DO NOT MEETUP WITH PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD

Today i met a someone from Jow Forums out near flagstaff and i almost fucking died, pic related
>talk to this guy from discord, says he wants to go shooting sometime
>meet up in a parking lot, guy looks at me and asks "you user?" im like "hey yeah-'
>guy immeditaly stops to look at the black ford explorer driving down the street
>glared into the eyes of the driver, then looked back at me "sorry man but i dont wanna risk it right now"
>what_the_fuck.png
>he starts going off on how he thinks the "alphabet boys" found out about our meet
>tells me to start driving to the piece of blm land we decided to shoot at
>okay
>we get to the spot
>start shooting
>just hitting paper targets at about 50 yards at first
>Guy tells me he wants to do some "high impact operating"
>before i had time to say anything this guy started vibrating intensely and start swinging his AR from side to side
>dumps the mag, shouts "RELOADING", then fumbled another one of his hexmags in
>he stops sperging out finally

Attached: autistic sperg fuck.png (1472x758, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0q4yq7VpUVT
vocaroo.com/i/s1USFlBA61tP
desuarchive.org/k/thread/42049154/#42065026
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we get back to shooting
>eventually I pull out my cc glock 43 and pop a few rounds, then holster it
>guy walks over to me and begs to let him shoot it
>I notice that hes getting uncomfortably close to me
>uh sur-
>he REACHES HIS HAND INTO MY PANTS, PULLS THE GUN FROM THE HOLSTER, and RACKS IT
>holy fuck imgonnafuckingdie
>starts unloading downrange until the slide locksback
>as soon as its empty he yells "CLEAR" then hands it back to me
>Never been this angry in my life
>Call him out for being a autistic fuck
>he gets really quiet
>tell him im going home
>he says i cant go home until we clean up our mess
>whatthefuck
>start to walk to my car until i hear a gunshot crack
>turn around
>hes holding the gun in the air, then he repeated "CLEAN IT UP"
>not willing to get into a shootout, just want to go home alive
>spend the next 30 minutes picking up our brass
>drive home as fast as i can, making sure hes not following me
Im still fucking shaking from it, worst mistake of my life. If your from AZ and you value your life avoid this sperg at all costs

Sorry bro, I thought you were cool but I forgot about how autistic Jow Forumsommandos were.

OP got his jimmies rustled to his core. Lmao.

Attached: 1493350068375.jpg (640x623, 36K)

thats what you get for meeting up with someone from Jow Forums you retard, he should have fucking shot you for litering

maybe he was on coke

jokes on you i use amend2 and mft magazines

Attached: 1534808750336.jpg (633x593, 67K)

holy shit op

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

nice fanfic retard

Attached: 1552446736213.jpg (320x313, 45K)

what did you fucking expect meeting up with people on Jow Forums?

this guy sounds fucking BASED

Considering there was a guy that made this vocaroo.com/i/s0q4yq7VpUVT and posted it in a confession thread about screaming and crying in his own home to vent out his mind. I don't blame you for not going to meetups

this is a fucking lie this is what kommandos do instead of actually shooting

Attached: 20181130_001505.jpg (2016x1512, 365K)

definitely a true story

fuck off back to plebbit fag

hey you interested in meeting up with me maybe?

holy shit OP call the cops, this guy sounds like he could actually be pulling criminal shit if hes that scared around police

that trap is packing some heat

I had a meetup with 12 people in canuckistan and it went great
Maybe don't do 1 on 1s you fucking retard

I give this post above a 50% chance of being true.
Fucker across the street from me got on the never allow on the property list this past weekend.
This is why you meet gun people at organized sport shooting events. The sanctioning body and hosting club or facility will sort out the weirdos saving you the hassle and danger.

fake and gay, everyone knows that nobody on Jow Forums actually owns guns.

The guy sounds based, you sound like a litterbug and a faggot. Can i get the guys number?

Where can I meet this guy he sounds AWESOME.
Fucking pick up your trash OP

Attached: azstateflagbest.png (2400x1600, 65K)

> i pay people to make my friends for me

>vocaroo.com/i/s0q4yq7VpUVT

file does not exist. Was it a voice message of someone crying about shooting a home invader?

