So what are the odds they replace police and army with these in the near future?

so what are the odds they replace police and army with these in the near future?
what do you do when this a derivative of this shitbox kicks your door down?

Attached: HD-01 Front.jpg (867x1300, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LikxFZZO2sk
youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
youtube.com/watch?v=JzlsvFN_5HI
youtube.com/watch?v=r80IlpQWXJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i added an extra this.because I'm high lol sorry

>near future
Very, very low.
>100 years from now
Assuming technology continues to develop, quite likely.

Pretty much this. Not too worried about it either, hard to imagine they could do much worse then their current fleshy counterparts.

Attached: giphy.gif (392x392, 2.34M)

They will probably used mind-controlled cyborg slave mexicans.

At the very minimum that is not happening at all in our lifetimes considering how bulky and awkward the bodies of the robots are, and that is just to walk around on flat dry surfaces.

This is the future.

Attached: gonna fuck your shit up.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

would a shotgun stop this?

How hellish

Isn't this the one that does backflips and shit now?

Yeah I dont like that shit.

Pulse slugs when?

shoot it

Very low. Walking robots are incredibly complex and expensive, and for many tasks that's just unnecessary complexity.

I do think we will see loads of other sorts of automation though: drones, remotely-operated vehicles, other sorts of robots that use wheels or tracks, etc. And bipedal and other walking robots certainly will exist, but they will be used for limited applications.

N

Boots on the ground will be people for as long as autonomous decision making is necessary.

A cloud of mini quad-rotors with explosives strapped to them makes infinitely more sense for robot killing machines.

>A cloud of mini quad-rotors with explosives strapped to them makes infinitely more sense for robot killing machines.

Yep. They're cheap, they're unstoppable in big enough swarms, they can network with each other to share data, they have none of the complexity issues that walking robot has.

Sure. It's an unarmored robot which is practically 100% vital spots. Damage nearly anything on it and it will malfunction.

However, once the tech has been matured and you're dealing with a robot that's meant for combat rather than a lab test prototype then things will be a different story. Of course, who knows how long that might take to develop.

>implying mexicans have a brain

looks like that final fantasy boss

>still showing a seven year old video

Heres what they do now:
youtu.be/LikxFZZO2sk

Thinking the shit they show us on JewTube is ANYWHERE close to what they actually have in black budget TS projects.

Companies like BD are more PR disclosure firms used to get the public used to the ideas while real R&D goes on in the background to the tune of Billions of dollars in USAPs that stay black indefinitely until they decide we're ready to see a bit more.

From what they've shown us, in just 10 years we've gone from tethered, bumbling, dumb robots to fully self contained autonomous or remote control capable, tether free, parkouring, sprinting, back flipping robots and your dumb ass somehow thinks its another 100 years before they slap a machine gun and some armor on it and use 5G to control them with remote AI. Shit, bet we're already there.

I'm sure they do have much better tech that we don't see.

But I'm also sure that that better tech is also prohibitively expensive to be deployed at any sort of large scale, and it's also probably far from mature. OP didn't ask if high tech combat robots existed. OP asked if they'd be REPLACING the army and the police any time soon. That means the tech has to not only exist, but it has to be sufficiently mature that it's reliable and cheap enough to be mass produced.

*blocks your path*

FUCK FORGOT PIC

Attached: 6F4CFFA5-97FB-4C30-BACD-16A40DD3D221.jpg (500x500, 57K)

>Flat surface to flat surface on a preplanned course omitting the hundreds of times it failed.

Bipedal robots that can navigate the real world are still a long ways away. Big dogs however are only one or two self learning AI generations from terrifying.

Attached: DalekStairs.jpg (600x600, 155K)

>moves log a couple inches
>preprogrammed robot jumps but lands a bit too short and falls
What now robocuck!?

You can't this your own post bro

>Implying govt tools that make up the police now aren't virtually mind controlled from all the koolaid

Pretty much every black budget, TS military tech has been put into service before being publicly disclosed.

10 trillion dollars spent on black budget SAP/USAPs is a lot of fucking money user. Yearly budgets in the hundreds of billions for black budget alone...

You're either an absolute idiot or a troll.

>Replace
Nothing less than a century.

t. IT admin

Do you have even the most basic of knowledge regarding BD's work or how those robots function? I can tell you don't. But I bet you think you do. Fucking idiot.

