What does Jow Forums think of Benchmade?

What does Jow Forums think of Benchmade?

Attached: download.jpg (151x151, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

democrats.org/about/party-platform/#gun-violence
guntalk.com/gun-talk-radio/tom-talks-benchmade-gun-destruction-dem-donations-and-ita-failures
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think that they are here to stay.

I dont like that they destroyed guns, I've used their knives almost exclusively for the last decade.
Their aesthetics and durability are amazing for the price. Only other knives that even compete in their price range is Spyderco but I cant get over how god damn stupid their knives look.

I dont know if I'll buy another benchmade after I go through my current work knife. Its held up amazingly well though and benchmades customer service has been nothing but stellar.

They could go cheaper in price being that they mainly use d2 tool steel and charge for the name more than anything else.

They're fucking based. Who cares what some virginal purity-spiraling spergs on the internet think of their politics, I just hope they keep making great quality knives at sensible prices.

>bitchmade
press S to spit

Attached: 1552202539478.png (1371x865, 158K)

Great knives, but holy fuck those prices are insane. I love all of mine but it hurt like hell to fork over the money.

Are you paying msrp?
I've bought mine almost exclusively on bladehq or amazon for usually half of msrp.

S

SSSSS

S

Fuckem

Attached: IMG_3298.jpg (640x606, 65K)

They claim to be pro 2A.They try to advance knife rights while rescinding on gun rights. When their representative, lawyer, w/e the fuck got asked this, there was silence on some podcast I forgot the name of.

Basically, nobody that matters really cares. And everybody thats butt hurt about it never owned any in the first place. Stay irrelevant faggots.

How's that sunk cost treating you?

I buy mine from Blade HQ too, but their prices are still high. I don't see why the 940 is $170 for S30V and aluminum.

My Bugout is great though, zero regrets about it.

S

I don't donate to Democrat campaigns.

You do realize there are pro-2a democrats and anti 2a Republicans in some states right?

>pro-2a democrats
An Assault Weapons Ban is part of the Democratic Party's official platform, user. There is no such thing as a "pro-2A" Democrat.

>To build on the success of the lifesaving Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, we will expand and strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in our current laws; repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) to revoke the dangerous legal immunity protections gun makers and sellers now enjoy; and keep weapons of war—such as assault weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines (LCAM’s)—off our streets.
democrats.org/about/party-platform/#gun-violence

Attached: 1547095238601.png (598x337, 248K)

I think they're overpriced as fuck and have awful quality control. Never been a big fan of any of their designs either and I don't really look at their catalogue when looking for a new knife. I have a Pagan because it was a gift, and had a full-size Griptilian I liked, but sold that. All that said, they have probably the best warranty and customer service around, so at least you get that for your butterfly tax.

I think the controversy with them helping a PD carry out a court order to destroy guns is retarded and if you hold it against them you're a retard too. More than that, I really don't like that other companies used the opportunity to dogpile Benchmade and promote their own shit under the guise of, "Look guys, we own guns too, buy our shit". I lost a lot of respect for KAI (who I actually liked, a lot more than Benchmade) when they used both the Kershaw and ZT social media to crack jokes and promote their own stuff. Was a really shitty and unprofessional move.

What did YETI do?

>What does Jow Forums think of Benchmade?
hope they go out of business.

Attached: 1552605534729.png (1455x1073, 108K)

they went full-retard and then even lied about it.

Attached: 1561314639913.png (500x2063, 242K)

>posting anti-NRA memes on Jow Forums
dumbass. use this one.

Attached: 1552483781884.jpg (598x337, 49K)

Attached: nra.jpg (620x446, 106K)

fuck off back to /leftypol/ tranny

>giving a shit about the political doing of companies
>not just buying products based on their value

voting with your wallet is the laziest form of inactivisim.

No, that would be sharing memes on Facebook. Companies understand not making money you chucklefuck.

>thinks the NRA fights for gun rights
yike

S

Voting with your wallet is the easiest way to say fuck you to a company that adds even one iota of assistance to the erosion of gun rights. If you don't even have the intestinal fortitude to research the companies whose products you buy, I doubt you have the spine to partake in more extreme measures. You're the lazy, spineless one here chief.

So what do you do to support second amendment rights?

and why do people hate benchmade, because they helped destroy criminally used guns? its not like a gun used in a murder goes back onto the market.

you and the rest of the gun community just got their panties in a bunch because you think destroying a gun is on par with depicting mohammad

GOA?

Huh, I had heard that Yeti dropped a bunch of discount deals and NRA was just part of it, and thought the NRA REEEing about it was just them being retards as usual. Had no idea they refused to keep doing business with them altogether. That's shitty and definitely should have been reported. During that whole controversy the NRA and gun owners were painted as retards and nobody in the news ever said why they were really upset.

The guns did nothing wrong. They should have been auctioned off like the police do with other seized property.
And we’re they all used in a crime, or were some of them just confiscated?

>but their prices are still high
Benchmade uses MAP pricing, meaning retailers aren't allowed to set prices below a certain percantage off MSRP.

Benchmade's MAP policy is the strictest in the business due to them being greedy jews (ironically more than the MAP pricing set by Spyderco which is run by actual jews).

Donate to the SAF, if you give money to the NRA you are legitimately mentally disabled.

Reminder than the NRA told Heller to fuck off and that he didn't have a case. SAF took the case and won, had the 2A declared an individual right, then went on a role with McDonald v. Chicago and a bunch of other cases striking down handgun bans, storage requirements, etc. Meanwhile the NRA did jack shit and tried to hop on board at the end and claim victory.