Im in the discord and can confirm that this guy is real, he's constantly posts about his collection of milsurp rifles and orbits the trap by messaging her nonstop. Wouldn't be suprised if he pulled this shit, glad OP made it home safe

I'm from Tucson thanos for the heads up about this superb human being.

gee I didn't realize Jow Forums was a discord server

the zone is a dangerous place OP, be careful

Attached: Controller.jpg (510x270, 80K)

Show screenshot? It works for me oddly

This post isn't real, but here is the reality of meetups on Jow Forums.
Ive met multiple people from Jow Forums, and all of them have been fucking weirdos
It is incredibly rare to actually meet someone from a Jow Forums meetup that is actually normal, because the thing is that NORMAL people ALREADY have plenty of IRL friends to hang out with.
Jow Forums meetups attract the weirdest and most unhinged people on the planet.
If you think you are relatively normal, DO NOT go to a meetup, you will have a shit time.

Attached: mt965cs82vp01.jpg (1075x1729, 359K)

Its clearly the AZ crossdresser, no one else could bend this kind of liquid autism

Attached: hideki.png (564x442, 654K)

I have very few trusted friends.
It takes time to get to know people well enough to have them over.
Acquaintances I will meet at public or private venues.
Be picky about who you let into your life.
Some people can be difficult to get untangled from if you aren't careful.

Use those organizations as a filter rather than a matchmaker.
This isn't dating looking for a wife.

Post your guns with a timestamp

no

Homeslty OP, you should not ever leave brass (litterbug).

However, this guy does sound like a wierdo, you should either join a club or at least meet up with people as a group. I have a friend who went to a meet up and nothing went wrong aside from autists glorifying their firearms. Just don't do any 1 on 1s, and pick up your brass you lazy Nigger...

ok

>OP needs a chaperone
LOL YOU ARE LIKE WOMAN

I would not do a 1 on 1 meet. I did a meet last year with about a dozen guys i'd been talking with on discord for several months. Some were autistic nerd spergs, some were legit normal cool guys (like me, a cool normal guy who totally does sex) and now some of them are my really good friends.

FUCK i remember him from the last meet, didnt talk much and kept yelling at the guys to stop flagging him. i could swear he was sweating profusely under that costume and i could smell him from where i was standing.

these, I might need a battle buddy up north and he sounds crazy enough to survive and sane enough to worry about the environment

I bet you sucked him off after LOL

Attached: 153087-anime-pistol-anime_girls-weapon-gun-blonde-Tom_Skender-748x442.jpg (748x442, 47K)

fake and gay lmao

>trap
>her
nigga wat?

jesus christ what i would do to smell her socks

vocaroo.com/i/s1USFlBA61tP

Here, luckly i managed to download the thing before it was taken off and uploaded it since the original one the guy posted somehow don't work no more, be warned it's unsettling.

Should have put that subhuman down the minute he layed hands on your gun, cant believe you held back and just let him take it. YOU DESERVE to lose you gun and get shot in the woods you senseless retard

LOOK OUT FOR THIS GUY

ayyy lmfao

Damnit.

Attached: PepeFrog-e1504629699944.jpg (253x214, 11K)

Everyone who posts here, including myself, seems like a genuinely unpleasant person. Why the fuck would you voluntarily subject yourself to spending time with one of them?

holy shit ive met this guy at an /o/ meetup in socal!

y delet madman?

That was genuinely demoralizing and dehumanizing in some way that i can't explain. What the fuck is wrong with that guy?

Honestly it sounds like bucky, that guy has hit on some of the other guys and is usually overlly intimate at the meets

Eh, people are spergs here but others seem cool. Some of us aren't lucky enough to know people that like the same things they do, so there is a desire to like, actually chill with someone you can autistically argue about guns with. Why you would do that on this site in the past 4 years or so is beyond me, though.

