Just got a 48 on the ASVAB

Never felt like such a pathetic worthless retard in my entire life. Can't even get the MOS I wanted, will have to study up and retake it. Fuck this.

Attached: 1_v3vvVO3DuvEB-osQDcIqlw.jpg (600x630, 30K)

dont worry goy you can still serve israel

lol. If it makes you feel any better, as long as you're white it was probably your school system's fault, not yours entirely.

Attached: 1563379177991.png (426x426, 142K)

Who cares? You know the overall score is relative to the other people you took the ASVAB with right? Your line scores matter, literally no one gives a shit what your overall score was unless you're at MEPS talking to some shitheel that never served.

Who cares? There is modern country that isn't cucked for Israel besides maybe Iran, Syria, and North Korea. Most people have other reasons for joining.

t. cuck

Attached: 1562292687158.webm (460x460, 2.86M)

dumb frogposter

>ASVAB was 88
>rejected by surgeon general because lol kidneystone
Could have damn near done whatever I wanted, but no. Goddamn fleshbody, I hope Elon Musk gets his neuronet shit working well so I can get off the biobitch train.

Attached: DELET.png (442x323, 336K)

That sounds like some bs, but then again i can't serve because my feet are fucked, literally no arch and already experiecing nerve damage before 25 weighing 170 at manlet size

If you got a 48 for a GT score you legit ought to kill yourself for the good of mankind, just on the off chance you have sex some day.

My ASVAB was higher than yours and as a kid I had a kidney surgery that would have, under normal circumstances, disqualified me from military service. But because of my ASVAB score I got calls regularly till I was almost 30 wanting me to enlist under a program in the Navy that would have basically put me in a think tank. I'm 36 now and if I'm being really honest I regret not pursuing it.

Its the School System failing you. American Schools are pretty shitty at, like, imparting any knowledge that the Military actually wants. Hate to say this mate, but you are going to have to learn that shit on your own and do it again, the Schools exist to create a breed of idiots who can be bought with fancy ads and sugar, just dont be that way, do things for yourself and get you that fucking MOS you want, Faggot.

If you just want to be a welfare queen its easier to just fake disability or something.

Jesus h that's bad

You didn't sleep the night before?

perfect infantry candidate

Graded against your age group, not your test group

94 here shits easy

Daily reminder that it doesn't matter what you score on the asvab if you have no common sense.
t. 97 and still picked infantry because of calladuty fantasies

You'll make a fine hull maintenance technician

t. Nigger

You should have. Dumbass. Shit

is it even possible to pass high school with that level of retardation? how did you graduate?
IIRC i got a 98

Attached: los_ningyo02_by_lonewingy-d7zn3de.jpg (1024x1583, 171K)

>48
>minimum is 31
>70% of people score 50 or above
OP your IQ must be in the 80s.
how are you able to use a computer and write a decent sentence?
something doesnt add up here.

This. I fucking hate Israel etc and I'm more of a Jow Forums fag than even my friends that I've met because of Jow Forums but I still joined because I want to be in combat and you can't really do that without being a soldier of Zion anymore

you're a frog poster too.

Source?

No, it's not. Just got an 89 on mine, and I went to the most retarted school in the nation. Like 70% of my classmates were on or below the poverty line. Not trying is not an excuse.

Got an 91 on the ""overall"" score. Possibility of being medically disqualified cause of some counseling I thought I needed (rip the air force dream).

OP dont give up, go back and take it again and study this time. Do your best.

>I want to be in combat
Great timing retard. Have fun painting rocks

>97 on ASVAB, they wanted me to go nuke
>Get rejected because I haven't had my US citizenship for enough years.

Dodged a bullet, but I should have walked out and gone air force instead....

>99 on the asvab
>literal perfect score
>made to take it again because "possibility of recruiter coaching."
>99 again, perfect score again
>lol, k, here's six jobs, none of which require higher than a 68, enjoy

And that's how I signed up to be a 12N. Wish me luck, lads.

>be me
>Score 54 PICAT
>verified at MEPS for 48
How bad is this? I'm trying to shoot for 91F.

Did he even try? Thats my question.

does 12n really require a high score? seems like some brainlet shit

lmao retard

I got a 98 and went 35M and then became a piece of shit

11x option 40
You'll likely see combat and your asvab score won't mean shit. Plus you can reclass and make a fine career.

Go be an MP like all the other retards

Just took the DLAB today, got a 100, 10 short of what I would need to go into linguistics

I got the highest score my recruiter had seen but he didn't want me because of speeding tickets and smoking weed, really dodged a bullet there.

Perfect timing if you ask me.

Jesus at least tell us you picked option 40

>Never felt like such a pathetic worthless retard in my entire life
You’re still young. There’s plenty of time for you to feel even worse

What kind of retard do you have to be?
I got a 98 on the mandatory one in 11th grade and I wasn't trying.

Go to the marine corps
We share your feelings
Unless you're a cock mongrol that pronounces it as corpse

Nah I don't want to be cannon fodder. I had a b i g ASVAB score I got a desk job that gets attached to rangers etc so I can go play GI Joe for a few years and then settle down at an office in DC or Denver for the rest of my 20 years.

I’m glad I’m not a retard. Being in the MIC selling systems to izreal is life on easy street. “Oh yes goy, we got plenty of shekels for that ECP.”

Jesus Christ is that even well qualified for cook?

I got an 84 and I am choosing op 40.

>will have to study up and retake it. Fuck this.
go to fucking college, you god damn idiot

Attached: zoolander.gif (440x201, 1.37M)

You picked the wrong branch retard, I scored a 90 going into the navy and the only thing I’m allowed to say about my job is that it involved submarines

>too low even for shit burning duty

Attached: 1559462178886.jpg (700x491, 45K)

Going 68W.

Attached: 4E6A5F4B-AA33-41F4-B121-A401B6974E7C.jpg (1574x2100, 228K)

CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH? You must be a potato posing as a human to get a 48, have you no shame for sharing this with us. I bet most 45,46,47 have more pride than you do and I am going to reduce your score to a 44 so we don't embarrass the others. You've got some work ahead of you to downplay this huge misstep you blundered into. Long hours of studying and soul searching along with physical conditioning should be your only focus. Be your best going into the military you don't want to be too expendable. We will be at war in the Middle East again soon so signup soon with a 90+