>Walther P38
>Zastava M57
>various M1911A1 clones
>literally every handgun I've ever fired that wasn't a Glock
Handguns I've limpwristed and had jam or misfeed:
>Glock 17
>Glock 22
>Glock 30
I don't think my wrists are the problem.

Attached: muh limp wrist.gif (480x270, 3.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NQ0CseiCiLg
youlovegunsandzombies.blogspot.com/2015/09/when-gun-explodes-in-your-hands-part_6.html.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A thread died for this.

OP's search history:

>List of pistols - Wikipedia
>list of handguns - Google search
>bad dragon canine dildo cum tube XL

Can't have been a very good one if it was on page 10.

Those are all pistols I own or have owned, except for some of the shittier ones, which were my brother's, and the Glocks, which belonged to my brother's friend.
Here's the Astra on the left.

Attached: 1125181037a.jpg (2560x1440, 945K)

Here's the Taurus (not as bad as you'd think)

Attached: 0505192141.jpg (2560x1440, 1.04M)

Here's the Jericho...

Attached: 0610192006a.jpg (2560x1440, 1.05M)

I totally believe you user :)

The C96 (posted on another thread last week)

Attached: 1563252296872.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

Post one of your guns, fag

Attached: 0115192007.jpg (2402x1182, 382K)

>Taurus
>Watermelon Arizona

Have fun on your drive by

Attached: images(2).jpg (227x222, 5K)

I was just about to accuse you of stealing a picture of my Jericho, but I have a different model of Jericho. We DO appear to have the same bedsheets though

Cumstained powder blue?

Attached: LimpWrist.jpg (720x719, 33K)

> söyboys seething day and night over the reliability, accuracy, and widespread police and military adoption of glock
> find one thing, limpwristing, with any actual validity to it
> proceed to cry about it

Listen glocks are for men if limpwristing is a problem for you I'd suggest a gym membership and some steak. Or just stick with whatever pussy pistol you have that covers up your söy wrists

needs skittles

I'm saying that none of my other guns have that problem, even when I'm doing stupid shit like firing sideways or with my pinkie. It's just a Glock problem.

>limpwristing is the only problem
Now I know you're a newfag, because you've never heard of the Glocknade meme.
Also:
>it's a slide stop, not a slide release

Attached: 23a1e45b376814bf5e8b49ad49d477e9.jpg (640x480, 42K)

I totally believe you user :)

>same sheet
>same shitty carpet in corner
ok retard

in response to

That's a surprise to me, Glocks and their clones tend to be the most tolerant of bad technique and handling in my experience.
Not that you even should be limpwristing to begin with, because I've definitely seen it induce malfunctions in various guns, including some you mention.

Are you a woman or just a faggot? Nice collection.

Renting out the back room at my grandma's house, so there's pink flower wallpaper and stuffed animals and shit.

I said criticisms with validity. Of which glocknade is not. Any gun can blow up from out of spec ammo, squibs, etc. Any gun. Name a gun and I'll show you a picture of it blown up.

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 6K)

>Have friend who has custom 1911.
>He wants me to go shoot it with him
>Have some crumpy alum 45 sitting around to waste and give it to him since I sold my glock because my taste in pistols has changed
>Failure to eject
>Failure to eject again
>He tells me that I must be "limp-wristing"
>Be faggot who pretty much gets paid to life weights all day (FD) while on call
> I curl 65s where as he never works out
>Call him on his basedboy bullshit
>FTE's on him
>FTE's on him again
>He waives it off as bad luck, shoots his normal ammo as a "see, no problem!" momemnt

Come to find out that aluminum case ammo is not as smooth as brass case and the sharp edges of it can cause hangups on some extractors, especially those with a lip that is not square. I'm confident that limp-wristing is fuddlore

As far as I can tell it has to do with the gun itself, weight effects it a whole lot. In my experince its only ever happened with polymer framed pistols but still possible on steel or aluminum frame. Think about it from a poorly explained physics standpoint. What youre trying to do is hold the gun down so energy is transfered from the gas escaping and the propelled cartridge to the slide so it can recoil back and load a new cartridge. Limp wristing allows for energy to be transfered through the whole firearm itself, lifting the firearm up compeltly and not moving the slide enough.

