Iran invasion when?

Why haven’t we invaded these dirty bug people yet? There sweet sweet oil is ripe for the taking.
>inb4 Iran isn’t the enemy

Attached: 463C4CEA-6B81-4D90-8E77-5598E6B70249.jpg (750x936, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comptroller.defense.gov/Portals/45/documents/Section1090Reports/Section_1090_FY17_NDAA_Cost_of_Wars_to_Per_Taxpayer-March_2019.pdf
theguardian.com/society/2017/mar/29/us-heroin-use-has-increased-almost-fivefold-in-a-decade-study-shows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Iran invasion when?
never you dumb retard.

>gggrrrr I no like America bcuz ima contrarian, bad guy actually gud guy.

Attached: DEE2C122-0399-4403-A7A9-AE7CD82443C1.png (500x483, 247K)

It is easy to start a war. But it is hard to leave one. Isn't two wars enough? Now if Iran were to cause a death or two or shut down the straight of hormuz I might feel different.

>being on Jow Forums and not wanting constant war...
What are you a moral-fag?

no because America would probably get fucked up and would "win" only after years of bombing
plus china

Attached: thatmememywifelikes.jpg (1024x955, 140K)

Why bother?

Invade Israel instead. Liberate the Palestinians and open their borders.

>XDD if u aren't like me then GET OFF MY Jow Forums LMAO

Glow somewhere else.

>Soviet union falls apart from Afghan war
>US starts "war on terror", economy falls apart, and we spend 20 years wasting trillions in trivial mudslime shitholes
>MURICA FUCK YEAH LET'S BANKRUPT OUR NATION AND WASTE MILLIONS OF LIVES IN SOME POINTLESS SHITHOLE FOR ANOTHER DECADE, REV UP THEM MONEY PRINTERS BOYS

Fucking brainlet kys

Attached: 1545147082960.jpg (640x474, 69K)

The last thing this country needs is another middle eastern war.

Attached: IMG_20190708_070116_187.jpg (826x1169, 122K)

>There sweet sweet oil is ripe for the taking.
The U.S. is a net oil exporter you dweeb. We don't need it. The last thing we need is more arid mountain terrain with questionable value beyond crude oil extraction. God knows their industrial base isn't anything special.

no, YOU go back to pol

Attached: GLOWING.jpg (225x225, 9K)

People who advocate for a war should be rounded up and forced at gunpoint to the frontlines.

Attached: DC39912C-A420-45A1-92E2-538563CDFAFE.jpg (540x540, 36K)

Blame American social studies curricula.

Attached: 1563246267643.jpg (128x128, 4K)

>2 wars
You mean 2 occupations where the opposition is tied to iran?

For what reason?

You're either a shill or retarded. The Soviet troubles in Afghanistan were a result of US intervention.

If we took down Iran we wouldn't have to worry about the middle east for at least a century afterwards

The reason to fuck up Iran is because they have been a thorn in the sides of the US and international trade for decades. Their proxy war with Saudi Arabia is also causing us to be involved in middle eastern conflicts constantly. We are the world police intentionally and this will allow our system to run smoother. Faggots in the general public just are too fucking retarded to look at long term goals.

Israel would still exist, user.

Why does that headline have "Trump" at the end of it?

>war with Iran starts
>US has to get boots on the ground at some point
>draft starts
>america goes through serious internal turmoil because people are getting drafted to fight for a country they don't recognize anymore
>SHTF
>military is called back out of Iran to stop a civil war back home
>world collectively shits itself because the mighty burger is now no longer keeping track of shit
>WW3

Attached: GREATER ISRAEL.jpg (1920x726, 512K)

>da joos!
Israel is a pawn and nothing more

Because they're reporting on something he said happened.

>he thinks the US controls Israel
Its the other way around user

Not my fault I have to teach two weeks over the holocaust to a bunch of 56%ers

I've read all of your shitty propaganda and it still takes a massive leap to actually believe that.

>US has to get boots on the ground at some point
>draft starts

I forgot the US ran out of soldiers, moron

Echo chambers for unconfirmed hearsay.

Go enlist. I already served, now is your turn. Piece of shit.

Not him but 36 billion dollars of sorry for the holocaust happening money from the US tax payer is mot Jow Forums propaganda

Do we have anything that can stop a soviet intervention? Or a chinese one, for that matter?

And? Capitalism is just as bad as communism.
It:s time it stops and the US has to fall apart asap for the better of humanity.

Congress if fucking full of Israeli dual citizens stop acting like public figures don't exist
>He thinks a full scale invasion of Iran wouldn't require a draft
Are we just nuking them now? Israel can't use their land or resources if its irradiated

Attached: (((FEINSTEIN))).png (1178x1168, 1008K)

>There sweet sweet oil is ripe for the taking.
Holy shit. What is this overwhelming urge to invade a weak, selfish, backwards country for their oil so that we might be able to pay off our own debts and sell foreign labor to help those good ones to rebuild their country and have yet another ally instead of an enemy?
THAT'S A DAMN SOLID IDEA!!!!!!!
Yo, I'm ready to go to fucking war.

Do I need to go to Jow Forums if I want to learn why China might not want us to pay off our debt?

Attached: 9336f419af9b0341b32ca568c7d9f34c4399815fa9d9bcca2f1d4e2e9b0296c6.jpg (578x373, 44K)

>Do we have anything that can stop a soviet intervention?
You mean besides existing at a point in spacetime nearly 30 years after the fall of the Soviet Union?
>Or a chinese one, for that matter?
$1.13 trillion?

Big if true.
Dont care if the “parenthesis people” would benefit from it. I’d be all for deploying to Iran if the Middle East fucks off of the civilized world for a while.

