How effective is pepper spray really?

how effective is pepper spray really?

Attached: germanvsarab.png (1075x1321, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

waffen-niedermeier.de/de/shop/langwaffen/10963_haenel_steyr_erma_mp40_sa_selbstladebchse.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not very

can we have a GSG9 thread?

Attached: gsg9m.jpg (1200x675, 162K)

What a stupid thing to say. If your eyes are not protected how can you fight back when blinded?

With a black gun. Especially if the shoulder thing goes back.

t. never been pepper sprayed

you're not as blind as you think retard

I hope that dumbfuck got the taser

Did Valve do another CS GO update? The graphics look pretty high quality now.

The bigger they are

this picture circulates a lot, but is it real? i know a lot of euro cops are pussies but idk

Really effective. The concentration is commonly as high as the 4th. hottest chili.
They emulsify that stuff so it binds with water, which means it can soak into your skin.
If you get hit, it inflames every exposed part.
Your eyes simply swell shut and if you're unlucky you inhaled some of it and will have a hard time catching breath, eventually falling into panic.

it's a picture from a film set
dude posted it and 'complained' about police wanting special treatment for for the snacks they offered or something

german cuck here

what's the strongest pepper spray there is?

A MG3 with an at least 200 round belt.

more effective than water less effective than lead

waffen-niedermeier.de/de/shop/langwaffen/10963_haenel_steyr_erma_mp40_sa_selbstladebchse.html

You don't know shit.

Attached: ps1.webm (800x556, 2.92M)

why is even the large nigger affected?

Backsplash, he most likely got hit with a few droplets. That or he's just confused.

Niggers are known to be extra-sensitive to pepperspray.
But really, probably because it's a spray, so it's diffusing in the air and getting in the guys eyes too, if in lesser amounts.

>just runs into the wall

Attached: 1458802281636.png (330x319, 330K)

It doesn't blind you, retard.

No.

As someone who has been pepper sprayed I'd say it is very effective

>why did the aerosol spray used at 2 feet have an area of effect
It doesn't really blind you unless you get it directly in your eyes for a few seconds, it just hurts. The allergic reaction usually takes a while to really kick in. When I get hit with it my throat feels like it's going to close. It's not supposed to straight-up end fights anyway, it's a deterrent/tool to get out of a physical confrontation or get leverage in a bad situation.

Which is what happens here. Those nogs are ready to throw down but decide it isn't worth their pride to keep fighting half-blinded against two people that can see normally.

>check your weapons men this guy posted racist remarks on twitter we're gonna be in for it today

No, i highly doubt they would let some faggot get that close to them and have a staring competition

not very effective really, especially if it's being used on someone who's been sprayed before. If you want self defense pepper agent get the pepper gel. It won't disperse in the air and fly back in your eyes, plus it's harder for the person you spray to get it off. Or you could just get a can of wasp spray that shoots in a foaming jet and hit the fucker from 10 meters away. Wasp spray is a nerve agent. You're essentially using a lower level of WW1 chemical warfare against them.

Attached: Halo fash.png (554x881, 593K)

I went through some training and was pepper sprayed. The effects vary. I noticed the lighter skinned people had more severe reactions in general, but that wasn't a hard and fast rule. Of the 30 or so guys I was with, something like 4 people showed almost no reaction, 2 people were completely incapacitated and the others were exhibiting obvious discomfort in differing degrees, but were still capable of following instructions and completing tasks.
It was probably the most uncomfortable thing I've ever felt in my life, but if someone sprayed me and didn't follow up with an immediate ass kicking or running away, I'd just be jacked on adrenaline and want to fight them. I wouldn't be as effective of a threat, but just assuming someone is going to roll over and give up after being sprayed is bad planning--especially when I'd say of our group, easily 50% of the people took it better than me. The videos you see of full grown men dropping to the ground and crying in pain is not at all indicative of the average reaction, and it's always possible they won't have any noticeable reaction.

Attached: 53fda6c4bb40254777d671ddb395985c-imagejpeg.jpg (592x448, 43K)

>ak tatoo
Is this that turkish gang?

Also some attackers are on drugs, painkillers