Is she going to push for the FCAS for the whole EU? She’s saying she wants a European army by the next 5 years

Is she going to push for the FCAS for the whole EU? She’s saying she wants a European army by the next 5 years

Attached: 275EE523-F620-412E-8F0A-8D22729077CB.jpg (1024x680, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocorps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_Structured_Cooperation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Security_and_Defence_Policy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>She’s saying she wants a European army by the next 5 years
>says
Ain't gonna happen. If it does, it's the end of liberty in Europe.

>she wants a European army by the next 5 years
US won't allow it.

>the end of liberty in Europe.
pbbbffffBAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The .eu won’t exist in five years.

People have been saying that since 1992

Maybe a German-French-Belgian-Dutch army.

Attached: 16111e823710f331705110bea90c5de354531b3e79ce47e0c67c41ef74a21dab.jpg (500x639, 59K)

just buy my sons Libra Coin, Blend Together and Accelerate

Attached: 020eb9f6.jpg (960x959, 136K)

Her incompetence will only hinder things

I thought the end was supposed to be the financial crisis/Greece/Brexit/the migration crisis/France/Italy/German banks. What’s the excuse going to be this time?

The financial crisis never ended in the EU, it’s just been able to prop up businesses thru credit. Germany is entering recession and DB is crashing, the fire is lit

Ah yes, just like the last time

How is this supposed to work with NATO around? How the fuck can a European army even function without us money?

Attached: 1522080996530.png (190x258, 22K)

Seeing how she managed the Germany Army we are in for GREEEEAT things. I mean, Germans are a pitiable race by nature, but siphoning funds from the rotten remains of the Bundeswehr to her own contacts was shitty. I still wonder is she's nothing but at attempt by Merkel to ensure that she won't be remembered as a fuckup by placing a worse politician in charge. Hell, even "normal" media paint her in a somewhat negative light.

She is going to fuck everything up like she always does, except this time Germany won't be able to hide this shitshow.

Why is that?

>how is that
Cuz unified military under the order of big europeen gubment.

Basically EU could do whatever the fuck they want in europe and there would be no major counterforce to stop them

Attached: 0-13-768x512.jpg (768x512, 40K)

And you know how much they fucking with people even without military force, i just hope to fucking lord that right to bear arms is gonna be constitutional soon, looks good so far

wie ich diese Frau hasse. Nichts geleistet aber eine Beförderung bekommen um noch mehr nichts zu leisten. Please nuke us.

>language barriers
>political in-fighting among top brass
>jurisdiction disagreements
>tactical conflicts
>no centralized rank-structure
>jacked up maintenance/supply chains
>lots of member nations need their military built from the ground up
>migrant diversity quotas in troops
>logistical clusterfuck of continental scale

It will be a smashing success! Like Austria-Hungary!

Like the United States army?

More taxes.

Pretty much all European countries have restricted firearms and free speech to the point that owning knives is akin to performing a mass shooting and speaking I'll of the government/other political parties and or people who look or believe different from you is a criminal offense.
There is no liberty in Europe

Basically but muricans are brainwashed into "muh freedums"
Europeens just want to fuck people up and make slaves out of em

To add, life is considered so precious, that even defending yourself against a threat is investigated throughly. As in there is a term regarding inadequate measures taken, as in responding to a knife attack with a firearm makes the attorneys hearts bleed ad their pockets swell up. Cold weapons are often prohibited to carry (batons,blades). Imagine your average soccermom thinking "why didnt they disarm him, why didnt they shoot him in the leg, why didnt they shoot the gun out of his hand, they could have used other, less lethal means" etc. etc., you know what I mean. Thats often the reasoning behind year-long sentences for victims of violence who dared defend themselves.

Attached: 1559707115565.jpg (4000x1818, 3.28M)

bitch you know that the only thing protecting us from the wave of radical Islam is the bravery of Minecraft YouTubers.

Austria-hungary was just austria, hungary and a smattering of balkan ethnicities, now you would have that and a ton more nations, some of which look about the same economy-wise as said smattering of balkans in the nineteenth century.

Attached: 1532966009418.jpg (761x563, 67K)

eurofag here. I would never ever defend the European Union, nor its inhabitants who lie outside my borders.
Hell, if shit were to hit the fan, I'd probably join the "bad guys" instead.

Attached: 1555531703090.png (500x500, 221K)

She was put there just to push for the EU army thing.

topkek, isn't that the women that was in charge of the bundeswehr? the absolute state of the EU, how can you look at the bundeswehr and think her being in charge of anything would be a good idea

MORE TAXES?!

It can't. It isn't happening. It's all bullshit, spread by misinformed retards that don't understand that EU nations working together does not mean there's an "EU army".

>It's another episode of Americans getting worried about shit that doesn't matter

What even is this diarrhea? When will Americans stop talking about Europe?

This has been said for the last 10 years.

What way do you mean by that? The US doesn't subsidise European militaries.

