I'm starting to think Iran are determined to get the US to invade. What can the US even do now other than retaliate...

I'm starting to think Iran are determined to get the US to invade. What can the US even do now other than retaliate? Cyber attacks maybe?

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-120506.png (1961x2048, 1.35M)

>I'm starting to think Israel is determined to get the US to invade.
FTFY. The current US is doomed to be a satellite state for Israel by fighting and financing its wars.

Israel have no horse in this race. It's an issue of freedom of trade in oil. Stop being such a fucking smoothbrain about context.

Sure Schlomo a few years back it was about Iran's nukes but nobody was buying that so now its about the oil. This has absoluteley nothing to do with destabilising any stable goverment in the middle east to preserve Israels hegemony over the region

>Israel have no horse in this race.

Attached: heh.jpg (900x900, 82K)

If that were true, Bibi would've said so in a cartoonish infographic in front of the UN General Assembly.

lol okay rabbi

moron

>what is lobbying
AIPAC dominates American politics on both sides of the aisle

>I don't understand thing
>Must be Jews

You'd fit right in if you moved to Iran.

sometimes i wonder if these people are neo nazis or muslims or russian psyops. god the internet is a fucking shithole of degenerate faggots

In my country there is problem

czecked

probably evil russians, i saw a post on facebook about bot farms

Oh no, the rabbi has been had!

Attached: 1500012123558.jpg (248x292, 30K)

Iran is getting BTFO by sanctions and has a better than 50/50 shot of winning a war vs the US. It is literally in their interest to have a war but the US has to initiate direct combat actions to preserve Iran's victim status.

Don't be retarded. EVERYTHING Iran does is of utmost interest to Israel.

Sanctions are killing the theocracies chance at surviving. Either the sanctions go or they try and start a war before they get overthrown. They need someone to attack for that to work though.

>he thinks Iran is real
>he dont know "IRAN" is just crisis actors set up by ((((them)))) to help with the narrative

I think they want to attack the bongs but can't because their ships are all protected now.

>Israel has no horse in this race
Oh yeah, remember few years ago when Mossad assassinated those civilian nuclear engineers?
Of course Israel has a horse in this race you fucking shabbos goy.

>Iran is getting BTFO by sanctions and has a better than 50/50 shot of winning a war vs the US. It is literally in their interest to have a war but the US has to initiate direct combat actions to preserve Iran's victim status.
Wonder what they will try next since no one has taken the bait so far.

A war with Iran wont happen, Iran has the backing of Russia and the red bear has already warned the U.S. to not push things there as has China

Trump pussied out on attacking a few weeks ago, so nothing will happen. Deep down inside he's just a cuck.

Welped checked and redpilled

Why attack first when you can force your enemy into attacking? Denying them trade and resources will either collapse them or push them into invading someone. Like Japan, or Nazi Germany having no real option than to invade for oil and resources, since they both lack their own and were blockaded.

>Read the news article
>Smugglers got caught breaking Iranian law and got caught
> Oh no we need to do something Bout this

>Iran has a 50/50 shot of winning a war against the US
For Iran’s sake, I hope they don’t actually believe this.

Starting a war over a toy plane is the gayest thing ever

fake news thread that gets posted constantly

>For Iran’s sake, I hope they don’t actually believe this.
If an invasion doesn't happen, or even if it does, all Iran has to do is survive and they win...in what state, well, that's another question...

How much do you get paid for this? The Iranian currency isn't doing so well.

Iran has basically been invading Iraq and controls Iraq. No restrictions on Iraqi oil. This shit is all so tiresome. It seems like Obama cleared Iraq just for Iran and then think about how Obama gave Iran all that money. To me it seems like the US is attempting to stall Iran (stuntnext, sanctions) all the while keeping them happy with money. All of this because the US didn’t invade and force regime change back when they wanted to. Just my retarded Jew take on the situation

Attached: 7FBAABE1-A0CB-41D5-A484-56CB2D42A5C2.jpg (750x938, 417K)

Well, assuming the US doesn’t invade, the end goal would be destroying Iran’s infrastructure and killing enough IRGC leaders to the point that they can no longer fund their various foreign proxies or their nuclear program. There’s not really anything the Iranians could do to stop such a thing. In the unlikely case that the US does invade, then the goal would be regime change, which, the Iranians, once again, lack the means to prevent. The best they can hope for is making a war seem so potentially costly that the US won’t try to begin with. They’ve probably deterred the US from invading in the near future, but cruise missile and drone strikes are relatively risk free.

Iran needs to nuke Israel already

Iran doesn’t have nukes yet, while the Israelis very much do. On top of that, it’s very likely that the Israelis will end up escalating things with the Iranians before they successfully produce a bomb.

See

>For Iran’s sake, I hope they don’t actually believe this.
By Iran he means the ayatollah and associates, Iranian population don't like being a backwards theocracy anymore due to demographic changes. He wastes all their money trying to fight the evil juice, to try and stay in power he can either make Iran rich or try and get someone to attack to unite the population behind a nationalist cause.

>I'm starting to think Iran are determined to get the US to invade.

More like

>I'm starting to think Israel is determined to get the US to invade