Im a concript in the Korean Army ask me anything

Im a concript in the Korean Army ask me anything

Attached: logo_kva_331x331_96dpi.gif (331x331, 61K)

Any chance you are katusa?

No im just a typical run of the mill artillery conscript nigger.

Hows the food? do they beat your ass on the regular like those Russians? i've seen videos of them kicking the shit out of their conscripts

Do you guys still use the K2?

Attached: k2.jpg (600x300, 37K)

What's the food like?

Food is okay. Three Hot meals everyday. But for me I just eat and sleep at home and go to work for 40 hrs every week.

Is there a "Hurry up and wait" military culture like the US

Noone here really gives a shit we make minimum wage like mcdonalds.

How do the Korean Marines work? Is that a voluntary conscription thing?

Marines are crayon eaters and mostly consists of criminals, psychopaths and gook niggers. Usually they pick the most retarded ones and send them to the marines.

They also have a penal battalion in the marine corps.

Where do the smartest of the Korean military go?

Yes its our AK-74

Chairforce or navy

Regular beatings only happens in the marines

HOLY FUCK WHERE CAN I JOIN??

how many american nigger dicks have you sucked?

No we dont interact with US military or niggers in general now since we are moving towards military integration with the north.

lucky bastards.

Attached: 1561196331338.png (598x405, 23K)

Also our primary adversary is Japan.

you are aware that the US will choose Japan over ROK if the war ever breaks out, right?

So what we have nukes. We can nuke tokyo and they would surrender.

Obviously, until Japan goes left or just fuckin collapses because of Abenomics failing

>military integration with the north
your a sub 80 iq monkey

If you were somehow forced to give up having sex or eating food, which one would you choose? If you choose sex over food, then your body becomes self-sustaining. If you choose being able to eat food over sex, then every time you try to put your dick near a hole or a hand it becomes intangible and you can't feel it for 10 minutes.

Are there any asian countries that don't hate Japan

Does being uncircumcised really affect sex that much?

Not even. ROK's primary adversary is DPRK, then maybe China. The ROK isn't prepared to fight a war with Japan, and basically can't it would jeopardize its relations with the US. The only people who see Japan as a enemy are 60+ year olds who got rich off Japanese intellectual property and use muh Japan to deflect blame, and nationalist basement dwellers who think GoJoseon was actually 10,000 years old.

South Korea does not have nukes.

Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Mongolia.

It's mostly China, Korea(s), and to a less extent the Philippines .

>since we are moving towards military integration with the north.
doubt.png

i worked with several rok dudes in pyongtaek, i saw them force to eat their poops to new conscripted guy in toilet.
i believe russians are better.
roka op, plz tell me. why are your army so obsessed with scat?

Is it hard seeing out of those slanty eyes? I love Korean BBQ ,kimchi is great to keep niggers away from me they hate the smell but it tastes great to me ,thank you Korea man

방법 영어 잘하거 검둥이?
제는 한극 잘못하요

How does the average Korean soldier regard the US's relationship with Korea?

Any bad interactions with American military personnel

Attached: IMG_4204.jpg (1200x1920, 239K)

>dat comic
why are they white? they should be brown/black to be more realistic and representative of modern US military.

Outed for Chinese troll

No you didn’t. The Koreans don’t let foreigners see their hazing rituals

>I was totally in the bathroom and some Koreans next to me were forced to eat poop! I swear this totally happened!

>Vietnam
>Indonesia
Guess how I know you don't know people from those countries. Although young people don't really give a shit usually, even lots of young Koreans and Chinese are ok with Japan.

If you’re going to LARP make it sound plausible

so basically, Korean Marines = Starcraft Marines.
Next step is neural implants to erase their memory and make them obedient.
wtf, I love Korea now

Past Vietnamese prime ministers have gone to Japan's war shrine, and they love getting Japanese investment. Not to mention how many Gooks learn Japanese to work here or for Japanese companies in Vietnam. But yeah, maybe some 90 year old Gook doesn't like Japan, but he also doesn't like France, China, the US, or Korea (Koreans aren't looked too well there either since what they did during the war ;) )

Also Indonesians love Japan. They have JKT an AKB affiliated girls band, and the Japanese occupation is painted as a war of Indonesian liberation there, namely because Sukarno, the first president of an independence Indonesia, was a Japanese collaborator. There's even some Japanese memorial on one of the islands.