>The guns did nothing wrong. They should have been auctioned off like the police do with other seized property.

but they aren't, because guns used in crimes are NEVER auctioned off.

they're scumbags. I had a really nice YETI tumbler but after this saga, I took it to the range and used it for target practice. couldn't use it or look at it anymore.

I also sold two of the Bitchmades I had... didn't want them around either.

fuck'em. fuck'em all.

MAP aside, their prices are still sky high. Compare the MSRP of their shit to anyone else. Enforcing MAP is the only way they can get people to pay the stupid amounts of money they want for their products.

My brother bought me a Pagan for my birthday and it's nice, but it's not $400 nice. That money for a basic 154CM OTF is insane. Then look at the Infidel, mechanically identical to the Pagan, just as expensive, but an even cheaper steel (D2). Shit's whack yo.

So since the cops are idiots benchmade should just let them use their equipment whenever they want?

The donations to anti-2A Democrats is the real issue with Benchmade.

>you and the rest of the gun community
Way to out yourself. Post guns with timestamp.

They make the best multitools.

Benchmade is a knife company, not a gun company, they're going to donate to whoever is supportive of good knife laws. Also am I wrong or aren't all these contributions individual ones from employees, not from the company?

It was the CEO who made the donations and unsurprisingly a lot of people who buy high end knives also own guns and don't want to indirectly fund anti-gun Democrats. This isn't hard to understand.

>Bonchmode
>high end knives

Attached: vlcsnap-2015-10-18-21h35m50s253.png (1280x720, 919K)

SSSSSSSSS

Does anyone have that podcast where the boomer raped the benchmade PR guy on the air?

They can do that and I can go buy from a different company. I try not to support any company that is anti 2nd no matter what their product is.

(((great company))), owned by (((really good people))), (((very solid products))).

Attached: a_ignore_q_80_w_1000_c_limit_003.jpg (1000x750, 58K)

t. buttmad jew

Also. Take a look at bongistan. Once the guns are gone they'll come after the knives. That CEO is stupid.

Worse, a Greek

Didn't this post call Spyderco jew-owned? Can anyone confirm that the Glessers are jewish?

Attached: 1538015229266.jpg (926x1329, 198K)

Anyone know what happened to the socp folder? It was out for only 3 months before being listed as discontinued.

Attached: Acr212042548753280-1549547.png (747x717, 380K)

antigun leftwing collaborators who should be hanged

Hipstershit before and after the incident

Cold steels shooting vid after that was epic

> What does Jow Forums think of Benchmade?
They're Troy tier. Which is to say they're on the 'DO NOT BUY RETAIL' list.

Benchmade isn't spyderco

Did they actually post that

Anons I was given a Grip two years ago as a random gift. Should I just throw it away?

It kinda sucks, I really like their Mini Griptillians and their Balisongs

Destroyed Garands

Nice knives tho

hi!

Bitchmade

They are mediocre knives even compared to Chinese titanium framelocks of the same or cheaper price.

>Bitchmade

Attached: 1558420708285.jpg (1280x1079, 141K)

Dramatically overhyped knives. They're nice but so is literally every manufacturer out there.

who /k55k/ here?

U do realize that Benchmade did not donate to pro2a dems? In fact, the donated to extreme anti-2a dems

The whole interview he shoots holes in everything they say.
11:00 is where he tells them their “pro gun and knife” legislation they were supposedly supporting by donating to any-gun libs is so bad that Dian Fienstien supports it and the Benchcuck is left a stammering retard

guntalk.com/gun-talk-radio/tom-talks-benchmade-gun-destruction-dem-donations-and-ita-failures

Attached: 7F18274C-AF0A-41DA-9290-1662BFABD624.jpg (1080x1349, 266K)

Good. But It has become Memeware.
Its too popular with gearqueers and larpers now and i have a strong dislike of popular things

thx

gonna need a source that they were used in a crime. otherwise fuck off.

S

Why?

You didn't buy it so it's not like you've supported them. It's still a decent knife regardless of how overrpriced it is.

>>guntalk.com/gun-talk-radio/tom-talks-benchmade-gun-destruction-dem-donations-and-ita-failures
this is even worse than I thought.

Benchmade = Antifa knife company

Kek and s

>guntalk.com/gun-talk-radio/tom-talks-benchmade-gun-destruction-dem-donations-and-ita-failures

I went and looked up the actual text of the bill and while it has some gay shit it's basically just FOPA for knives. What's the fucking problem?

S

Spyderco is better

S

Most of it's already been said here, but they're decent knives that are too expensive for the quality control and steels. I also think their recent designs are way too bulky and ugly. Spyderco's knives may be ugly and yeah, their owners are of Jewish descent if you give a fuck about that (Sal Glesser himself seems to be a new-age hippie pseudo-buddhist or something though) but they're super high quality for the price and really well designed from a user standpoint.

I think my favorite maker in that price range, though, is Lionsteel. I have a TRE G10 and it's excellent, I got it for like $150 and it's absolutely gorgeous, M390 and titanium with near Chris Reeve level of finishing etc.

S

f benchmade. boycott those antigun leftist faggots

S

>"f benchmade. boycott those antigun leftist faggots"
>actually falling for this nonsense

Attached: laughing padawans.png (854x740, 561K)

lurk more, kid. this one has been done to death

>discontinued
it's discontinued
I heard it is not sold currently because of some patent infringement hold.

fuck you. 'post guns' is a stupid strawman for when someone says something you don't want to hear.

Stop making this fucking thread everyday

people like finding reasons to hate companies they were never interested in buying from so they can feel like activists by continuing to not buy from them.