Summer NuggetFest 2019 next Month

What: NuggetFest, one of the biggest Jow Forums meetups in North America.
Where: Near Genoa, West Virginia, directions will be posted on the website in the coming weeks.
When: August 16th - 18th

Directions and Ticket info here: nuggetfest.com/

Attached: 1555896026316.jpg (2048x1365, 855K)

What is NuggetFest?
NuggetFest is mixture of camping, hiking, target shooting, cooking out and simply enjoying the great outdoors with others who share the same hobbies and interests. Beginning in 2014, NuggetFest starting out as a small 3 day camping trip originally hosting about 30 attendees on a small land lease in Pennsylvania. Since then the meetup has grown rapidly and has exceeded over 100 participants.

Attached: 1555896104567.jpg (2048x1365, 321K)

I want to go, but it's a bit far for me. Maybe next Midwest one...

It's all good. Not 100% on when the next one will be, though.

Attached: 1555896170458.jpg (3000x2000, 2.66M)

SC fag here.
Bought my ticket few weeks ago. This will be my first NF. I'm guessing it's "Bring Your Own Targets"?

Attached: so flag origninal.jpg (768x552, 13K)

That's a good rule of thumb, yes.
You'll never forget your first!

Attached: 1555896306283.jpg (2048x1365, 867K)

Attached: 1555896433191.jpg (2048x1365, 762K)

that fucking nigger Parker better not be there

Attached: 1562814279374.png (396x385, 208K)

He won't be

I've been to a few. I've always had a blast.

Attached: missou.jpg (4222x2375, 2.61M)

I'm gonna bring a Piratebox with The Ar/k/ and some extra Jow Forums stuff on it.

Attached: space pirate flag.png (600x400, 7K)

how long is that range? 75yds?

Ayyyy. 2015 MWNF. Good shit.

Attached: 1445913562686.jpg (2568x1932, 1.95M)

I think these were from 2014, iirc

Attached: missou2.png (1577x1183, 3.45M)

I'd say it's probably about 100 yards from the tarp to the ties now. That pic is from 2015 so it may be a bit different.

Attached: 1558126143487.jpg (1788x1152, 1.08M)

Yeah, 2015 my bad.

Who's parker?

It's all good! Hard to keep track sometimes; especially if you have a blast at each one.

Another from '15

Attached: 1445914802655.png (828x614, 1.06M)

7.5 hour drive and I’d have to take leave to go. Is it worth it?

Attached: AD070EF1-06F6-4130-ABC7-4F7364D8E5B4.jpg (500x375, 49K)

THESE are 2014
Wild West Nuggetfest in Nevada.

Attached: innadesert2.png (1265x840, 1.6M)

The overwhelming consensus among past attendees seems to be HELL YEAH BORTHER

Attached: 1555904883941.jpg (2016x1512, 781K)

Honestly, I made lifelong friends at every Nuggetfest I attended.

Attached: innadesert3.png (1384x919, 2.18M)

The "rape tent" that refuses to die. I think Creep slept in it alone at this last one.

Attached: innadesert4.png (1198x796, 1.71M)

Damn I sure wish I could have made it to that one. My first was 2015 MWNF.

Attached: 1446004443805.jpg (829x618, 138K)

Rape Tent? What's the story behind it?

In the early days of Nuggetfest, we had the occasional issue. But they were dealt with appropriately.

Creepfinder had a learning curve to be sure. But I think the thing runs really smoothly now.

Attached: dildo.jpg (937x526, 104K)

It's just a meme. They started calling it the "rape tent" just to be funny/weird. It was a community tent, where anyone who didn't have shelter could throw their sleeping bag in.

Accurate. And what few issues arise are dealt with swiftly and efficiently.

Attached: 1445834557500.jpg (3264x2448, 3.56M)

who is parker?

Its where you go when you don't know your limits when it comes to alcohol.

A guy who broke the number 1 rule: Don't be a dick.

One of these meets someone is going to go berserk and kill a bunch of people, screen shot this. It's a powder keg of autism with guns and weirdness.

never forget

Attached: My Waifu.jpg (2194x1645, 719K)

Respectful disagree. Turns out when there's copious amounts of firepower around, people tend to not play *really* stupid games.

IT DIDN'T JUST GROW LEGSSSSS

Attached: 2013.jpg (700x1065, 92K)

This the number one rule in life!

see

Attached: 1555897015195.jpg (2000x3000, 2.78M)

Namefag it's going to happen it's just a matter of time, I do hope you are right. I agree usually when guns are around the monkey business is harmless but you've got alcohol and drugs there and firearms and lots of autistic retards. Hopefully that autism means higher iq... Who am I kidding, lol

18th, 19th, 20th October 2019
Stover, Missouri

Between 75 and 100. Feel free to pace it off.

I know these fags. Can you hit mr. Up in discord or something and get me the uncensored version?

That's been said over and over for nearly the last five years. I'm not worried.

Has anyone seen pic related? Someone retired to be helpful and take ot down back in April, but apparently it grew legs and walked off.