>T.Jow Forumsackmutt
You need to get off the computer and go outside more

Why are they just putting all these incompetent liberal sjw women in charge of everything?
These bitches never should have been let out of the kitchen.
Fuck

God Jow Forums is so shit, not a single post excluding OP has used the abbreviation 'FCAS' in their post - opting to talk about European domestic politics instead.

Idk, When will Europeans stop talking about america?

>They
You mutts realized nobody in the eu voted for this bitch right?

No we're too busy subsidizing terrorism

We dont ,you just seem to be obecessed with us

Still, "somebody" made her the appointment to the position, by "they" i meant whoever the fuck is in control of that shit.
And don't get snarky with me.

It's a thread about Europe, the fuck you doing here acting as if you knew what individual European countries are like?

Finnish press has stated that Finns support an EU army. This is a total lie.

Yeah but it wasnt the commun Citizen who did , we only vote for who to send to the eu parliment who then proceeds to vote in this shit, my party voted against this bitch ,and see is part of the eu comisson ie: the People with actual power.
Most people inside the eu barely understand how it works let Alone you mutts ,but they dont have that much power Over nations any way só this whole "mUh eu army" Will never happen if a nation just says no

EU is a cancer upon this Earth. I dont need to live in eurocuckland to know this and have a comment about it.

Nobody support a eu army ,you need to look at the fact that eastern euros use 7.62 and old soviet gear while western euro uses 5.56 and everyone has diferent tanks and aircraft
Just that Alone make me not want to spend several millions just to integrante everything and that is not even mentioning the language barriers and how the germoids and the frogs would be bumping chests to see who is in charge of this army

Then maybe you shouldn't talk about INDIVIDUAL European countries you homosexual.

>puts firearms along with free speech

holy fuck LOL

Personal liberty is restricted just as much here as in the US, just in different ways with different methods.

>I dont need to live in eurocuckland
Your are right ,but you need to know what acctualy goes on Over here something you mutts dont , it sad that you think what/pol/ says about the eu is actual reality

This. Mutts think the eu is One Giant country ala United states while its just an economic union with a loose political union on top

Yeah, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about

ITT: People who think Europe is a single country with uniform laws.

>European army
Logistical and financial nightmare, good luck.

Attached: p10chstl.jpg (4032x3024, 3.06M)

All i said was "why did "they" put her in charge?"

Simple question. I didnt ask if she was voted in by the populace or by committee and i didnt assume or imply either.
I just asked why was she placed in this position.
Simple question.
Now you Euros are going all tangential for no reason other than, hell i dont even know why you cant just ficus on the question instead of arguing about who's allowed to post in this thread.

No we dont.
God you are so dumb that is not what is being said here at all. What the hell us wrong with you people?

All i did was ask a simple question. Why you guys cant just answer the question instead of going on about Americans, idk. Do you all have brain problems?

Who knows. Probably because she’ll make the EU Commission weaker and give more power to the Parliament, they just ignored everything else about her.

Yeah posters belong on a cross

Explain how thr EU is a cancer upon this earth? The only damage the EU does is to its own member states, it’s not like Europe is going off on jingoistic missions in the ME...

i always thought a EU army would be a joke.
most of those countries cant get their spending above 1.5% GDP and would rather spend it on NEET bucks and welfare. ill always thought that if they were actually serious about an EU army they would be forced to redirect their welfare money to the armed forces. is that politically possible? draft all their NEETs into the infantry or take away their NEET bucks. EU has been sucking on the US tit for too long and theyve gotten too soft to do it imo, but they cant afford it otherwise.

Attached: 1357550211399.jpg (2560x1920, 1.86M)

Im not saying you yanks dont have the right to have an opinion on the eu its just need to be a non-retarded One based on acctual stuff
When you say they i thought you were implying the european people had anything to do with it , "they" elected her becuase back home euro-politicians talk alot of thing but most of them are mafiosos that do the opposite in the eu parliment and ONLY care about playing the polical game so electing a "mUh woman", that is 60+ looks good for those who voted for her

>that is not what is being said
See

>mUh NEETs
>mUh wealfare
Every God dam time
The eu isnt One country , most eu countries have less unemployment then the US , stop saying the same stupid shit Over and Over again

Thank you for the answer.
I see it as similar to what U.S. politicians and beuracrats are doing to america. They are forcing onto us all kinds of laws and policies that we dont want, we didnt ask for or get to vote for and all these new policies do is make life hard for the common man and erode what good our country once was and had

It suits the EU that the US is happy to spend so much on NATO so that it can spend more money on internal infrastructure projects. Most EU citizens don’t want or care for NATO and wouldn’t bat an eyelid if the US withdrew.

Its not like the US ,the europeans comisson has some power Over never states but its very little ,while in america the federal goverment has alot of power Over its Citizens.
They try to push countires in to doing what they want nor trough politics but econonics

>Christianity defends us from Islam
>They aren't the ones opening the doors for them
TopKek

It’s a bit different to the US, though I don’t understand much of your politics.

The EU is a deeply complex bureaucratic mess, most of the politicking that gets done there is just internal shit trying to shift their political mechanisms. There are four different bodies that deal with executive and legislature and only one is directly elected.