I've only shot 2 guns that could be limp wristed a glock 17 and a tec-9

M&P Shield.

Putting drugs in your gun pictures doesn't make you look cool. I'm telling you to get off my tax dollars now so when you're fucked up in 10 years and in the hospital you'll remember to pull the plug.

If you're limp wristing you are the problem. . . Just because it doesn't jam other handguns doesn't mean your accuracy and time on target aren't shit with your pistol flying around like a fish out of water every time you squeeze the trigger. Learn some propper form and you won't even think about limp wristing a Glock, or 1911, because you will be utilizing the tool correctly to begin with.

Attached: vip.jpg (561x450, 95K)

Flexing on us with watermelon arizona iced tea, 3 bic lighters, and pearl grips.
Get a hold of yourself.

Mini bic lighters at that.

delete that pic before Phelps claps those cheeks

Any more bud? Hope you're starting to realize how childish and stupid the glocknade meme is. Its nothing more than a desperate attempt to criticize a pistol that cannot be objectively criticized.

Attached: Shield 3.jpg (640x480, 66K)

What are you on about? I own 2 19s 4 17s a 30s and a 23 and have never had any problems with them what so ever. Never a miss feed never a jam nothing. Get off the glock hate meme faggot

not an argument

Why do you own four of the same handgun? Not a glock hater, just genuinely curious.

Based and glockpilled

Attached: 1541541707571.jpg (680x456, 55K)

Everybody hates the guy on top, just so happens its glock currently. I guarantee that if some other pistol was the best there would be endless threads from hipsters hating on that too. Hell I'm sure when the 1911 came out there were a bunch of revolverfags hating back then too. You won't enter into a genuine debate with them cause they have no valid criticisms, just dont bother, all you will hear is whining about how it doesnt fit their söy hands as they have no other legitimate points to justify their inferior pistol

If you want different custom builds, or compete in different divisions, it's useful to have one platform you're good with but have different renditions of it. Or maybe he just has 4 identical g17s in which case i cant explain that

Why were you firing that way?

They're movie props. Buddy made a shitty student film.

Shits and giggles.

reminder that GLOCKS are jam-o-matic pieces of shit that also occasionally explooode. it's literally a cheap piece of shit.

post your hand

Objective criticism: The stock triggers are garbage.

Colibri. Checkmate atheists.

youtu.be/NQ0CseiCiLg

I too have never experienced the limp-wristing meme and concluded it was thus a meme

Tested and researchpilled. Fanboys BTFO.

Not a negro. See

Grip your gun like you grip your dick. Use a death grip.

>a kike
ever worse

> glock hater
> a literal kike

Now i know why subversive, false statements are the common arguments against glock. Makes perfect sense.

>I'm confident that limp-wristing is fuddlore
Oh absolutely, boomers blame every issue with any tool as the personal mistake of the person using it, unless of course that person is them. Limp-wristing is just some made up term to blame the user for something that likely isn't their fault.

I have lots of different pistols and have never had a limp wrist on any of them. But then it's not like OP actually owns any guns

Attached: DSCF0035.jpg (1600x1200, 595K)

Read the thread homey

Why are you limpwristing so many guns? What the hell is wrong with you that you can't shoot with good form?

It's a demoralization thread like this one

Attached: DSCF0556.jpg (1600x1200, 622K)

Based and redpilled

No

Jews are 12% negro tho. Thats where your curly hair comes from

The only time I've ever had a malfunction with a Glock is when I put third party shit on it.

I would trust my Glock to go bang evertime more than my Yugo AK. That's saying something -- not to mention that I don't EDC a npap.

I like my G34s trigger, and I felt nothing wrong with any of my previous glocks. Hell even the ones I put 12lbs triggers in still felt fine.

This makes sense. 1 for production, 1 for limited, 1 for carry optic, and 1 for open.

morphine is the shittiest of all opiates for recreation

Attached: 1111.jpg (78x209, 19K)

It was a test. I know how to shoot because I'm not retarded.