>TS military tech

Nice dubs but transexual military tech?

>is this the power of Isreal?

Are you perhaps some kind of idiot?

Get the hose

Objectively 100%. Not 50%, not 90%. 100%, objectively, zero argument to be had.

AI and steel is so fucking VASTLY superior in every conceivable way to human beings, it's actually laughably monumentally pathetic. Imagine

You caught me, the singularity is nigh.

Attached: ScarceHollowFawn-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 884K)

Not even but...

Calm the fuck down you sperg! OP asked about the 'near future' and 2280 said no, but maybe in 100 years... Now your retarded ass is claiming that if it happes in 99 years and 11 months that 2280 is a dumb ass. Your a pendatic piece of shit. Your also a dumbass because:
>se 5G to control them with remote AI

Yeah, that will work great. No one will jam that. Surely the alphabet soup agencies will want AT&T to have the ability to shut down their fucking stormtrooper bots.

future looks more like this

Attached: 294termiinated.jpg (420x215, 17K)

>Very low. Walking robots are incredibly complex and expensive
This. So much this. You can spend stupid money making robots, or you can subsidize corn and retards to self-replicate and then train and arm the best of them for a fraction of the price.

I feel the idea of drones for general police activity is a waste because if people are going to treat people in masks as not human and therefore have no issues with not listening to them or forming an empathic connection with then they are more than likely just going to attack a drone and think nothing of it.

Drones should be better used for guard duty in places where it would be suited for long term duty where in a human would be expensive to have and is rarely visited anyways. Just have the occasional oversight but have the drones be in a position where if somone is not meant to be there then there's no issue with a drone opening fire because the situation favors it wherein a human might hesitate.

How near is this future you've envision. Specifically.

Attached: jesus-christ-how-horrifying-17313014.png (500x599, 160K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY

Nice arguments robocuck

So as long as I don't qr code myself and walk faster than 2.5 mph I'm good.

> TS military tech has been put into service before being publicly disclosed
Okay, so why don't we hear about robot soldiers from the insurgent videos overseas? Some government conspiracy to keep them off social media, while allowing Tarrant videos and IS sahotgun decapitation videos through. This a scitzo-level paranoia here man.

>this is the future

Attached: 5a2ef941343939e6aa10b8aa88d77b48.png (500x675, 132K)

Top Secret retard. Jesus christ. Fucking trans faggots i swear.

Throw this on floor around entrance and prepare to be amused when robot invasion comes.

Attached: toychaos.jpg (1200x798, 150K)

Attached: T1.jpg (1260x840, 86K)

That is a vehicle watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=JzlsvFN_5HI

Nobody doubts the fact that robot soldiers have many advantages over real-life flesh and blood soldiers. That's 100% certain.

What remains to be answered is how quickly the tech can be matured to the point that it is deployable, and how long until that tech is mature enough to become more than a niche elite force.

Look at cutting-edge aircraft, for example. We've built some seriously capable planes over the years: F-117, B-2, F-22, etc, but that tech has not taken over the whole air force, those planes are used in small numbers compared to other designs.

I don't doubt that we will have capable robot or remote-controlled soliders, cops, etc, in the future. But I think it will be a long time before they REPLACE the status quo entirely, which is what OP asked.

I believe this will never come to pass. Having Augmented human soldiers is far cheaper and reliable. Dues Ex is right, nanomachines > androids.

Attached: robot_concept_2_by_proxygreen_d6g9ud6-pre.jpg (817x978, 68K)

For combat purposes there's no real point in andoids at all. Robots? Sure. The advantages are insane: much more physically capable than a human, feel no pain, require no sleep, don't slack off, have no fear, have perfect reaction time every time, etc.....and most importantly, they aren't real people. They're expendable machines. THAT alone is a huge reason why the will be used.

Make your house really difficult to pathfind through. Ambiguous looking objects, unnavigable surfaces, etc.

