Sub human spic here. I put together an 80% AR 15 and a M17 that at the end tallied up to 2000 bucks

Sub human spic here. I put together an 80% AR 15 and a M17 that at the end tallied up to 2000 bucks.

I gave them out for free to two different white american dudes who were obviously citizens.

I have a few job opportunities from being warehouse staff and maybe something other than, at any rate I am beyond retarded and autism.

How many years of prison if not death or deportation and death am I in for if I go and turn myself in?

Can't get mental help because poor, and health insurance is only applicable if you are a citizen.

My family is the reason I am stuck as they want something out of me, but do not want to say it, something more than money.

I have a girlfriend who is mentally ill and black and a goofy border collie that chases shadows.

I can't swim, so, should I just do a flip?

Can't join any military, my feet have caved arches, not obese but definately not in shape.

I have no liberty, no sense of belonging no damn reason I should be allowed to exist... Fuck.

Attached: 1562857546428.jpg (720x720, 28K)

My family is the reason I am stuck as they want something out of me, but do not want to say it, something more than money.
wut

the fuck kind of shitty post is this? you have to go back

Woowee i am a pitiful joke of a human

Attached: 1490331913832.jpg (1000x1000, 384K)

is that you based schizo user
is this your attempt at a troll post

Thanks for stopping by imbecile
I can't move out, I can't go out of the country, I can't make a living out of an associates in useless general studies

>tfw even the schizoposters don't put effort into it anymore

the booty

>thinks Jow Forums is his sob story blog
>calls others imbeciles
this is why no one likes spics

Nope. My life right now.

If I go back to mexico. I am as good as dead. I know no one and nothing about it. I can only say I was born there, but all I remember was there being a lot of sand and being a kid.

Effort in what?
Says the person who thinks he deserves an explanation for everything he does not try to understand fuck off

wut did you get a degree in
For starters ditch your gf if she's actually crazy.

schizo user is just having a bout of psychosis. He'll hopefully come back around and stabilize.

She hasn't done anything physically bad, she is just a bit slow, something about her getting raped by a step brother at 8 caused it

A degree in arts in general studies.

After having changed from animation (expensive, just do yt), to comp sci( I am shit at math)... And now "english"

You are mistaking terets from actual schizophrenia

You should go to minecraft and Kys

I don't like minecraft, and yeah no shit, but how.. No matter how I do it, there is no quiet way of doing it. No good to just disappear. I'd get stopped every time.

Mexico is you homeland and you have to got back its your parents fault for what they have done to you . Do not be mad at Americans for sending you home where you and you family belong.

Murder suicide with your gf
Only way

Where is a lawless land where I can just sit there and not be found.

Go to a lake close to you and jump in , do us all a favor.

Mexico!

I have no ties to mexico. All my family is up here.

And have the half the town searching for the body? What waste of resources.

Cartels own the law. Which means they will extort everything you and your family has before killing you slowly.

And they all need to go back with you.

>Grand total of $2k
>Gave them out for free

So this is why i've never heard of a hispanic CEO.

>I have no ties to mexico. All my family is up here.
You ALL have to go back, should've been more clear

Attached: 178678678.gif (450x450, 3.58M)

You are a pussy! Excuses excuses excuses. If you really wanted to remove yourself you'd have done it. You are a failure and I'd remove you but you area beaner and I don't want to be labeled a racist , if you were white I help you out but no you've got to be a beaner! Asshole

You stupid fucks, they have their lives here, I do not have one, nor a future because of people like you who blame us for your shortcomings in agriculture and personal greed fueled expenses

None of you want to work maintence jobs because you all have prestine godly hands.

None of you want to give up what has allowed you to live mentally absent about nature and what changes it

Absolutely every american liberal and conservative are idiots, who have no vision of what is coming to them.

You are your own fault.

You are making enemies out of nothing because you having nothing left to win.

You have everything and seek the destruction of this planet and you are too fucking stupid to see it.

>Absolutely every american liberal and conservative are idiots, who have no vision of what is coming to them.
Do tell us more about our country Paco

I had a small of sympathy for you up until this post.

You all need to go back and go fuck yourselves.

They have been destroyed by several years of presidents like trump dumbass

They make you believe he is going to give you everything levi taxes on corporations to fill his pockets and abandon your ass

As if sympathy is what I was looking for.

Wow it's almost like ignoring immigration law has consequences. Who would have thought?