Oh could also be Gen1-4

I'd trust pretty much everything over an NPAP. I could push the front sight around with my finger. I sold it and bought a WASR and it was an improvement.

Attached: Tigger_is_asking_Pooh_and_Piglet_where_Rabbit_went.jpg (1792x1080, 442K)

Use it on yourself

hold the gun tighter dummy

Limpwristing isn't a matter of poor arm strength, it's a matter of poor form.
That said, it was in all likelihood the ammo, because lots of guns just plain don't like aluminum case.

You can limpwrist a glock, sure. Maybe thats a bad thing. But the really bad thing on glocks are their trigger bars.
Glock 21SF and 30SF trigger bars are so bad, if you send it back to glock for repairs. They actually just send you a 21 or 30 for replacement.

Counter point: the gen 5

>railed jericho
0/10, not even trying.

Why the fuck would anyone buy a taurus when Beretta still produces 92s?

Cz 2075

Cheaper with the same qc

>taurus
>qc
Yeah, no.

Source?
>my ass

Just as good as smith and beretta

Ahahahahahahaha

How many of those non-glocks weigh less than a glock? And more importantly, name a single one that has a frame that weighs less than a glock frame.

Attached: 20190719_101644.jpg (720x385, 154K)

>I said criticisms with validity. Of which glocknade is not. Any gun can blow up from out of spec ammo, squibs, etc. Any gun. Name a gun and I'll show you a picture of it blown up.

gewehr 88 which should be easy because its suppose to be easy to blow up? Or a snider? Or a swiss vetterli? OK how about an AUG or an AI AW?

Buy a revolver you glocknade fanboy faggot

HK usp?

I’ve shit a ton of ammo through my Glock and never had issues with limpwristing. Wtf kind of pussy are you that you noticed this to any discernible degree?

>glocks are bade because they jam when you limp wrist them
Does that make 1911s bad because they don’t fire when the whole action is engulfed by your asshole? The easy solution in both cases is to not be a faggot

>Terrible safety design
>Objectively great gun
>Rices it for an extra $500
>No trigger customization
>Proprietary rail (that came after a standard rail was more common, unlike the USP)
>Sear can be engaged by mud and debris (rare, but important to note)
>40s were made weak and blew up (supposedly fixed, but still not good)
They're ok, but anyone who thinks Glocks are without criticism or design flaws is likely a gunlet who doesn't shoot enough. That being said the G19 is probably the best form factor on the market. Feels great to hold and use.

Attached: IMG_20181029_085006.jpg (2610x4640, 2.95M)

Nah dude those are literally bomb proof. They could survive the holocaust

Most USP booms you see will demonstrate some of the different design choices between Glock and HK. youlovegunsandzombies.blogspot.com/2015/09/when-gun-explodes-in-your-hands-part_6.html. In this gentleman's explosion you'll note that the slide/barrel/chamber are still more or less in functional form. The frame destroyed, but it's components can still be salvaged for the most part. Vs Glock where you usually see a lot of barrel bulge/slide deformation.

Attached: 0[1].jpg (1408x1056, 717K)

Another USP and again we seem major frame destruction, but the upper and controls seem to be in great shape.

Attached: IMG_9474-1[1].jpg (1024x700, 108K)

Glocks just really don't do the same type of chamber support.

Attached: glockFail4[1].jpg (1000x750, 68K)

It's pretty common to see these same pictures, but so far as I know I believe Glock has supposedly addressed these chamber concerns. The real moral you should be taking from these designs is that any gun can and will fail. Some guns take this into account and design safety measures, others do not. In order for you to pick a "safe" gun you should have comprehensive evidence/knowledge of failures. If a gun is going to kaboom it should kaboom consistently in that way. That's how the Glock 40s are hand grenades joke got started (pistols not built correctly by Glock). For my money I'd in general prefer the USP failure to Glock, but I'd rather not have any gun exploded on me.

Attached: GlockFailed[1].jpg (3101x2200, 1.68M)

Where'd you get the Bebop grips?

Attached: 1560428592047.gif (366x245, 224K)

10mm glocks blow up more than the 40s