What accessories does Jow Forums have for their mossberg 500?

What accessories does Jow Forums have for their mossberg 500?

Attached: gatteries (1 of 1).jpg (1080x810, 738K)

Wood furniture, a 28in barrel, a box of target loads, "Reagan Bush '84" shirt, and a working relationship with the boomers who control the only local clay range.

Shitty red dot

Nothing because shotguns are boomer trash

Then why do they still make them?

because boomers still buy them.

this is the worst zoomer bait i've ever seen 5/10 made me reply

A stock condom that olds more shells

Got a 20 inch "Home Defense" model with the 8 shot mag tube and the heat shield, got an enhanced aluminum safety from amazon, dropped in some wood furnature, put a Holosun on a KE arms mount, and zip tied a flashlight to the barrel/magtube

Just about perfect desu

Oh, and a 5 shot card from Esstac

why only 5 shots?

Here's my Mav. I upgraded to a 500 action slide tube, put on Magpul furniture, Shoten Armory extended slide release, swing swivel, GG&G light mount, Velcro for an Esstac shotgun card, and Hi-Viz snap-on sight. The Limbsaver is there mostly to increase length of pull a little, but I don't mind a little extra cushion too. Inside is an MCarbo extra power spring set that cleared up a light primer strike problem I was having, and reduced trigger pull weight from 8 pounds to 5 pounds.

I know that's a lot of upgrades to put into a $180 gun, but now it's just the way I like it. ^_^

Attached: mymav88.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

Bigger than that and its hard to fit onto the reciever with the furniture I have

cheap flashlight on a mako clamp, sling with some surp ear plugs attached and a shell sleeve

An 870

I have the dumpster defender model, red dot for slugs and a saddle.

Synthetic, not magpul stock, 6 shot side saddle and a sling.

#4buck in the pipe/tube w/ 00buck and a slug in the saddle.

God tear bead site.

What sling?

Slings not on it, but its 00 Buck in tube, side saddle and stock.

Attached: 20190704_214716.jpg (279x1199, 168K)

another 500

Attached: biden_shotgun.jpg (1840x3264, 1.07M)

S&j hardware +2 mag extension

>buying a sling

pistol grip / folding stock combo and a angled foregrip

Attached: photo_2019-05-15_22-52-22.jpg (960x1280, 74K)