Is there anything more shameful than surrendering to the enemy?

is there anything more shameful than surrendering to the enemy?

Attached: sr2obj1tcm011.jpg (1042x750, 164K)

Yeah.

Thinking death is a preferable alternative is pretty gay, so yeah.

Winning, then inviting the 3rd world in to fuck your daughters and granddaughters.

Losing, agreeing to a shitty treaty, getting fed up, then losing again

nth post best post

Name one president/PM/monarch you'd did for today.
It's shameful they didn't slaughter their slavemasters.

Attached: 1_khd_r_KOUVdmVCvl9PNDvw.jpg (728x546, 69K)

This

Attached: D3kneQvW4AI0XDh.jpg (603x1024, 184K)

edge the post

>_____wave trash
fuck this trend, kids are retarded

Attached: 1537234393005.gif (200x188, 730K)

truth

>bootlicking faggot

Ouch

Dying like a bitch

dying

>>is there anything more shameful than surrendering to the enemy?
Having someone take of picture of you squirming on the ground after being run through with that long ass bayonet.

Proceeding to help the enemy war effort.

>that guy who always feels the need to rant about white genocide

Worse thing is losing and then doing the same like what happened with german cucks

Where did your uncle touch you, user? You can tell us.

>trannyposters

>this
How was suicide ever considered more honorable? If you're captured you take up more resources. If you're constantly attempting escape or aiding fellow prisoners that would be honorable. Killing yourself only helps the enemy. Its a bitch way out.

I dont see the big deal. War is a big game of chess and you're a pawn that's about to be taken off the board. Its really up to you whether you try some romanticized heroics and rot in a ditch, or give up and get treated like shit for the rest of the war but then go home and get on with your life. Only time surrendering is bad is when you're dealing with zealots like WW2 Japs or Isis, because theres zero ROI on surrendering.

Surrendering among officers was actually encouraged in European conflicts, sort of a gentlemans agreement. It was only the grunts who found it cowardly, which just strikes me as an internalization of class dynamics of the times, "survival is for the gentry, but not for me; if I wont fight I might as well perish like a dog" or something equally self loathing..

Yes. Starting a war with a surprise attack, having tactical and strategic superiority, and still losing.

Attached: 1542222483840-1.jpg (1195x1728, 484K)

losing

Attached: D-day_-_British_Forces_during_the_Invasion_of_Normandy_6_June_1944_B5059.jpg (800x799, 98K)

Dying for 'honor' or because you're ashamed of what someone else might think of you is retarded and egotistical. The whole concept of honor in battle and stuff is basically a circle-jerk. Imagine doing something that stupid. Better to surrender after putting up the best fight you can, then either live to fight again or else just live to see the rest of your life out.

There are reasons to fight to the death but fear of shame and because MUH HONOR are not good ones.

Getting captured by gay ISIS

Attached: image.png (885x1145, 86K)

After the german surrender a long and elaborate parade was featured in moscow. This parade had many tanks and soldiers and other support vehicles, but also included a group of captured german prisoners at the end. But not the very end.
After the german prisoners the last part of the parade was some street sweepers, to clean the roads of filth.

Yes. Fucking a fat chick.

I remember one documentary (I think it was Apocalypse WW2) had an interview where a German veteran said they were marched down the street and kept urinating and defecating themselves and then they group behind had to clean it up. All while any Soviet civilians in the crowd bood and threw stuff at them.

interesting
so the germans did the equivalent of monkey poop throwing in an attempt to insult the soviets
and the onlookers must have imagined they were horifyingly inhuman animals

All these thoughts humans come up with.

Honor led to the idea of not wiping out your rival's civilian population because you respect that they didn't sign up for this, even if they're the ones giving the supplies and recruits. Throw honor away from war, and why even bother with engaging the armed forces when you can blow up their head of state with a drone and there wouldn't be much they could realistically do about it?

You deserved better digits

Juden raus

When people are dying suddenly, they do anything to try and survive, begging, struggling, dragging themselves away. Imagine the fucking horror of realizing that everything you know is going to disappear because you were killed in a way you could have prevented.

Attached: 200.gif (200x200, 1.35M)

Le Jow Forumsfag has arrived

But the G*rmoids didn't win.l

Your hooked nose arrived too

>implying Jow Forums was ever not here

This.

Turn off you computer for ten minutes and go outside for a fresh breath of air.

