I fucking hate POGS so goddamn much

I fucking hate POGS so goddamn much

Attached: Grunt Pepe.jpg (482x469, 43K)

Why user?

I think we need a /mil/ board so you welfare queens can jerk each other off somewhere else

>I fucking hate POGS so goddamn much
Fuck you - they were the coolest game of the 90s.

I'll bet you hate Nickelodeon too, you old-ass Boomer.

Attached: pogs-and-slammers-5-1132x1250.jpg (1132x1250, 284K)

Well, who takes care of the supply and transport of your combatant?
Certainly not your average infantry.

one useless welfare queen is mad at the other useless welfare queen.

Attached: 1547187134928.jpg (968x714, 36K)

great thread

watch more anime, faggot

Nah, many are useful. If you want to hate anyone, hate any S-shop fucker. They are scum of the earth.

Says the neet.
[spoiler]that would be the cheapest airliner the Army can supply, if you want to be technical[/spoiler]

Unironically someone is putting their life at risk to carry out the will of the representatives that citizens voted into office. So maybe show a little respect.

The only thing military Personell carry ot after WW2 is the will of financial elites for their econimic gain.

get a job nigger.

Your country doing well means you doing well (in most cases). If your country is doing well and you aren't, it may be because you aren't living economically, or poor life choices.

Go back to watching your conspiracy videos, dad
Posting on Jow Forums without serving or being a veteran is like posting on /o/ without owning a car

A large military is important for us because we are a world power. Whether or not the members are scumbags doesn't matter, so long as they put numbers on a chart.

shut the fuck up. the US got invaded and conquered and all you useless welfare queens haven't done shit to stop it. your'e all fucking useless. all you do is fight for Israel, KSA etc.
you're worse than useless.

>Posting on Jow Forums without serving or being a veteran is like posting on /o/ without owning a car
You don't need to be a zogbot to own a weapon. There's this little thing called THE SECOND AMENDMENT and SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

I've been saying this for years. Jow Forums is for gun owners. The modern military doesn't even allow members keep privately owned weapons, and they issue weapons to only a handful of job specialties.

stop taking bait you retard

> was an Infantryman
> If I had to do it over again I'd have been a POG
> If I had a life reboot I wouldn't have fought for Israel in the banker wars

Man, how about you do something to stop it. Go outside, and stop the invasion. Do it. It doesn't have to be a full scale war, it could just be a few political assassinations here and there. With the amount of politicians there are who pander towards illegal immigrants and UBI, you could scare all of them off in a year, with only a half a dozen of assassinations. But you don't. So who is really useless here?

Also, the military isn't a political tool. You, the individual, are the political tool.

Also also, if I recall, an ex infantryman recently shot up a federal building. Sure, he didn't get anyone, but that was a clear attempt. That military member tried, meanwhile you stay on Jow Forums, posting pictures of "based Brendon", not doing a god damned thing.

Bullets don't fly without supply.

>I'm getting paid to protect but haven't done shit
>why don't you do it!
like I said, you're all just fucking useless welfare queens. whole country's gonna turn blue and all of the population will be replaced and anti-gun laws will be the norm and pieces of shit like you will still die in some arab shithole for who knows whose interests. also, you have to have a pretty fucking low IQ to even believe that you're actually protecting the country.

>was a POG
>respect how shitty infantry have it
>also know how dumb most of them are
>glad as hell I was never infantry
>even happier that I was never a mehreen

>politicians control the military since we're not a military junta
>rees and joe schmuck private for not going rambo on the border
>gladly continues to ask to get fucked by said politicians

That's not how reality works. The military can't just shoot foreign citizens, because that would be an easy human rights violation. Hell, simply imprisoning them is getting scrutiny. Also, the politicians who want no borders can't be shot either, because THE MILITARY =/= POLITICAL TOOL.

>doesn't just load up his carnaco
Wow, it's almost like he's just autistic weeb trash that couldn't start an ethnostate if he wanted because he is the real problem with America in the 21st century.

>tfw Motor T master race
>drop off all the sad grunts innawoods then chill out all day with a camelbak filled with Coors Banquet and a stoopid fat pinch of dip

I would LMAO at all of you, but the panini maker I tossed in the back of my truck is heated up, so I'm gonna go have dinner. Maybe afterwards I'll break off pieces of unused MRE bread and try to throw it into the grunts' bivvys

What you're doing is called LARPing

I fucking hate living so goddamn much

Attached: 1561559193759.jpg (658x662, 51K)

Did a soldier fuck some girl you like or what? No on gives a shit what you think, and the vast majority of Americans support the troops so you just come off as an autistic cunt

stay mad and stay away while I fuck your wife, cuck

Attached: 1543345443094.jpg (750x750, 44K)

You and me both, buddy.

Attached: 1548931691179.png (1021x585, 1.23M)

this

you're so gay

>>>reddit

He's still not wrong.
t. muhreen

yeah
fuck you, fake nigger

Attached: Adulthood.jpg (600x800, 47K)

>how to tell a POG: the post

and I fucking hate you frogfag furries. Croak in hell you faggots