Robo Jenkem

>I feel the idea of drones for general police activity is a waste because if people are going to treat people in masks as not human and therefore have no issues with not listening to them or forming an empathic connection with then they are more than likely just going to attack a drone and think nothing of it.
I imagine we'll see drones assisting human police pretty quickly too.
Plenty of the little racing drones can hit 100mph+. Pop two of those on top of each squad car and whenever police are engaged in a pursuit (foot or vehicle) just lauch those after them. Good luck getting away when every officer basically has immediate chopper support on call at all times.
The next step after that would be to strap a taser or OC spray to the bottom of the drone so they can incapacitate perps instead of just observing them. Hell, you could even place some bare electrodes on the drones battery and just fly them right into melee.
An optimistic view is that this would obviate the need for no-knock raids. The whole excuse police departments use for no-knocking everyone and their mum is that dealers might flush the drugs or gangbangers might load up. Fly a couple of lightning fast camera-equipped drones through the windows and you don't have to worry about drugs being flushed (because the drones would get video evidence of it) or officers being shot (because the officers are waiting outside shouting through a loudspeaker).

Somewhat larger drones (either quadraped or airborne) could be deployed when required kinda like k9 team.

Larger UAVs with long loiter times would start bringing down the cost of airborne patrols dramatically. Just wait until London spreads its 1984-style CCTV coverage to the skies with constant airborne surveillance looking for unbinned knives and potential terror attacks.

Attached: Ultima_Weapon_XIV.png (420x420, 237K)

And people in the 50's said it'd be a thousand years till we got to the moon

I'd say we'll see them used for military purposes within 5 to 10 years, you can already buy a spot mini with an arm and strap a drum fed glock to it, I think a major benefit of these things (see: OP's pic) will be a drastic reduction in the use of lethal force.
Now we won't have the officers "fearing for their lives", and will only need to "shoot" should the crim pose an escape risk or a threat to others.
Guns held by robohands, even if the arm is just for guns, are a LITTTLE iffy, but that's a year of actually trying to fix them away from being good
Nig with a knife in the street? Just have 5 of those things sprint at him full speed and pile on the fucker so a human can walk up and arrest him.

>considering how bulky and awkward the bodies of the robots are
Every two years BD cuts the size of their robots in half.
Spot mini is fucking tiny now, compared to what used to weigh as much as a small car

That I can imagine happening and makes sense. Having a UAV aircraft that can loiter and maintain eyes in the sky on a car/foot chase would make it much easier and cheaper to handle such situations and having drones that can infiltrate a house and provide forward recon for a team going into a building makes sense as well.

Attached: robot_concept_by_proxygreen_d6cym0o-pre.jpg (800x999, 64K)

Do people not realise that none of these bots are hard-progamed with courses?
You give it a target destination, that's it. It'll work out a way to get there.
You give it a target of the third floor in a building it's never been in, it'll walk around until it finds stares or a lift, and will try opening doors it thinks might be useful
t. IT admin
As in "I have absolutely no experience with mechatronics, neural nets, or software dev outside of webapps?"
Just watch every boston dynamics vid, in order, oldest to newest

I'm starting to think bipedal anything actually suck. For the price of a walking fag robot you could have ten cubes with canons and wheels/tracks or even ten flying shits. Brb getting my legs replaced by tracks.

The real utility in these robots would be to operate everything after some event causes mass population reduction. AI will control them. The elites can build a Utopia without the proles, or poverty.

>far cheaper
See The cost saving simply from not having niggers rioting everytime some chimp gets shot because the officer thought his life was at risk would pay for all the bots near instantly
Fuck, just hearing a nig's nogging, sending out the nearest patrol car, then whichever one has a bot in the back, having the first officers hang way the fuck back, ready to shoot if the nig niggernogs too much, but waiting for the bot to show up, then, when it does, just having the bot charge the nog will become standard practice.

>Guns held by robohands
There's zero reason for a robot to hold a gun with its hands. It would be FAR simpler, and cheaper, for the weapon to be built into the robot directly. Why fuck around with the hardware and software to dextrously operate a gun when you could could have the gun mounted somewhere, perhaps on a turret.

Attached: maciej-kuciara-150923-cha-cyborg-mk-v009c.jpg (1920x1943, 884K)

>waiting for the bot to show up, then, when it does, just having the bot charge the nog will become standard practice.
Put a camera on the bot and livestream that shit for department revenue.

>You give it a target destination, that's it. It'll work out a way to get there.
That's the theory. But they don't always work...yet.

We see the videos of them working correctly. Like user posted above, who knows how many outtakes we didn't see? You'd have to be an idiot not to think that there's a thousand blooper scenes for every good one.

Of course that will only improve with time, and it will improve fast.

When people chimp out because of a bad shooting it might cost millions. That will pay for a fraction of ONE bot.