Attached: JPEG_20170915_150439.jpg (4128x3096, 3.38M)

Christ my proofreading went to hell on this post.

>drugs
No. Hard no.

Think of it like this: Any man who shows up with even a bit of ill in their heart finds that ill washed away by the camaraderie of people they didn't know from a bar of soap 10 minutes ago. Everyone who comes to NuggetFest is immediately welcomed as one of the guys. Or girls. Or whatever.

fuck off and die normies

Attached: normalfags coming here.jpg (501x1200, 219K)

Lay off the sauce you cockmongler.

Attached: 1555941988746.jpg (912x1756, 1.25M)

>>>/soc
>>>/soc
wrong board

>goes to an anonymous messageboard
>to meet other people irl
you know that defeats the purpose of the website right?
there are better options

We are most definitely not normies. Come on out. You'll have fun. Promise.

Attached: 1555910146160.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

Attached: lmaooo.jpg (482x570, 52K)

I wanna go, but being in the woods with a bunch of armed autismos seems like a bad idea

You've never had that random thought?
>these motherfuckers seem cool
>wonder what would happen if we all just decided to go camping and shooting together?
>might be fun
And here we are.

Attached: 1558126286359.png (1292x972, 1.9M)

Can a 28 year old incel come to this event?

You'll be among frens.
T. 29 y/o incel

That's good to hear.

Attached: ff59bdf.jpg (852x1224, 194K)

It don't have to be like it is. But if it do, come on out. Set a spell. Shoot some cool gats. We're not necessarily a support group, but I'll be damned if we're not one of the best impromptu ones around.

Attached: 1555899304641.jpg (1361x953, 777K)

if i'm a pseudochad and go to one of these will I be killed?

It is, also they are intoxicated and extremely racist.

>The last thing that alphabetboi saw before the boogahideen blag bagged him and moved him up for his turn in front of the firing squad.

Sweet. Looking forward to doing something in West Virginia besides just driving through to Virginia for once.

I'm going to skip on the film camera this time, the place I used to get my film developed is closing up shop. So I'm actually going to digital for a while, until I get around to setting up a proper dark room. It'll be a good state for photos in general.

Fuck off back to reddshit you cancerous fags.

Shhhhh, let the retarded enjoy themselves. They need to feel what social interaction is so they don't self destruct when someone tells them that Jow Forums isn't a defining part of their personality.

I'm Jewish and they were nice to me, definitely intoxicated though.

Fuck off Johnson

Well that sounds like a family reunion and very comfy

Meetups have become cash grabs for the people who host them. If you want to be around other shooters go do three gun. The crowd is generally young and in touch with gun memes and you can learn to shoot better vs just mag dumping like these clowns do I to a empty field or Into a hill 10 feet away.

I believe you I just get a really weird deliverance meets Japanese anime rapey vibe that's just unsettling enough to keep me from attending and I've got friends and family in West Virginia I should visit with first and that'll take a week at least , you guys and anime girls have fun ,be safe use your condoms and your words. Remember no means no but sometimes it means yes ,it's an age old riddle for you to unravel.

See post below yours, I'll go see family and friends and get all the intoxicated racists I need.

>user chooses to be with his actual family vs hanging out with the social outcasts and degenerates of the country who are armed,drunk,horny, and have probably no social cue or moral compass.

Good job user, stay away and never look back.

Attached: 1563318739040.gif (200x142, 782K)

just by estimation, how many attendees are Alphabet Glowybois or Skinwalkers?

>should I wear my mask or my red suit?
>what if they ask me take it off and show my face?
>if I don't get to fuck a nugget trap tonight I'm gonna be upset
>what if they try to rape me?
>what if someone puts cum in the brownies?
>what if they laugh at my nugget?
>BYOB?
>is there fishing?
>will they check me for a guns license?
>it's 18+ but in the picture there's a guy with vodka - is there drinking?
>will there be internet, i can't sleep without russian asmr qt3.14's cutting my hair

Attached: 53751aa387adcee3f548ee77ec0acec19f3a5df1c18aa806213be0995515682f.jpg (500x518, 103K)

-nobdoy cares
-nobody cares
-okay retard
-then shout NO and have 50+ armed retards come to your tent
-then dont eat them faggot
-then laugh at their nugget
-yes but tons of people share
-not at any NFs I've been to
-since they're hosted in non-cucked states no
-yes after the range closes, hard no on shooting for anyone that's been drinking at all
-past NFs no, it's too innawoods for almost anyone to get data. DL that shit locally if you need to

That explains why I was finding brass so damn far from the tarp.

Never forget, canteens don't just grow legs and walk off.

Attached: Dancing_legged_canteen.jpg (800x831, 169K)

>2015+4
>not knowing words are words
>not knowing you are judged by the guns you bring, not the skin you wear

No.

you need to go back

Based tucky using a picture with me in it as the OP.

I want that girls ass.

Parker is banned from all future Jow Forums,Nuggetfest meet ups, if anyone sees parker dial 911 or find Creep/the host (who is just going to dial 911 so you might as well)

guy who threatened attendees with a loaded gun, and pointed it at people.