Attached: no voi vittu.png (365x260, 86K)

I'm on the train in Tokyo :^) phone posting

>implying /a/ was ever not here
>implying /b/ was ever not here
>implying /c/ was ever not here
>implying...
>implying /leftypol/ was ever not here
>implying...
>implying /x/ was ever not here
Welcome to the fucking internet, there are few borders here.

Attached: d84fb8d1.png (1343x1920, 2.42M)

Pics, and so forth.

Those other guys don't tend to try and make every discussion about their autistic obssession.
If fa/tg/uys were in here en masse and talking about dice rolls and armor class in every fucking thread, people would get tired of them too.

Attached: 20190719_195430.jpg (4032x3024, 3.06M)

Because you dont have to go that far back for capture in battle to mean slavery if youre lucky and ritual humiliation, torture and execution if youre unlucky. Chinese used to execute prisoners by making them swallow needles and im talking less than hundred years ago. The only roman emperor to be captured alive was used as a foot stool by the Persian emperor before being executed and his taxidermied corpse kept as a trophy in the Persian court.

True. Jow Forums does also have a very large population, and, for what I've seen, a larger relative share of retards than most other boards.

>strategic superiority
Tactical sure, but strategic inferiority was the reason for the sneak attack. They hoped to win before that inferiority became a factor.

That explains Pearl Harbor, what about Barbarossa?

sucking his dick for cigarettes

Attached: A-civilian-woman-performs-oral-sex-on-a-GI-in-exchange-for-cigarettes,-Passau,-Germany,-World-War-II (987x1024, 161K)

Any Pope

yeah those shorts! LOL

Treason, for sure. Even in surrender, you remain alive and can be of some use spending your enemy's resources when in captivity, learn intel, and possibly even sabotage them.
But betrayal of your side actively helps the enemy. Far more shameful desu.

Attached: 1561405696565.jpg (497x576, 75K)

>Winning, then inviting the 3rd world in to fuck your daughters and granddaughters.

Well its not like the average bong kid even knows which tracksuit wearing illiterate football hooligan is its father anyway because the mother was drunk or high and just got pregnant to get on the social housing list
(This is 80% of the UKs population)

based

>the 3rd world
Like on of those third world shitholes where there are giant urban slums populated by impoverished badly educated drunks that are ruled over by some ruthless mobster family that steal the land by murdering anyone who stands up to them and then maintains a tyrannical rule with bloody public executions to demonstrate powah and then dress themselves up in gaudy jewels and a special hand and call themselves king or queen...o...wait

>Winning, then inviting the 3rd world in to fuck your daughters and granddaughters.

But are Scotland and Ireland in the third world or not?

Can you explain how doing this would be a bad thing?

Based

Seethe

Because politics and things revolving around firearms are closely related retards, also pic related

Attached: IMG_4884.jpg (1024x487, 66K)

unironically this

Have pity on their mothers, Gloryfag.

TPBP

Attached: 1541034695031.jpg (1020x759, 74K)

>not raising the difficulty level after winning on easy mode

Giving up your 2nd ammendment rights

sad but true

>that guy who thinks he would get away with r*dditposting

american women did it
>for free

Attached: 1561205149597.png (875x405, 418K)

>using le unironically
kill yourself faggot

>tpbp

Attached: alex.png (414x414, 121K)

don't forget to dilate

i bet sticking a giant horsecock dildo where your dick n balls used to be hurts

>"at least we are not speaking german goy"

did the rabbi give you herpes jewpai ?

Yep. Instagram CTR filters over old photos featuring pretentious self-pitying masturbation, so deep and meaningful, yet also nostalgic of a time they weren't alive for. Complete shit.

>not wanting to be blended out of existence is being retarded

Attached: 1562821758935.jpg (597x728, 459K)

based Danes

>Havarti cheese is best cheese

Thats not what he said. What Jow Forums says and believes is its own thing, the issue is that they come to other boards and act like retards which makes people think they are disproportionately retards (true or not). You dont know if someone posts on /tv/ until they start spamming bane shit, but a Jow Forumstard will always let you know how he feels about X ethnic group in his first post, even if its in a discussion about barrel blanks. And then they spend the rest of the thread spamming inane shit about trannies and jews because someone said they were a fag.

no, you're retarded for believing "muh racial superiority" meme and are willing to cuck your own rights away to shit on people you don't like just because you're insecure enough to believe everyone in the whole world needs to be just like you
insanity

But is he wrong?

I would bet money you are about 12 diffrent nationalities, and american.

STFU.

I can still find it fucking annoying. Although I definitely don't want them gone. They can be fun.