>missed shave patches
Fucking disgusting

this is a dangerous man, he is a threat,he is samefagging shoot on sight he lies

Attached: THIS MAN.png (721x508, 451K)

Just join a state server with some kind of vetting process, it isn’t hard

let this be a lesson to all you fags that think you can roll with these autists, theres literally nothing that would stop them from putting you down

Attached: cuck.png (460x479, 472K)

Go away, NSA

the last thing a nigga sees

this is the last thing AZ fags see

That guy honestly scares me. Serial killer eyes

See? The spergs almost filter themselves

Post his face. Am cop on Flagstaff, we probably know him. There's a shit ton of legitimate crazies out here. It's the onions culture mixed with way too many handout services.

HANDS UP DONT SHOOT

Can confirm you just had a bad bit of luck
>have lad that is in the same discords as me
>lives close
>meet up at range
>bit of spaghetti spilled because never had anybody irl that shares my viewpoints on guns before
>recover and we shoot some funs for an hour and a half until I gotta run

this is all i have, he told me to take pic of him shooting for a bit. should have got his plates

Attached: Capture.png (254x263, 135K)

When you really think about it, every day is a Jow Forums meetup, we just aren’t meeting face-to-face

>Flagstaff
There's your problem

Attached: dxlrD6b.jpg (2234x2234, 1.85M)

galil?

keep afar
will sneak into back of truck
rapist
best chance to run when hes breaking gun
/o/ crossposters be aware

What the fuck was that? Some random noises, hysterical laughing and yelling "Fuck you". I am confused.

Attached: 0000000999999.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>trusting galil schlomos
nope

>orbits the trap
I need to leave this place

Wtf Jesus h I have to share az with this?

I went to a /o/ meetup before and some other individual meets, the large meetup was undeniably the worst, with there being a few obnoxious meme spewers who are honestly cringe inducing and make me uncomfortable to be around. I take a while to warm up to new people and for whatever reason people who go to these meets always seem off kilter, which is uneasy to be around in general, let alone around guns.

if these are the same person then id definitely never go to any meetup if he will be there, but im in california now so i guess i dont have to worry.

Attached: judgeapu.png (655x522, 31K)

desuarchive.org/k/thread/42049154/#42065026

Source for the answer

His original vocaroo is dead hince someone reuploaded it and tbe mods deleted his post promptly after his post was made

Not today, CIA

different people, the is a cali /o/ crossposter

I'm friends with the guy irl. I got no way to prove it, but he's a very nice person.

This photo was taken in my apartment.

user I... do not ever go around this individual again. I'm not at liberty to discuss it but stay the fuck away from him. Barricade your doors tonight or if possible stay with a friend.

Aw fuck, is he in southern california? Makes me never wanna meet anyone when I see shit like this.

Attached: picardscare.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

if this is OP at least he looks like a fucking normal guy, this fucking degenerate tranny should not be allowed to live like that

san diego
drives a wrx

would meet up with/10

>wrx

typical, luckily i dont do /o/ meets and i certainly wouldnt do Jow Forums meets now and san diego is far enough away that i wont have to worry about sharing air to breathe with these people.

Attached: happypostingpepe.png (1000x800, 380K)

drives a wrx, crossdresser

Attached: naru.png (278x330, 112K)

hi PTS

Attached: 1563427833271.jpg (1000x1080, 275K)

that's right, no metric units allowed in Arizona

Imagine meeting someone you don't know to go shoot guns alone together in the woods where no one can hear for miles and miles around. And further imagine that this person shakes you enough to scare you into making this post and you don't just murder them and claim self defense.

... oh no we're being brigaded by faggots. I sure hope this doesn't happen every day like it always has.

>kenny blankenship
was a fake announcer on the hilarious spike show MXC.

wtf am I reading

I have a similar story but I'd feel bad of I posted. Meets are fun. Don't let the possibility that the group schitzo may decide that your sleeping form is in fact that of a skinwalker or other wild animal and prepare to shoot you with a surplus mauser should he not determine otherwise dissuade you from attending. 8/10 would go again.

These people are your friends

They fight for freedom.

>thanos for the heads up
based

Attached: 2763FC8A-1859-4556-BF51-F85B9FF62261.jpg (1242x1508, 215K)

>cop
>onions
seems legit

Kill yourself.

rope yourself

based and sleazecore

Attached: sleaze.png (886x495, 1.08M)