Are zoomers a mistake, Jow Forums? Or are they based?

Are zoomers a mistake, Jow Forums? Or are they based?

Attached: yeet_cannon.png (701x497, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Bjy5YQ5xPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yeet cannon
Definitely a mistake

I'm buying a threaded one

Problem Solver was an infinitely better name.

i don't care. neither should you. the prior generation always thinks the successive ones are inferior or dumb. "Yeet" is par for the course, it'll either be cringy af to everybody in a couple years or it'll stick.

>millennials complain when Gen Xers and Baby boomers made articles about how strange/stupid/weak millennials are
>now millennials do that to gen Z

This, it sucks that "Yeet Cannon" got astroturfed so hard.

Blame plebbit and wiggers.

>Are zoomers a mistake
Most zoomers are a total mistake. The High Point 9 is a fucking mistake as well, no matter what they call it. I don't know if the new model's changes are just cosmetic, but disassembly is effected by knocking out a roll pin with a mallet and a punch, meaning the gun can't be field stripped for cleaning without specific tools. Since the gun is mostly pot metal and plastic, I doubt that it could actually be cleaned more than a couple times before the whole piece of shit self destructs.

That pic makes it look way shittier than the other pictures I'd seen, look at that gap for the magazine. It looks like it's made of styrofoam. Makes my JHP45 look good

The should have named it the CheeseMaster 9000.

I want to buy one just so I can spray paint it gold.

I do.

Is that not still the prototype model?

They're retarded. Wait 10 years when they all start killing themselves because being degenerate gets old and they dont have the funds or skills to be anything else

why don't you go ask reddit

its funny

Some millennials, particularly the faggots that have hit 30. Me, I'm from just over halfway into 94, and I've not really had a problem with those younger than me.

Attached: 2.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg (900x1800, 889K)

>Is YEET cringe? yes
>Is Jow Forums Cringe? yes
>Has Jow Forums always been cringe? yes

You have no leg to stand on if you complain about YEET CANNON while browsing Jow Forums

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 5K)

Would like, except that safety cutout in the middle of the wood...it just looks odd and out of place.

A meme gun company asked the fucking internet to name their meme gun. The fuck did they think was going to happen? Don't blame zoomers for boomers being retarded

true

Wtf is that thing

Except "yeet cannon" was an astroturfed choice that they were planning on doing from the beginning.

based and yeetpilled

HK SL7 or something like that. It's a roller delay. Looks nice, but I am also not a fan of the safety like another user pointed out

GET YEETED ON DURING THE BOOGALOO

Based, who doesn’t want to have Yeet Cannon as a cause of death

old Jow Forums would have never done this

all you new fags this is your fault!

Attached: adfdsafa.jpg (690x442, 79K)

That, or "Exhibit A". That'd be a name on par with the Streetsweeper or the Lady's Home Companion.

Shut up Geezer

>Are zoomers a mistake
Abortion's legal, so no, they were on purpose.

Weren't they trying to backtrack on it?

A yeet cannon with a yeeter deleter suppressor

this is a fucking hilarious mistake so I'm going to call it neutral
they sure do now how to have a laugh

>Are zoomers a mistake, Jow Forums? Or are they based?
Boomers are a mistake along with the late grabber zoomers. Us 97-98 zoomers are not only based but redpilled HH

im just praying that this shows that zoomers are going to protect the 2nd amendment

what is yeet?

why would I care about some pot metal gun? my state bans high points.

Should have named it Exhibit A and B. You know it’s going to be used in hood because it’s cheap crap. So they would say in court “here he was Exhibit A, an Exhibit A and B chambered in 9mm.” Would be weird and confusing. This is just cringe.

stupid niggers will take this shit literally and once they kill someone, they'll scratch the serial and throw away the gun.... not realizing that every Hipoint has a secret serial below the plastic.

No they fucking dont.

I legit asked a kid this and told me to watch this video, which I believe explains it succinctly.
youtu.be/2Bjy5YQ5xPc

>born 97
>never bothered with milshurts
>never used irons in my life
>first pistol is a glock 19 gen 5 mos
>>exclusively use holosun
>>>tfw all my guns have solar panels on them
>mfw
get dabbed on, Jow Forums
the future is here. you're just left out of it.

Attached: 1561018447514.jpg (639x639, 47K)

Some broads are just lazy.

>No they fucking dont.
kek'd.

anyway, Hipoints are quite possibly the easiest guns to trace. Hipoint even won an award from the forensic examiners' association for making Hipoints extra traceable.

>all my guns have solar panels on them
I'm very glad that the cyberpunk future is here now

Attached: ddcca10c58db29e1089039779798ea3c.jpg (970x1294, 420K)

Sauce?

Cyberpunk is hella gay

Dis.

The safety sticks out like a sore thumb but other than that it's an amazing attempt at the fusion between old and new. Would buy.

>Sauce?
literally their website. they're not even hiding it.
extra serial is etched on a steel frame embedded inside of plastic. cops just cut the frame to reveal the serial if it's been filed/punched.

every Hipoint also has a unique rifling in their barrels and extra finishing processes on breech faces that create unique and identifiable striations on spent bullets and shells.

it's literally the most identifiable gun ever! that's why so many niggers get caught.

Hipoint is pretty fucking great if you look at it from "crime reduction" and "police enforcement" in minority communities.

KJU Gas Chambers

>most right wing generation politcally
>high numbers reject the globohomo/lgbt agenda
>lowest rates of promiscuity for a century
>love edgy memes about race and the nazis
They're on the right track.

>>lowest rates of promiscuity for a century
>loser racist virgins
lmao

t. buttmad nigger taranny commie

>meta troll
>lawyers, courts BTFO

Hulk hogan brother

the right choice was never so easy

>t. tranny who will relax and get curb-stomped

BTFO BOOMER FAG

Reminder that weebs > zoomers, boomers, and everyone else desu. If your like of weapons isn't based on chuuni tendencies, you should kys

Attached: 1556933103428.png (800x790, 568K)

I don't understand why anybody would leave the naming process up to the internet and think that they're going to be anything other than a meme answer.

Attached: 1561132281528.jpg (704x904, 138K)

They didn't. Their marketing department picked yeet cannon then faked an online poll. None of the other names would have got half of the publicity Yeet Cannon got.

Why couldn't they do it god damnit

Attached: 1561333163460s.jpg (123x125, 3K)

marketing done right, hence why we have 30 threads about it

Wow, user was dead on. Die mad, sad and lonely.

with an old fashioned safety that would be absolute cume