US Navy shoots down Iranian drone

#BREAKING: US President Donald Trump says US Navy shot down Iranian drone in the Strait of Hormuz after it ignored multiple calls to stand down

twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/1151933643918630912

Attached: 1563373512676.jpg (1600x1067, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TopGunMovie/status/1151933656576823296
desuarchive.org/k/search/filename/nakbaa/
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1151970727618404352
youtube.com/watch?v=MGP5_gLGGPE
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/29063/marine-anti-drone-buggies-on-uss-boxer-knocked-down-threatening-iranian-drone
zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-19/iran-releases-video-proof-contradicting-us-claim-iranian-drone-was-downed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow why would the US be so aggressive like that? We really need to invade those fuckers and stop them

Karateposter, pls stop trying to make yourself a thing

This.

Sick of so many posters trying to make an identity for themselves here.
Tripfags are already bad enough... We don't need avatartfagging on top of that, not to mention "Yeah posting."

Please try it.

Yeah

spamming*

Excuse me.

Interesting to see how the "it's just a drone" crowd responds to this one. Glad the US finally retaliated.

Attached: SprejajAntiZoG.jpg (476x492, 33K)

Shouldn't the labels be reversed this time around?

Iran has the biggest collection of US drones (apart from the US). Can't wait to see what they shoot down next.

>still coping over a double digit million dollar drone

By Allah it's another nakba. Somebody call the UN. Where's Russia? Fight for us, Russian kuffars

Attached: nakbaa.jpg (646x420, 69K)

twitter.com/TopGunMovie/status/1151933656576823296

Attached: DrumFD.jpg (400x370, 23K)

yikes
desuarchive.org/k/search/filename/nakbaa/

Finally some retaliation

The American Talmudist regime is a danger to the whole World and we need to take down those fuckers.

The end of the trailer has an American F-14 in it. Must mean that a US-Iran war is canon in the Top Gun universe.

Shill harder ahmed, make those Rials

>get within 1,000 meters of US ship
>refuse warnings to turn back
>get shot down
>Just a drone anyway
>REEEE ITS ANOTHER NAKBA MUH JEWS REEEE MUH TALMUD WE NEED TO HAVE OTHERS FIGHT THEM FOR US
wew

>the shill cries as he's been caught
yikes

Shot down by RIM-116 fired from the USS Boxer

This is the first direct kill to an aircraft carrying USN vessel has scored since WW2

Attached: 1920px-thumbnail.jpg (1920x1272, 558K)

>AAAAAAAA NOOOOOO MY ASS IS ON FIRE I CANT RENAME MY SPAM
You suck at this

Holy fuck please do. We haven't had a legit reason to take up arms in forever. I'd love to play insurgency on my home turf

Why are the Iranian shills seething so hard? It was just a drone, relax.

Attached: 1457054788902.jpg (1550x1600, 443K)

They want their russian golem to die for iran and will look at any excuse to do so

cope

Cringe

How much crying to Russia will Iran do to reconcile this

It was jammed with EW

i just want to go back to a Jow Forums that wasn't just shills fighting other shills

fuck these fucks. we need to finish what the Greeks started and end Persia forever.

if Jews and Arabs can both agree on hating Iran, then what's the problem?

Russia needs to feel like a good provider to somebody left on the planet who still likes them, so the odds are likely.

>if Jews and Arabs can both agree
Then you should automatically know to be opposed

Attached: k fighting in Iran.jpg (319x512, 51K)

And?

>RIM-116
Those things only have a 9km range or so. They really did let that thing get close before taking it out. Seems like this one is on the Iranians.

Well, if the drone was allowed to go on its way, I’m sure there’d be a bunch of pictures and “Iran stronk” articles in response. I’d imagine they were looking forward to that.

Attached: zarif.png (1080x1061, 440K)

We owed them one of course. They'd be really upset if we had bombed that airbase the last time they fucked with us.

It approached a little less than 1km.

Huh, it’s almost as if the United States is a global superpower with military interests all over the planet or something.

Holy FUCK can the USA do literally ANYTHING other than suck Zionist Freemason dick to the base of the shaft and guzzle loads into their stomachs? Because I think the answer is no.

They never fight for white families; in fact they directly fight AGAINST white families. Ever think about how this world is run by Zionist Freemasons and that guarantees a never ending literal genocide for whites? Think it over.

>proceeds to wonder why Iran shoots down our drones

The absolute mental gymnastics of Jow Forums boomers

Why are you so mad? It’s just a drone.

You make it sound like i try to pass off as unbiased. I hate the Talmudist States of America and i am completely biased towards every enemy of the JewSA.

I'm mad because our government, soldiers, and resources are doing the dirty work of Zionist warmongers who see you and me as "goyim" subhuman cattle to be used and discarded. They literally laugh at disfigured US soldiers who get burned alive and blown to shreds for their Zionist profits.

Meanwhile our country is being invaded, our government is objectively corrupt and handing away the future to 3rd world savages, and there is zero hope whatsoever that anything is going to get better without massive change.

twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1151970727618404352

Attached: D_yfRLBXsAA-NTL.jpg (750x490, 81K)

There's a reason it hasn't happened before. The logistics is nigh impossible even for a 1st world country. Even unopposed which it wouldn't be.

it could be a calling card for a group that's posting here I see most of them are regarding anti american or posts about iran.

TIL domestic concerns meant we needed to return our military abroad and give up all global security interests. Good to know.

Not our job, sort your own shithole country out.

>Not our job
It is our job, as evidenced by the consensus by pretty much the entire USG and US public opinion, which remains fairly bullish on US involvement globally.

AWSOME THREAD

Can someone explain why'd Iran do this. They knew their drone would of got shot down so why'd they do it? Are they trying to get international sympathy painting Americans as the aggressors or something?

Seeing how far they can push the envelope. Hey, they shot down a pretty expensive drone, and we didn't militarily react.

Like the other user said, they’re likely testing the waters to see how much they can get away with. Flying within a kilometer of a US warship turns out to be something they won’t be allowed to get away with.

>i'm autistic

I fucking hate your stupid vatnik ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=MGP5_gLGGPE

Neat. Congrats to the Boxer. That’s a pretty cool achievement.

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/29063/marine-anti-drone-buggies-on-uss-boxer-knocked-down-threatening-iranian-drone

Attached: lmadis.jpg (881x800, 117K)

>It's anudda British Palestine Hamoud!

Attached: 4912157.jpg (2000x1333, 582K)

Attached: 5332176.jpg (2000x1333, 312K)

*radiates cancer in every direction*

The karateposter must be stopped.

Aw shit bois

Attached: file.png (583x436, 231K)

Mutts BTFO yet again.

>Iran Releases "Video Proof" Contradicting Trump Claim US Shot Down Drone

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-19/iran-releases-video-proof-contradicting-us-claim-iranian-drone-was-downed

Attached: 1539849983632.png (360x201, 82K)