I never really was on your side.

Attached: 250px-Sapper_IMG.png (250x209, 58K)

Just put a taser on the bottom of this and fly it at said nig's face.
youtube.com/watch?v=r80IlpQWXJY

This is what I kinda meant when I said
>even if the arm is just for guns
But I guess I wasn't clear enough
Yeah, gun fixed in a mount with actuators, probably just on a rotating gimbal on the shoulder would be more than enough (Or between them, where the head may usually be, just point it down with the barrel pointing into the body when not used)
Badge cam videos all on youtube with adds turned on
Fuck I can't wait
I'm not saying it always works, but that's how they're programmed.
They're not told "There's a log on the floor this big exactly here", where moving the log would fuck it up, they're more akin to self driving cars. They scan and map the environment and then navigate it, if those scans aren't perfect, or, say, it scans the log, looks elsewhere, and the log moves, or its body moves without noticing, then things get fucky and it trips
>You'd have to be an idiot not to think that there's a thousand blooper scenes for every good one.
I'd say it'd be more the opposite. This isn't setting everything up like dominos and hoping it works, they're already selling the Spot Mini which uses the same software, albeit designed for four legs, giving it a larger safety margin of error for fuckups.
It'd be like watching a self driving tesla changing lanes and turning like the GPS says, and some fuckwith chiming up with
>"BUT IT'S ALL JUST PREPROGRAMMED, IT CAN ONLY DO IT FOR THAT EXACT STRETCH OF ROAD"
People just aren't software literate with regards to where the industry is.
If you even suggested manually programming a sequence you'd be fired on the spot because what you're doing teaches you nothing, achieves nothing, and is a total waste of time.

Look at the pricing of what Toyota sells bots for, look at what the spot mini's gonna cost ($10-20k).
Millions, lets say 2 million, would pay for 20+ bots in the OP pic, if they're $100k.
Remember, the same company makes and sells for a fifth to a tenth of that.
You could have 100/200x of these swarm every city for each nog shot
It's not just stuff destroyed in Riots, wasted police time, court time, lawyers time, all costs money.
This is actually a pretty good idea
A drone with a stun gun with some really long, sharp probes on it, not pissy taser shit that won't make it through a hoddie

Imagine a bot with three or four arms ending in a balljoint mounted track assembly. The arms have two joints and everything is moved by hydraulics. The body of the bot is circular, with a rotating ring wrapped around it. The ring comtains a telescoping bar with a counterweight at the end designed so the bot could lift all but one arm off the ground and climb obstacles. On flat surfaces the tracked motion would provide stability, simplicity, and speed. The bot could also "walk," over obstacles and even do light climbing.

Attached: 1504654970395.jpg (1400x1000, 198K)

No. It is learning.
Its like watching a two year old saying you can out walk and fight it.
Code doesn't die, age and can be copied.
Each platform is not an individual, they all and none.
They are expensive only because they are prototypes. Once you have a template they will become cheaper then scooters.
You can't out shoot them, you can't out run them, you can't out man them. If they fall others will be built not grown.
These robots are not ready to do anything productive until 5g gives them their bandwidth and servers give them their cloud.

>sneak up on it

Combat robots will have 360 degree vision, pic related. The only humans left will be engineers and SF.

Attached: eyeCraft360 2x 180deg fisheyes.jpg (690x483, 9K)

>This is what I kinda meant when I said
>>even if the arm is just for guns
Got it. I misunderstood. When you said "arm" I pictured a human arm with a hand, not a turret or integral weapon.

>I'm not saying it always works, but that's how they're programmed.
I understand how they work; I know they are not pre-programmed. I don't disagree with you here, My claim was that their ability to sense the enviornment and "problem solve" is infalliable, nothing more.

>they're already selling the Spot Mini which uses the same software, albeit designed for four legs, giving it a larger safety margin of error for fuckups.
There's a huge leap from selling a toy to military-grade bots *replacing* soldiers and cops.

>a roboticized mech inf plt's units

Attached: vcoy1.jpg (235x365, 22K)

That's fair, my claim about the high price was assuming something like in OP's pic, or perhaps more like robocop or Terminator. A bipedal, not necessarily pass-for-a-human but human-esque, able to manipulate objects with hands, able to climb, able to use tools. That kind of thing.