No matter how I ended up here, some fucktard like you will think I came across illegally.

Even if I were a veteran of US military.

I am fodder with no place to die a sane death.

Then why the crybaby post? Take responsibility for your life. Don't blame others for your and ypur family's shortcomings and mistakes.

Please tell the class how we can do better! Or, better yet, go back to your own country and make it better.

Well are you here illegally or not?

>some fucktard like you will think I came across illegally

OP, if you're an illegal alien... I've got bad news...

>I am beyond retarded and autism

You can put the pieces together OP, I believe in you

Tell what grand future does someone with an arts degree have?

Amazing faulty logic, there is nothing left that can save a country that has its presidents sell all its assests to foreign entities

Daca

Daca...

Go get skinned by a cartel, spic.

Spicy contribution user.

You're a fucking feckless piece of shit. Of course you're not going to get rich with a degree in art and no one owes you shit.

>DACA
So you're an illegal

Self deport and join your country's National Guard if you want to do something good for yourself and the world.

You morons are the absolute epitome of feigning ignorance about the problems you have caused the world as a whole, no one wanted you and yet you are here.

The national guard is hardly a military style police that gets thwarted by the lack of funding and firepower.

I am neither illegal or legal

That is the problem.

Not human, yet I exist.

lmao

we caused your parents to bring you here illegally? Get fucked, loser

Cry more. Or go make something of yourself. Don't expect others to do that for you.

>no one wanted you and yet you are here.
So basically the same situation we have here with you

I haven't caused any of your problems. You have. Go fuck yourself.

>dad graduates as an engineer
>works for sony
>labor laws are hardly a thing
>companies seek to pay less for more
>laws establish that you must be making the equivalent of 6 figures by 30 to live free in mexico

You all came into this thread on your own will. And yet you offer nothing useful to solve anything. Christ alive. You single celled fucktards deserve to be nuked by ruskies.

>The national guard is hardly a military style police that gets thwarted by the lack of funding and firepower.
Excuses for not fixing yourself. You can contribute to your home country or be leach in someone else's. Don't be a leach.

>And yet you offer nothing useful to solve anything.
Because we don't owe you anything.

I am a leach anywhere, just like you. Every last human is a leach. Just so happens the US is a bigger one than the others, louder too. I am just sad one you and everyone attempting to get to me for their own personal cheer which now is just funny to me

Same aplies to you I do not owe you my death or anything, so turn around and leave idiot.

>You all came into this thread on your own will. And yet you offer nothing useful to solve anything. Christ alive. You single celled fucktards deserve to be nuked by ruskies.
I came here to laugh at you

oh good, a nihilist spic

Do your parents a favor and neck yourself, fag

Since America is so bad and everyone here are idiots and horrible, leave. Nothing - N O T H I N G - is stopping you.
Max out a credit card and go back to the shithole your parasite parents and you came from.

Yw user, cuz now I am laughing at people here who are so willingly blind.

It's impressive how smug you are when you're a self-admitted retard.

Paco here would rather commiserate about being a leech/parasite on an Mongolian underwater basket weaving forum than try to better himself. Can't be helped.

Yeah you deserve to do the world that favor too

You and your parents and your parents parents made this problem

You want freedom, you want all the freedom and yet want no one else to have freedom, to serve you and only you

I like titties too.

I am off from work today. And had something I worked surrendered from me.

>You want freedom, you want all the freedom and yet want no one else to have freedom, to serve you and only you
We have legal means of immigrating, faggot. Never heard of lifeboat theory? Too many sinks the damn ship. You're sinking the ship, you have to go back.

do beaners do anything but cry for gibs?

Attached: 1539740538430.jpg (720x502, 84K)

Don't project your pathetic, irresponsible character onto others. You're sad because you have failed to cultivate any positive qualities or virtues. You could do good things with your life, but you choose not to.

>Has the opportunity to get a degree, wastes it on liberal arts shit
>Buys $2000 worth of AR shit, gives it away
>Illegal Immigrant, whines that he can’t get the full benefits of citizenship
>Wants to kill himself, decides to mine for pity points on Jow Forums instead
Wow bud are you fucking retarded?

Man I fee bad for you based schizo user.
Going through all that and all you have is Jow Forums to talk to.

There are some hardworking, self reliant ones. OP is not one of them.

