They call these tanks "The Monsters of the Korean Pennisula"

They call these tanks "The Monsters of the Korean Pennisula"
Face one in the field you are already dead.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2JF4EW_X68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first of all you gotta start naming your files, not one but FOUR maxresdefaults

How do South Korean ground forces actually stack up compared to, say, those of Japan and the Norks?

its funny because most of their tanks are still m-60s and they have like 100 basic bitch m1 clones and a handful of tech demonstrator/propoganda tier k2s with shitty power packs

lmao they still have more m-48 than k1 hahah

I remember when cool names where earned. Granted only in ace combat but still.

No they don’t they have a total of about 1500 K1s and only 800 M48s

k1 is a 1970s design i couldnt care less

SeeAlso they have 350 K2s

Attached: ECD96286-E783-4247-A90D-751A9D93A8E4.jpg (828x797, 54K)

Then why be so retarded and state false and stupid shit Ivan also the K1 entered service in 87 tard

Go home commie nigger

>haha they keep old tanks in reserve status

yes its pretty embarassing that a 1970s mbt-70 lineage design didnt enter service until 1987

Are you implying the MBT-70 was a direct ancestor to the abrams you tard it was a different failed project keep coping Ivan

yes because it is lol
i hope you understand that relation doesn't have to mean that it shared a blueprint in the past....

if you're going to try and claim the m1 isn't related to the mbt-70 you're stretching incredibly hard

By the late 1960s, the development of the MBT-70 was well over budget and affected by design issues. West Germany withdrew from the project due to costs and new difference in requirements. The United States continued development of the MBT-70 until 1971 when the program was finally cancelled, with funds and technology from the MBT-70 project redirected to the development of the M1 Abrams. West Germany independently developed the Leopard 2 as its new main battle tank.

That’s like saying the T-55 is a T-34 lineage design

no

mhmm, but the abrams emerged directly from the technical requirements, experience, and findings, and also development from mbt-70 program same as leooard

The T-55 used the experience and design philosophy of the T-34 yet it’s not of the T-34 lineage just stop Ivan before you embarrass yourself

This whole time I've been assuming the t-14 is a sort of prequal to the t-34, is that wrong?

>Norks
Paper tigers. Real life isn't like RTS games where you can spam cheap units to counter better units. Several North Korean MBTs couldn't even defeat the K1, let alone the K2. North Korea's Air Force is a joke and their famed artillery corps doesn't get routine maintenance. Any locally made equipment is inferior to anything imported. They are desprite for modern tech, going as far as to send agents to the US to attempt to smuggle commercial grade NVDs. Their Island shelling a few years ago showed a large dud/UXO rate that shows a lack of care. I would compare South Korea with post cold war UK and North Korea with 1990s era Iraq.

>Japan
South Korea has the edge with a more motivated force. ROK has a Marine branch while the Japan self defense force does not. Better match than with North Korea but South Korea still comes out on top. I believe at this time South Korea has a larger air force and more attack helicopters. Japan at the moment is having a hard time appealing military service to younger people while South Korea has a healthy influx of volunteers and conscripts.

But the T-90 engine is literally four T-34 engines welded together

>They call these tanks "The Monsters of the Korean Pennisula"
No that's what we call the huge black american penises

Both absolutely hate their own military. Korea every male is forced to serve 2 years, so if something were to happen, everyone can fight. They try to do anything possible not to be conscripted, and there are many who run and hide in other countries as long as possible to avoid, but in the end, the military wins and they still serve. Korea just had that one kid go on a rampage and run over a bunch of people because he despised being conscripted. Japan has frequent protests about their own military, with recent protests about the idea of its own military being able to deploy overseas. however, the japanese are still very prideful of their country and people and would more than likely line up to serve.
Norks would do OK at first but lack of resources would really fuck them up in the long run.

what a stupid faggot

>Norks would do OK at first
No they fucking wouldn't. For all your mentioning of military/civilian relations in ROK, the North Koreans have a total disciplinary and desertion problem. ROK army reserve units can outmatch all but a handful of North Korean military units. South Korea even has better Russian made equipment than the North, namely the T-80U/UK and BMP-3.

Well, if 'at first' he means they'd shell the hell out of some of SK before collapsing as their C3 and logistic chains were cut, waiting in place to be surrender to the advancing ROK/US forces so they can get a a meal and a place to sleep, yeah.

>Face one in the field you are already dead
>you are already dead
Wrong, not if the fight has been killed beforehand.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2JF4EW_X68

Attached: the more you know.jpg (2048x1131, 180K)

Where'd the goal post go?

Attached: 1563354189490.jpg (774x698, 25K)

Good tank with a lot of German tank know how.

that is not the t-80u

North Korea would definitely make some headway early on in any conflict, but given their ramshackle and aging military I doubt they'd last long without China's help.
China is the real issue here.