Of course if we're talking simpler things like taser drones, mini observation drones, or a quadriped niggerknocker that's a whole different ballgame. Those sorts of things are absoloutely in the near future.

2/6

Attached: vcoy2.jpg (213x180, 8K)

>and "problem solve" is infalliable, nothing more.
Whoops. meantto say NOT infalliable.

Attached: vcoy3.jpg (630x441, 44K)

Attached: vcoy4.jpg (215x288, 15K)

Attached: vcoy5.jpg (224x417, 22K)

6/6

Attached: vcoy6.jpg (186x195, 8K)

> When you said "arm" I pictured a human arm with a hand
Either a turret, or what I had in mind when posting that was an articulating appendage with a gun and camera fixed onto the end, but such a thing probably wouldn't be necessary, come to think of it.
Who needs to fire around corners when you can just walk around them with no fear of death?

>My claim was that their ability to sense the enviornment and "problem solve" is infalliable, nothing more.
Fair enough, we've still got a way to go. I'm just saying the hardware's basically 90% there, and the software's catching up fast, now that people have robotics platforms they can reliably test that software on without having to spend most of their time factoring for hardware fuckups
>There's a huge leap from selling a toy to military-grade bots *replacing* soldiers and cops.
I guess I don't think they're ever gonna replace cops in the foreseeable future, and anyone saying they can predict more than 20 or so years into the future should go back to 1987 and shoe people pictures of the iPhone, and tell them about the culture it created, but none the less, I'm suggesting that they'll be heavily used to supplement the police force, and be used for things where otherwise an officer's life would be at heavy risk
Stuff like suicide by cop, much harder when a 250 pound robot can just sprint at you at 20 miles an hour to resolve the situation
Ask yourself "what situations would a cop deal with differently if they couldn't be killed?"
These are where people will at least try to use bots in the next five to ten years, for everything else, just keep using meatbags.
I'm not gonna talk about anything 20-50 years in the future, and if you think that there's no possible way by 2070 that bots could be used to deal with average crime then bleh.

All you need is something to stop a nig from nogging. It doesn't need to be able to tip its hat at ladies, just get in the way and be enough of a pain that nigs are distracted enough dealing with them that a human officer can safely apprehend them.

I agree that sort of tech will be available in the near future. But that's a very different thing than the question OP posed.

A bot that is deployed to *assist* in a takedown of some nog is hardly a *replacement* for the police and military. It's certain an asset that they will use, but it's no replacement.

If you want to *replace* cops and soldiers, which is what OP asked, then you need something a lot closer to robocop than what we are talking about now.

>Who needs to fire around corners when you can just walk around them with no fear of death?
Exactly. The weapon might not even need to have any sort of articulation on its own. It could simply be part of the robot's existing structure--on a camera mount, on it's "head", built into a limb, etc. Hell, it could even be inside the torso--it would look wierd to a human, but the robot could angle its body to aim.

>'m just saying the hardware's basically 90% there, and the software's catching up fast, now that people have robotics platforms they can reliably test that software on without having to spend most of their time factoring for hardware fuckups
Sounds about right. But that's only the beginning. The tech needs to mature a generation or three. There's bureacracy, legal red tape, there will be demonstrations and protests, all sorts of PR hassles, general inertia, etc. Getting the code working is only one slice of the pie.

>>I'm suggesting that they'll be heavily used to supplement the police force..
Agreed 100% with all of that. But supplementation falls short of replacement.

Jow Forumsommandos, who knows anything about
, Abignailes reference to Trusona and "black cyber" in this coming year ?
HAAALP a nigger

bump for robots

Chuck aluminium foil in blender, blitz for a second or two until flakes,
Get large spring based party popper,
Pop in robopig's direction and run.

>so what are the odds they replace police and army with these in the near future?

highly when they fear police could revolt and overthrown state.

Of course prepare these ahead of time.
Two or three are reasonable to carry.
Make sure you dont pack the flakes too tight or it wont deploy into a cloud of chaff.
A slowly crumbling cylinder of tinfoil thwumping onto the ground impotently in front of you wouldnt be especially effective.

>That is a vehicle
If I put sensors and AI, what exactly makes it different than other robots?
>set it to seek and destroy
>load pictures of high profile targets
>release on target area(s)
>sit back and relax

No wonder all wars now are economics.

>what do you do when this a derivative of this shitbox kicks your door down?

Deny being Sarah Connor.