Iran drone destroyed

twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1151932134468345856

Incident in Strait of Hormuz involving USS Boxer, took defense action today "against an Iranian drone...ignoring multiple calls to stand down," says @POTUS. "The drone was immediately destroyed."

Attached: 1545022132042.png (600x792, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/1151933643918630912
cnbc.com/2019/07/18/trump-says-us-navy-shot-down-iranian-drone.html?__source=iosappshare|com.apple.UIKit.activity.PostToTwitter
twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1151936485173669889
reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN18Z2CP
centcom.mil/MEDIA/PRESS-RELEASES/Press-Release-View/Article/1219863/coalition-shoots-down-armed-uav-in-syria/
military.com/daily-news/2019/07/18/heres-new-marine-corps-weapon-just-destroyed-iranian-drone.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

War soon lads

It doesn't look like any reputable sources have picked up this story yet

another one

twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/1151933643918630912

It was a spoken comment by Trump. Mainstream news won't have covered it yet.

Fuck of Moshi fight your own fucking wars.

cnbc.com/2019/07/18/trump-says-us-navy-shot-down-iranian-drone.html?__source=iosappshare|com.apple.UIKit.activity.PostToTwitter

GET YOUR SKS

I'll never understand how Jow Forums became so fucking anti war

Ah ya I see it was posted about only recently. It'll be interesting to see what details come out about this. And also what irans response is.
>inb4 Iran denies involvement

Kys mutt

>fighting pointless wars and sending innocent men to die, leaving their wives, children and family behind only to fight to de-stabilize a Nation and throw into complete pandemonium where extremist factions can vie over control, thus effectively neutering the Nation as a whole

You go sign up, you go fucking die for pointless shit. But something tells me you are far too immature to comprehend the loss of life huh?

twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1151936485173669889

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Attached: D_yAG56WwAEImyp (1).jpg (2048x1362, 401K)

I wanna see her hairy snatch

because the same politicians wanting to trample upon the constitution and bill of rights want you to go over there to risk life and limb for their yiddish overlords. and the oil bullshit? we didnt profit jack shit from that. were a shitty half assed empire.

Russian and chink shills brigading the place till it's fucked rigid.

A stunning blow to the air power of Iran.

Not brrrrt, it was electronic warfare jammed

>muh russia
>muh china
>don't worry goy don't look over at the one and only true Democracy in the area that you've been fighting for and securing it's borders for the last 30 years!
Gook Jews are one thing, but stop projecting the blame away from yourself kikel.

It happened when Jow Forums invaded. They still haven't quite recognized how obvious they are.

We're all for just and necessary wars. Fuck, I'd be alright with a war of conquest.
Who the fuck wants to die in some desert shithole that has nothing to do with us, from which we gain nothing, just to keep the region unstable and unthreatening for Greatest Ally? Let Israel fight its own fucking war.

There are claims that it was shot down through electronic jamming

>I'll never understand why Jow Forums isn't for goyi- i mean young white men dying for Israel?
We're waiting for the boogaloo dumb kike

You kike shills haven't recognized how obvious you are

yes, the USS Boxer jammed the drone.

not the first time
reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN18Z2CP
centcom.mil/MEDIA/PRESS-RELEASES/Press-Release-View/Article/1219863/coalition-shoots-down-armed-uav-in-syria/

What sort of EW weapons does the Boxer carry? Could its radar systems jam a drone?

Attached: USS Boxer (LHD-4) Wasp-class.jpg (2136x1421, 2.03M)

>ignoring multiple calls to stand down
Boxer or the drone was the ignorant one and who did they call?

Attached: observer.jpg (499x514, 164K)

Probably just made a generic call over common frequencies. it apparently got within 1000 yards of the ship, which is pretty fucking close, before they shot it down. As it was a drone, them saying they broadcast for it to get away from them is just them covering their asses most likely. You fly something towards a US Navy ship with no communication, it's going to get shot down.

>You fly something towards a US Navy ship with no communication, it's going to get shot down.
Has USN learned to use civilian frequencies?

military.com/daily-news/2019/07/18/heres-new-marine-corps-weapon-just-destroyed-iranian-drone.html