>most eu countries have less unemployment then the US
bullshit. EU U4 hovers cronically around ~10% many of your countries are hovering around 20%

Attached: Capture.png (681x478, 24K)

You have been in charge of procurement, Jow Forums and the top EU officials want a standardized camoflague and uniform to reflect new European unity (sic).
How do you proceed?

Europe has a significant influence and impact on tg6e rest of the world and Euro style mandates and laws are sometimes looked upon by ney'er-do-good politicians in the US as something to aspire to.
Bad European countries policies erode the good of themselves and bring down the rest of the world when these new liberal sjw policies are adopted or copied by other countries.
It is long standing spectre that US anti-gun politicians often tout EU and EU member state gun control as something they aspire to adopt for the US.

The eu isnt One big country get it trough your head

Attached: unemployement-euregions.png (2400x1800, 416K)

why do you think that is an argument?
whats wrong with your thinking?

The groundwork has been laid for a long time now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocorps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_Structured_Cooperation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Security_and_Defence_Policy

This ,Russia is only hostile becuse of NATO , without they would play ball much better since they have more to gain if they do so ,and as a european i can say i honnestly dont give a fuck about ukraine and what they do there as long as they dont go further then Belarus its fine

Americans have enough arms in private hands to (theoretically) check tyranny by the government through insurgency. Whereas Western Europe has been cucked in to welcoming their Muslim replacements with open arms combined with the lack of resources to fight

France has strongest army in Europe (barring euro-Russia); so of course it will be in charge of EU Army.

Everyone is now armed with FALs, AMX-56, and Rafales

So that’s your own politicians’ fault for being idiots. I don’t want to defend the EU’s stance on gun control because I don’t agree with it, but the demographics of individual EU states versus the USA are vastly different and our gun controls wouldn’t do anything to solve the US’s violence problem, just as our social policies can’t be transplanted either. If your politicians think they can turn the US into a neo-European state then that’s their fault for being retards.

>thinks that you can have one without the other
Turbocuck

I never expressed or implied that.
That is not the question.
I dont understand why your rreeeeeing about it

Because greece being full of NEETs doente mean all europeans are NEETs , also the countires with the most neets are the ones who spend less on welfare
Sobyou muts sperging about NEETs and neet bucks in the eu makes no sense

The army that can't deploy without begging ~10 nations for strategic lift aircraft? Stonk.

I say that multiplies time but people suggesting this EU-army have no clue about the military and never had a thoughts about serving in the military.

They are just faggots and want it more because politic reason.

Just because we dont have 110 guns per 100 people like the US doesnt mean we dont have them.
Yeah but Germany has the shekels and would backroll this "eu army" so i think new equipment would be made

Attached: number-of-guns-per-capita1-758x758.jpg (758x758, 135K)

>polaks in EU army
if your shitpipe is clogged, sure

Lol. I like how the low gun counts are green and the high are red.

Well, unfortunately that is our plight. And one of my reasons for having concern over the present matter.
I mean, i have an interest to see Euro countries be free and developed fairly in the best interest of their own citizens, i wish you well.
But of course i get antsy when i see our own govt trying trying to emulate bad EU mandates.
All in all i see us connected because of our history and our global relations and what is "bad" for common Europeans, I see as eventually being "bad" for US citizens.
Europeans are like our neighbors, cousin, distant relations, sort of in this way.
I dont like to see my relations being usurped and ruled over by incompetent despots with selfish ulterior motives and agendas

greece
and spain
and itally
and alot of the balkans.
countries with over 110 million people are saturated with NEETs.
and i can see why.
because they are filled with people that have malfunctional thinkingl like you do.

Attached: 94e2564c6f130745a6d4e878dd4a4ad7.jpg (564x421, 54K)

Yeah, I can't wait for Flintenuschi to save us from the evil Russians that are secretly invading us right now!
don't tell me you don't see the need for a unified EU army you nationalist cuck

Perkele!

>Source Washington post
What did you expect ,it also made cringe a bit i also think some of the stats are gone for example i read a few years back that portugal had 3 guns per 10 people hunting here is kinda of a national sport to i would be inclined to belive that.
>Most of them with 5 to 9% of unemployment
>Probably the countires with the lowest wealfare in the eu
>FILLED with NEETs
Ok i see the level of iq Im dealing with here
Now i know to desreagard your posts

And you just have to see what’s been happening to the UK in the decades since 1920 as we’ve become more ‘European’. Don’t think of Europe as related to th US, it isn’t. European political history is completely different to American, even if it is longer.

I guess the main "ties" i was refering to, if i could use that term, would be to Britain, UK, France, and other certain countries with direct involvement in US history and US global affairs of the past. And by more distant connection to other European countries incidentally by way of that. And by virtue of the fact that of course Americans are in large part all descended from European countries

America was born pretty much exclusively on British philosophies from Liberals like Hobbes and Locke. The codified system of law favoured by Europeans is fundamentally different to our systems of common law.

>be incompetent German defense minister
>now head of EU
I mean, we're definitely not getting the best.

It was her turn