>intoxicated
nothing wrong with that off the firing line

>racist

so their based?

Attached: 1559593202827.png (203x171, 3K)

Godspeed you magnificent bastards.

-doesnt hang out with fellow kommandos

You're missing out

Not posting an in depth green text? Dude come on

Hey buddy, looks like you left your trip on, you know that isnt in the spirit of Jow Forums unless you have a legitimate need to be distinguished from other posters! Let's take care of that will you? Dont want our alcove to end up like other social media sites.

Honestly most people take it to Discord, mainly their respective state servers. I think Nuggetfest is good though, the one event for the general Jow Forums userbase. As long as it is a tradition-born event rather than a forced one.

They are all fed screening events anyways.

Any fed there is going to be really, really bored.

Probably none at all. Definitely not. I wouldn't worry about it.

It's becoming forced and it's like $20 for the ticket and that's not including gas,wasted ammo, food, time off work ect.

man I don't feel like going

>lol fag don't want to hangout with autists?

I dont think you understand what "forced," means. Although your other criticisms are valid.

Attached: ySkfKJb.png (765x323, 112K)

This is why I won't go to any meetup where I dont know people to hold accountable.

It took you people 5 year's 5 FUCKIN year's to ban this guy.

How many other trouble makers do you have left in your meets that you let run amuck that you are dragging your feet on?

And this one is leaving a bunch of other stuff out such as

>Parker begging for "donations" for a shitty junk trailer that he got for free

>stole gear from a kommando that was struggling with legal issues at the time

>pointed loaded guns at people at numerous Jow Forums meetups

>open carried into gas stations (nothing wrong with that by itself) but he would also say nigger in earshot of normies

>blew off paying other kommandos for guns he bought from them while going out and buying more guns/IDF jew shit

>anons taking the time to help him with gun builds such as his Galil and getting not even so much as a thank you from him

So Parker happened to be the server owner of the original Bumpstock discord. At some point the server got banned and someone else was able to create a new one that Parker didn't control. This allowed for Parker to be banned from the server immediately the day after Bumpstock 2019 ended.

He is now banned from both Bumpstock and Nuggetfest. Not sure what will happen with the PA state meets since he still has some buddies supporting him and last I heard he was trying to organize some of his own meetups.

None at all. Wirty and Creep are good at dealing with troublemakers. Other than Parker and Blood Pact boomer meets have gone very well this year.

>5 years.

You avoided my question.

not but parker runs his own meets and has not just been a nuggetfest character some of the stories come from his own meets. He attended 3 nuggetfests and he was warned and talked to about this shit. the 3rd one was the last straw alot he was never overly disruptive just acted like a complete nigger and people finally got tired of his shit.

Attached: unknown_5.png (1162x1724, 585K)

>2015
This was the meet that Sgt Salsa got BTFO for 1.) claiming stolen valor 2.) shooting at a “snek”

>took three times for someone to point a rifle at people over a period of 5 years to get booted.

Just on that merit alone I won't go because it sounds like there is a lack of leadership.

It only takes literally one second and 3-5 pounds to end someone's life and you let him have several opportunities.

There will always be another parker tier person and I wouldn't feel safe knowing that the people who do the meetups dont have the balls to do what's right the first time.

You can ask about the meets at 7245102065

>There will always be another parker tier person and I wouldn't feel safe knowing that the people who do the meetups dont have the balls to do what's right the first time.
well all I can say is that your missing out on alot of fun are I would encourage you to try out local meets at the least.

Nuggetfest veteran checking in... I’ve been to three fests, two of which Parker was a faggot at. Firecrackers vs. tent happened. Charging people ammo for rides up and down the trail did not happen. I wasn’t at the meet where he pointed a gun at someone but if creep banned him I’ll stand with creep.

Drugs are a hard no. Booze is encouraged once you’re done handling weapons and when you do start drinking you *are* done handling weapons. There are some oldfags and dank cervix who RO and babysit to make sure nothing dangerous happens. NF is one of the best ways to spend a weekend and I encourage you to make the trek if you’re able to do so.
>alphabetbois
Maybe, but fuck them. All the NFA that shows up is papered and nothing illegal happens. We have local and state LEO members who attend.... any suggestion of illegal shit is just memes on here. It isn’t tolerated.

Suggestion: pack light. Real light. Bring no more than two long guns and minimal gear.

Attached: 1CB2982E-3569-496D-8C5E-FC177842AC92.jpg (640x1136, 82K)

Are there many women that go to this event? I hate to be That Guy but I really don't want to hang around some fucking weird woman who's carrying all day long who might be triggered because I looked at her the wrong way.
I also don't want to be blamed for fucking raping someone in the woods because I lent someone a fucking sleeping bag or some shit. I could do without that in my life while I'm trying to be around my friends and shoot.

Sounds like a honeypot.

Attached: 1556078316326.gif (500x500, 197K)

There’d have to be honey for it to be a honeypot, dumbass. You’re just spouting buzzwords.