How can you prepare for an arson attack...

How can you prepare for an arson attack? Seems like most homes and buildings are extremely vulnerable to to you basic Molotov cocktail.

Attached: 72A8980C-D0C5-4F5D-AE2B-3D6CA78BA807.jpg (1280x960, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_Street_Baptist_Church_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=fufJbtS5yGs
vocaroo.com/i/s1jzF7SXwn5n
youtube.com/watch?v=wyTb7MdytP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make it a no fire zone

Ban fire

if you kill the arsonist, you're prepared for the fire.

Home security system with notifications. Mount fire extinguishers to drones. Fortify surrounding area with militamen to deter arsonists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_Street_Baptist_Church_bombing

Attached: high.jpg (1163x1400, 387K)

Glad you asked, OP. There's actually a lot to unpack here, and a lot that can be learned from it, simply because it was so much more than a single moltov.

>Active situational awareness is absolutely critical! The schizo went around the building and chained and locked all the other exits shut, AND doused them with gasoline. Apparently nobody noticed.
>Fire codes exist for a reason. The building had no fire escape, and the windows on upper stories were locked from the inside - a common measure in Japan to keep people from becoming an hero. The egress path to the roof was also bad - apparently the door only opened from the outside, or was locked. There were 20 bodies on the stairs to the roof.
>Resist in any way possible. When people realized there was an angry man with a shitload of gasoline, a lighter, and 5 knives shouting outside, they fled. Had any one of them tried to tackle the guy, sure they would have been stabbed and maybe killed, but they also might have saved everyone else in the building. Shit, you could even keep 10-15 feet distance and spray him down with a fire extinguisher. Or just throw fucking office equipment at him! Do you have any idea how much it hurts to be hit with a full-size computer thrown hard?
>Communication is vital. The body count is so high because the first floor fled and the second floor didn't know what was going on. By the time they had a chance to flee, there was a knife-wielding dude blocking the only exit left in the building, so they tried to look for another way out. Again, this was a chance for a single person to be a hero and save anime, and nobody stepped up.
>Nip sources say security systems had been disabled that day because NKK reporters were on their way for an interview (which is why they got such a massive scoop). I don't know what kind of security, but it's there for a reason. Don't turn it off!
>If your company gets regular death threats from schizo turbonerds, hire a competent security guard.

>The schizo went around the building and chained and locked all the other exits shut, AND doused them with gasoline

Jesus

based train autist BTFOing kyoani hacks.

this post brought to you by studio SHAFT gang.

Attached: 1532754538373.jpg (432x536, 38K)

Use the Finnish defense... it works against rapists, robbers and terrorists. Should work against arsonists.

youtube.com/watch?v=fufJbtS5yGs

It really was fucked. The guy was competent, had memorized the floor plans of the building and planned it all out, but it could have been easily prevented in the early stages.

Why did he do it?

Because schizo

autism, unironically. dude was a train autist that had gotten it into his head that kyoani had stolen works from him.

why are people saying it was train autism

pulled from /a/:

>Bomber was a train enthusiast whose slogan was バリバリ観光してサクッと撮りましょう (energetically sightsee and take pictures quickly), abbreviated to バリサク (barisaku) which also became his nickname
>In the Euphonium anime a baritone sax solo was played and popularized the term barisaku as baritone sax instead of his slogan
>He trolls 5ch with mentally deranged comments about trainspotting, KyoAni and barisaku
>Carries out an arson attack on KyoAni, shouting "you ripped me off" (referring to them "copying" barisaku)
>Trolling stops on 5ch after the attack

the train autism was actually indirectly the cause

>another nutjob
I guess no matter the health system, most crazies invariably manage to go unnoticed.

Put autists and various slow train obsessed special individuals in all corners of the building, fire retardants save lives.

holy fuck lmao

Attached: 1543535774337.png (1280x720, 530K)

apparantly waifufags were also "invading" his favorite station for trainspotting and this also contributed to his desire to punish kyoani.

maybe the moe era is at an end, what a hero.

3d degree of underrated

vocaroo.com/i/s1jzF7SXwn5n

what...what is that?

did he say "cokeritions" or something? I am so fucking confused

/n/ is under attack bros. it's not right. it's the same mentality that brings faggots bitching and moaning here after mass shootings.

poor /n/, they really dindu nuffin.

Attached: trainfagsBTFO.jpg (750x908, 396K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wyTb7MdytP4

NO! MY COMFYTIME BOARD!

What a fucking manchild getting upset over someone using his made up word. I’ve made a few memes and see them posted regularly, I never get mad, I just smile when I see them. I mean at least someone thought it was good enough to save and reuse.

Attached: 5B9D7E60-6E28-466F-8D60-65424E28CA78.png (211x246, 11K)

I'm not seeing this in my Yahoo or MSN newsfeed. Guessing a mass murder via arson doesn't fit the agenda that mass murder can only be committed with guns, huh?

Think we'll see copy cat attacks in Japland and elsewhere? Who takes this fireball on runs with it, loonies or terrorists? A couple gallons of gas is piss easy to obtain anywhere and tossing a matchbook in a puddle outside the emergency exit is simple enough for a /b/ or Jow Forums to figure out.

Heavily tax accelerants and publicly shame anybody that has anything flammable to make it socially unacceptable to the point they can be shamed by HR departments and lose their job while being red flagged.

It's at the top of the world news on CNN, at least, though they didn't upload any coverage to youtube.

Japan should legalize defensive civilian machine gun ownership for anime protection. The waifus are too important to protect to worry about 'gun violence'.

Nobody has mentioned sprinklers? That's all that's needed other than a more effective escape system.