Thoughts on Canik handguns?

guy at my range is talks about his constantly. the only other thing I here about them is fuds decrying them as dirty Turk guns. they seem pretty nice especially for the ~$500 range. but I'm pretty much a long gun guy with no experience with pistols.

Attached: tp9sa_web_angle.png (600x541, 407K)

My first gun was a Canik TP9SA, got it from a coworker with 250 rounds for $300. 18+1 with a light and crisp trigger with good sights/ergos, easily recommend it for a first handgun.

that's what really impressed me. I really don't know how most pistols feel but especially compared to rifles the trigger creep was solid, as in hardly there. I did actually double fire once because I wasn't expecting the reset to be as tight as it was

turkroach

Attached: not-even-bait-at-this-point-20002107.png (500x522, 64K)

I really want one but I absolutely hate turk roaches
Might get one used to not support Roach king and his minions

they're decent. like 85 percent of the walther they're based on but I have a few issues with them about qc and one or two design flaws. I ended up just buying the actual walthers and don't regret it at all. Spend the extra money, it's worth it

Dirty Turk gun do not buy if you've gotta be 3rd world buy a Taurus pt111. The brazilians are way better than the fucking turkroach

could you elaborate on the QC or design flaws?

j
a
m
s

?

with what frequency? my guy said that over 1500 rounds he had 4 stovepipes and 3 ftf's

I have had 0 on my q5 and the 250 rounds I put through my q4 today had 0 issues. then there's little things like the trigger safety bar on the canik is a very poor design that takes deliberate placement of the pad of your finger at the bottom of the trigger. If you grip the gun another way the trigger block will be engaged.

plus their finish quality isn't that good. Mags are good, I use them in my walthers. seriously if he said he had 7 malfunctions he's downplaying it. there's always more. I spent 550 and I got this thing brand new this morning

Attached: JPEG_20190717_112004.jpg (4032x3024, 878K)

stop repeating this thread faggot!

Attached: 1551658945460.png (505x576, 34K)

I've never seen a Canik thread on this board. plenty of pro And anti turkroach. but never canik

I'd rather get a Norinco even.

Everyone I know who actually has a Canik loves them. I've gotten to shoot one that riced out competition one with slide lightening cuts and an optic. It has a good trigger and was easy to shoot. They're great guns for sure but I can't get over the fact they're made by turkroaches.

Fuck, I wish walther was more popular. This is coming from a glock fag, they are definitely better made than sigs and polymer berettas in my opinion

their Jericho/CZ clones are pretty fucking sexy, and cheap too
I'd probably have gotten one myself if I didn't already own a Jericho

Attached: 25535.jpg (500x500, 18K)

Yeah I'm just waiting for the day where they will make a pcc. I'm holding onto my Glock stendoz until then

Attached: IMG_20190717_120224427.jpg (2689x2268, 1008K)

Trigger is super far forward.

Pretty decent guns buddy owns one and loves it
don't get the sperging over it being a Turk gun but fags gonna be fags

I have a shark fc. It's a Jericho 941 clone, it shoot well, good ergos. I really just got it because muh animu. I've put about 2k rounds through it, mostly ball, some hps, lead swcs. No issues with anything except for some ancient reloads.

They're good pistols and they're overpriced as shit. Poorfags were buying them as a downmarket alternative to Glocks but you can get a Glock for less money now.