How would you stop an unarmed arsonist that is setting your workplace on fire?

How would you stop an unarmed arsonist that is setting your workplace on fire?

Attached: 1563416888242[1].jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

fire extinguisher

pee

You can shoot arsonists. The fire is considered the threat in that case.

Considering this was in japan no guns allowed.
So hopefully someone with basic martial arts training steps in or a good football tackle would do the trick as yo could safely assume the arsonist himself is also unarmed. Maybe a knife....

Attached: 5767857676.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

shatter their thighbone with muh 45 automatic colt pistol

He can go ahead I hate my fucking job

RIP KyoAni

Attached: 1429431232607.gif (500x360, 999K)

Start my own fire to fight his fire.

Attached: 1521096346648.jpg (700x816, 254K)

>stopping arson
>ever

You could just tame the whale/s in your office with a winnie on a stick as you break through everything in the entire first and second floor to rescue the babe on the rooftoop while you hand the office chad some string to use for rope as you look back to wink at him but not long enough to see the building explode into ash.

fpbp Smash the arsonist with the canister then put out the flames.

>Mongolian dancing drawings sweatshop

Nothing of value was lost.

shoot the arsonist
fire and smoke are lethal

What happened? Story?

kyoto animations burned down
20+ dead including their top animator
All their production has halted

Yamakan dosed the KyoAni building with gasoline and set fire to it. 81 people dead. Yamakan was considered the savior of anime until KyoAni backstabbed him.

9/11 but for weebs

I thought that was Hiroshima.

not weapons related

fuck off

guy had 5 knives

Jesus Christ...Heard Japanese society got serious cases on mental illnesses. But never thought this kind of scale of mental terrorism.

If it were here in the US, I'd put a 9mm frangible copper bullet into his torso. I would even wear electronic earbud hearing protection at all times just in case at an office.

In Japan or simply any place where I do not have a gun, I would throw chairs at him and beat him to death or into incapacitation.

He was pretty elaborate
ignited gasoline canisters and let them out in gas for or something Idk he did a gas implosion like the bomb dylan and eric failed to detonate in the cafeteria
Your best bet would be to jump out the building (3 stories, no fire exits) and cqc him because he was knifing people on the ground

just have aqua put it out

Attached: Aqua.gif (160x320, 225K)

This must makes me think the infrastructure, emergency services, and media laws of japan are dumb.

Arsonists can be shot on sight in my state, on private or public property even if they pose no threat to your safety

In this particular case, I treat him like a human being.

fuck this shit. hope there's still a death penalty in Japan.

Attached: 1537344282981.gif (400x300, 309K)

I feel bad for the dead people but I am happy because retarded avatarfags who use their characters will be sad.

The /a/ thread has had plenty to say about the lack of emergency exits.

fuckin put two right into his face with my glock 19

My heart goes out to the families. No would ever imagine that being an animator is something you might not go home from.