Next time any retard says "if guns were banned, there would be no mass shootings!" - well...

Next time any retard says "if guns were banned, there would be no mass shootings!" - well, have a mass napalming to show them:
theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/18/dead-suspected-arson-attack-kyoto-animation-japan
Crazy japanese guy stormed a major league animu studio witch molotovs, and burninated the everloving hell out of it and people there. 25 dead, 36 hospitalised.
25+36 is much better score than most school shooters. Bonus points for happening completely gun-free county.
Ironically, deadliest US school massacre is still Bath 1927, which was also arson firebombing rather than shooting.

Attached: k-on-fire.jpg (620x372, 36K)

thoughts and prayers

This doesn't prove them wrong.

>36 hospitalized
They're worse off than dead if they have serious 3rd degree burns, nobody ever recovers from that shit.
>inb4 someone posts that marine.

Fire is nasty man.

No, but they are still wrong.

So OP's point is that a good guy with firebombs would have stopped him?

Retarded rhetoric goes both ways.

I believe it would be far worse if some psycho decided to harm a large number of people but had no access to firearms. He would probably devise an explosive device or a chemical weapon that would have far more devastating effects than running room to room with a 9mm.

>This doesn't prove them wrong.
Only if you count "mass shooting" as something utterly and fundamentally different than any other kind of randomised mass murder spree.
Any gun grabber stupid enought to argue that its better to burn to death than getting shoot is godsend to us, too bad this kind of retardation is so uncommon on their side.

>mass shooting occurs
>OP gets excited and spergs out about Japanese firebomber, thinking this is a good 2A defense
Yikes

Just tell them the wonderful tale of that guy who went Medieval with a homemade flamethrower in Germany back in the 1960’s. Of course knowing them they’d probably say “ban tools” or some stupid shit.
He never recovered either. Surprised the wife stayed for as long as she did.

No, a good guy with flamethrower.

Attached: Flammenwerfer 35.jpg (400x348, 53K)

OP's point is that banning guns is retarded. Even if every gun magically dissappeared, there are other (and arguably better) ways of killing large amounts of people.

>So OP's point is that a good guy with firebombs would have stopped him?
No, the op point is that it proves "if only we banned all guns nobody would commit mass murder" argument is utterly false.

Mass shooting literally means mass shooting you idiot

Aum shinrikyo?

Based jap taking out the cancer ruining his country

i can get behind that

Japan still has a much lower murder rate than America and rampage killing incidents are far less frequent, as is the case with just about any other Western country.

Legal and responsible American gun owners don’t even need to participate in the mass shootings/killings debate. The constitution protects your rights to arms and that’s all that matters and to paraphrase Heinlein, if people have to die for that then that’s just the price you pay.

You sure as shit wouldn't want to be in front of it.

>mass shooting occurs
>"this would never happen if we ban guns!"
>"no retard, this would happen instead " (link to burnt sushi)

Yikes indeed, also cringe as well.

t. autist

>yikes
>cringe
Are you describing your same faggotry?

Yes you are quite stupid

>your same faggotry
what is your native language?

>n-no you
Nice retort there, fagot

Almost as good as "autist"

>tfw dragon maid s2 never

Japan still has a much higher suicide rate but that's never mentioned by the antis They don't use guns to kill themselves.

I hope no qt Japanese women were in that bldg during that atrack

Attached: 1561689697461.png (400x324, 123K)

The important question: Which animes are effected by this tragedy?

"Autist" was not insult but statement of fact. Who else but autist would argue that semantic differences between "mass shooting" "mass burning", and ",mass murder" cause this jap attack to be irrelevent as counterargument to typical liberal talking point "he would not be able to kill all these people without guns".

Hope this clears things out for you. I know you people have problems with understanding languge heuristics normal people tend to use, and need everything to be spelled out without any mental shortcuts.

K-on

Good.
That was for endless eight, cocksuckers.

ar's are still technically legal in japan, you just need to own firing range(they don't issue them to private individuals, they also must have no pistol grip).
ruger mini 30 is also legal for hunting.

it's probably smoke inhalation

A good guy with one of those vintage anti fire grenades

nice rebuttal retard

Its a shame.First season of Čunibju was good.

Someone was sick of moeshit apparently

Careful what you wish for...

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-092401.png (1080x1920, 264K)

Modern CARB gas cans suck ass anyways. I just want a plain gas can you don’t have to fuck around with.

>only certified gas station attendants should be able to handle gasoline

arsonist was screaming something about plagiarism or theft during the incident, had an accomplice who fled the scene as well, so it was someone who thought he had his own moeshit stolen

Well, I'm not surprised. Pretty much all of the moeshit shows are the exact same, so it's obvious there is a fuckton of overlap

No just a sperg.

Seeing as the only solid definition for it is 3 or more people, pretty fucking weak definition, mate. Can we all just agree shitty people hurting and killing lots of (remotely) decent people is terrible?

You are too new to post. Get the fuck out.

the difference being Kyo Ani actually made good quality moeshit and set an example for what other moeshit should strive to be

Do you think this is the 90s
Aum is gone you moron

Yes but they pretty much only do movies now. I haven't seen an actual seasonal kyoanus show in many seasons.

Ban assault gasoline

Tsurune was not long ago.
It was fucking terrible but it was a seasonal series

...yes.

spotted the jew

The K-On director is confirmed safe, apparently.
The rest of the team is another story, but hey.

People will still kill each other with other things available is the argument retards. mass killing sprees can be done with home made bombs, and even knives. Keeping guns in the hands of everybody just means that people at least have a chance to prevent such tragedies.

somebody please find that link of a stabbing killing spree done on students in china years ago

quality over quantity my man, I'd rather occasionally have good content by a studio than constant content by a studio pumping out half-assed content just to have releases every season

desu. They died because that building was a death trap.

>quality
If they put half as much effort into their writing as in their art direction we could start talking about quality

That's not at all weak
Spotted the leftist

someone who actually wants accuracy you dolt

It's actually quite weak, Want to know why? A definition this light leads to a "concerningly massive" list of shootings where no one actually died. "But look at how many shootings have happened this year!" There's a very good reason nebulous terms like this are dangerous, they prey on stupid people for votes. It's still the only way the gun control debate is moving the way it is.

/a/ is already completely flooded with this shit, give it a rest.

The director of Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid (buddy of the series' author) allegedly died. At least this is what's being said in the /m/ thread.

their writing is fantastic, I literally do not know what you're talking about

Nope

A good guy with a gun would have stopped it. Or a fire extinguisher.