>wetback cries about how shitty his life is
>when people offer help they get hostile and combative
>now nobody wants to help them
many such cases

Russia, india, china, japan, germany, italy, england, well hell even fucking africa want the same thing, to live they way they were raised anywhere in the world... The absolute state of the world is only in a stalemate because you fucktards had to fuck with nature and make weapons so catastrophically insane that no one in power is willing to go forth and end us all.

What help? The first two responses where the per the usual schizo and maga meme talk

please just kill yourself

I can't become self reliant being that going to college would just equate to debt I will be unable to pay for the rest of my life.

You too. Unoriginal user 42075361 have a you

Then don't go to college for a retarded degree with no earning potential. Learn a trade or join your home country's military.

dont respond to me faggot

I have never had strong enough positives and the only people projecting here are the maga posters.

If I had mental help then I could figure what is wrong with me and function, at the moment getting that kind of help would hinder everything else in my life

My friends and girlfriend just keep repeating themselves.

>I have never had strong enough positives
That's your fault. No one can build your character for you.

Where do they want an unexperienced person to replace them in their field

Again the military is joke

Don't come into a thread you don't like fucktard.

dont tell me what to do loser

What does character or persona have to do with the fact that there is no future no matter where I go?

Where in the world would anyone want someone so useless and not care if they just stopped being a thing?

you make spics like me look bad. user you have two perfectly good feet, now get the fuck up and improve yourself and your life. Either go back to your homeland and try and make YOUR COUNTRY a great place or stay here and quit blaming others for your shortcomings and improve your community.

There's nothing more pathetic than crying about the shit cards you've been dealt in life. We all have our own shortcomings yet we all move past it and improve. Shit or get off the pot and quit acting more subhuman than you already are.

Attached: 1543087300279.png (446x435, 79K)

Lol, have sex.

>Where do they want an unexperienced person to replace them in their field
They don't. You need to learn the skills and then get experience. Trade schools and community colleges aren't expensive. This takes initiative though, which apparently you lack.

>Again the military is joke
You're a joke. The military serves a purpose. You don't.

this is a bizarre post and derailed thread. lets go back to the weapons part. why did you spend so much money and then give them away?
what is this bizarro world thread?

Attached: rolk.jpg (510x586, 28K)

dont tell me what to do loser

>acting

No matter who you are, if you are a not a white citizen of the usa or a first world country the chances of you being important in the future are slim to none.

>What does character or persona have to do with the fact that there is no future no matter where I go?
>Where in the world would anyone want someone so useless and not care if they just stopped being a thing?
Read this out loud to yourself.

Go to community college you dumb fuck. Then learn something for an industry that is hiring. You can pay for community college with a minimum wage job and live at home.

I assume you're the OP? If so quit with the excuses.
If you're not the OP then lol you're only partially right. There are exceptions.

Attached: IMG_0747.jpg (736x730, 49K)

If I were you I'd figure a way out to enlist and then coast on the medical, hopefully get a decent technical position in the forces, come out and get a decent job or go to a trade school under the GI bill.

He has qualities that make him a valuable citizen. He takes responsibility for himself. It doesn't matter if he is white or not.

It doesn't matter what color you are. With this pathetic attitude you won't be shit. White or some variation of poo doesn't matter.

I am being complacent. Being what others have asked me to

Unlike this fucktard who is still here for some stupid reason

The reason I got them was because I like them. I like technology, things that go fast, and how they function.

Your point being?

I have one semester left. I have no pull towards anything in particular anymore because what I like is not something it would help towards bettering anything.

Yeet.

So what, just because I have confidence in something now I am somehow allowed to be human again??

>I have no pull towards anything in particular anymore because what I like is not something it would help towards bettering anything.
Gee user, now whose problem is that? Make yourself useful.

Ehhh how?? People have told me this, but how...

Just go enlist and tell them you're normal.

>Your point being?
You pointed out the source of all your problems. Yourself. Now improve yourself and you will improve your future.

stop responding to me

You are human you fucking schizo. You came to Jow Forums to rant about your poor life choices and act like a nigger fucking leech and then everyone here started to shit on you because you're a fucking retard faggot. Next time go to Jow Forums or some other board, because we don't give a fuck. Also, you're blaming everyone else for YOUR poor decisions you flaming niggerfag. Please git out of Jow Forums and never return.

All this "It's too hard life is pointless" nihilistic shit is hilariously cringe.
>kys

hey man based schizo user is a board gem