Poorfag here

poorfag here
can anyone redpill me on buying used guns from gunbroker?
anything i should look out for or avoid?

Attached: 1557047806504.jpg (701x700, 71K)

I would just avoid crappy manufacturers

Jesus, talk about cursed photos...

Know what you're buying.
I collect wingmasters.
I've seen some that were TC grades but had mismatched furniture. I've also seen one that had the "TC" stamped at the end of the serial number (with a ever-so-sightly larger font size). The TC portion is actually after "model 870", its not included in the serial number.
All the issues I listed were from businesses, private sellers are more legit from my experience.

There’s too many to list to avoid. What are you looking for specifically?

Barrel rifling, just looking at the overall condition. If it seems fine and its cheap enough, go for it. Most parts shouldn't be expensive to replace if there is some unforeseen issue. Also do some research before buying anything, see what problems have with it, and ask the seller if the gun has those or any problems, and when the last time it was fired. . For the most part, a used gun isn't going to blow up in your face, unless you put the wrong bullet in there or something.

What are you thinking of getting? Keep in mind, there's shipping fees, FFL fees, and you often have to send a money order because most payment processors are anti-guns. So be prepared to add 40 to 60 dollars on top of the winning bid. I usually only use Gunbroker to buy milsurp because its hit or miss in local stores. But if you're buying a commercial used gun, unless its 100+ cheaper than a new one in store, its not really worth it, hit up pawn shops or gun stores for used shit if there isn't something specific you're looking for.

Jow Forums's Jow Forumsommandments of Gunbroker:

1) Thy seller shall have a multitude of ratings.

2) Those ratings shall be overwhelmingly positive.

3) Thou shalt not buy a used gun that is sold AS-IS.

4) If thy seller does not offer a no fault(except shipping) inspection period thou shalt walk away.

5) Thine seller will listeth his policies and thou shalt readeth of them in their full and after thy reading shall adhereth to them.

6) If thou has questions of any type thou wilt asketh them of thine seller before any bid is placed.

Best of luck and may god have mercy on your soul.

Attached: 1518127295418.png (600x700, 386K)

if you're really poor buy guns at physical auctions, if you're a speculator or a collector and know guns pretty well then gunbroker is for you.

>physical auctions

Total waste of fucking time unless your hobby is going to physical auctions. Gunbroker is not hard you just have to be able to read and not be stupid. Patience is key as well if you're looking for bargains.

Trust this user. What is done is known.

Your list sucks

>you have to be able to read
AND the seller has to be able to write.

>poorfag here
>can anyone redpill me on buying used guns from gunbroker?

Ok
>Kike boomers charging new gun prices for their beat up junk and or trying to flip new shit for more than whatever "deal" they got from the LGS.
>usually have insane stipulations like charging for more pictures and a one day return period after you get the gun
>not accepting a return unless you get a notarized statement from a gunsmith explaining why it's broke
>plus a %25 "restocking fee" for putting whatever crap they sold you back in their gunsafe/closet.
>usually can't make it through a paragraph or two without berating the people they want money from

>anything i should look out for or avoid?

Yeah being a dumb poorfag that's willing to eat shit to potentially "save" some money. Buy once cry once faggot, unless you're buying to collect or looking for rare off the wall shit just buy new. Spend the extra $50 to get a shiny new gun with a warranty instead of some faggots dinged up sloppy seconds.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

best prices you will find on random guns unless you run an ad encouraging widows to sell you their late husband's collections for "fair" prices.

Guns are durable and hard to break. Worry more about the seller's feedback rating than about if the gun is good or not.

Attached: 1555365660110.gif (320x240, 1.22M)

Look over photos and info carefully. Sometimes a seller will try to gloss over issues by saying “check out the photos for more info”. Look carefully and ask questions

>he wants to own guns
Get a load of this faggot

Attached: 20190718_214655.png (500x396, 76K)

thats a nice list user

Attached: 1537503100912.jpg (598x465, 187K)