>Captialism is just as bad as communism
lolno

Is there any reason why the US should care?

>I’d be all for deploying to Iran if the Middle East fucks off of the civilized world for a while.
More like the arabs flood into europe as le refugees from the war and the flood of muslims into america keeps on happening as usual.

it costs a fucking fortune, the spread is much better lobbying for tax breaks than pushing another oil war.

How do these stop the Russians and Chinese from arming the Iranians retard

I'm in the service pog

>And? Capitalism is just as bad as communism
Hows high school treating you

Attached: 1552367158455.jpg (284x276, 12K)

36 billion is nothing and name a few

Research the Saudi Iranian cold war. Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, north Africa and Yemen would not be issues anymore. Turkey and Pakistan would be trouble but without Iran it would be decades before they became a real issue.

I’m bored I wanna see Tehran burning by Halloween

Attached: 1FA170F8-348F-43B9-8934-1CC1F145928D.jpg (720x720, 22K)

Attached: 1455525550797.jpg (320x374, 17K)

Did we need a draft to invade two separate nations you dummy?

>wasting time and resources on a pissing contest with a bunch of fundies when the Chinese exist
Nothing but the utter extermination of the bugmen matters.

Attached: 1456110898633.png (455x579, 513K)

I hope they nuke Israel. Fuck you and your mustache, John.

All this trump dick waving is driving up the price of oil which is probably the whole point of it. I hope this slimy senile cunt dies soon.

Pro-tip: all the Muslim terrorist groups are Sunnis and funded by US allies such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar, not by Iran

>Afghanistan went so well
>Can wait for another round in Iran

Iran would ruin the US absolutely. Unlike the Iraqis, they will happily endure horrendous casualties. They sent their children to die as martyrs in the war with Iraq. Their tenacity is not to be underestimated.

There is no way the US can beat them on the ground, it's completely impossible. Ignoring the fact that Russia and China would back them and the US's Arab allies are all hopeless (some with large shia minorities), a war with Iran would be a complete, crushing political defeat for the US. No amount of airpower can defeat a foe who is determined to fight dirty, as we have seen time and time again.

>The Soviet troubles in Afghanistan were a result of US intervention.

While we did help out uncle Osama blaming America for the Soviets misadventures is a tad silly, even if we hadn't helped the Taliban the war would not have turned out well for the Soviets. As the last thing the late Soviet Union needed was a expensive war victorious or not.

The war would have been less expensive if their enemy was less equipped

>Hezbollah
Annnnnnnnnd you're wrong

how much money has costed the Afghan war to america?
The official figure must be around $100B, which sounds to me like four times too small.

For comparison the soviets:
>In early 1987 a CIA report estimated that, from 1979 to 1986, the Soviet military spent 18 billion rubles on the war in Afghanistan (not counting other costs incurred to the Soviet state such as economic and military aid to the DRA). The CIA noted that this was the equivalent of $50 billion USD[239] ($115 billion in 2019 USD).[240] The report credited the relatively low cost to the small size of the Soviet deployment and the fact that the supply lines to Afghanistan were very short (in some cases, easier and cheaper than internal USSR lines).

Ok, found it
US-Afghan war cost is $737B, excluding non‐Department of Defense classified programs.
comptroller.defense.gov/Portals/45/documents/Section1090Reports/Section_1090_FY17_NDAA_Cost_of_Wars_to_Per_Taxpayer-March_2019.pdf

In case you missed the memo, the US prefers unending wars...

What exactly has Iran done to me?

And this comes without mentioning the opioid epidemic in the USA, which is a direct consequence of the Afghan invasion

From 1M heroin users in 2001 to 4,6M in 2017
theguardian.com/society/2017/mar/29/us-heroin-use-has-increased-almost-fivefold-in-a-decade-study-shows

Attached: NUJE.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

And?

A lot more than you think.

tl;dr:
Iran invasion would ruin the US absolutely

Which is funny when you consider the Mujahideen got a huge amount of equipment by looting or even buying it from Soviet or DRA troops and bases.

As a big fan of pointless wars, I am mad that we haven't invaded a middle Eastern country again

Never while Jews are busy with damage control over pedo Island

Generally curious why so many people think Iran would beat or at least cause massive casualties against the US? As far as I can tell the US holds a massive advantage in the air/sea. A ground invasion would be tricky with the mountain terrain but seems unnecessary, just strike military and political installations and bail out.

Attached: 1520286285261.jpg (627x800, 108K)

Not a terror group.
Cry more.

crash_override

>can't beat goatfuckers in afghanistan
>expect fighting a country with a competent government and semi-modern military to go well
Check what systems Iran owns, then you might start to question where they got them and why the relationship soured.

Because they have western systems from the 90s rather than Russian systems from the 70s.

Israël is palestinian rightful clay, you fucking imbecile

Your govt wants you to fightfor slimy jews

Fuck off with the embargos and let them trade, most of the problems would solve themselves... The isolation is only helping the theocracy, there are quite a few people in Iran that do not see the current regime as the best for their country and would happily overthrow the government.

Why do boomers hate Iran?

From what I understand the Iranians have a lot of outdated equipment.

But it's still good enough, better than what they had in Iraq and Afghanistan. The army is a lot better trained and unified than the two mentioned

But the real problem is a guerilla style insurgency. That fucked us up in the last war, and it'd probably be worse. Especially because Iran has very varied and tough terrain. Lot's of mountains actually, and if the last training exercises we've done are any indication, the US is not good at Mountain warfare.

It'd be a giant clusterfuck. US casualties, imo, would be way worse than what we've seen in recent years

And you can't just "strike and bail out"

If you're not there after the fact, then the geopolitical policy you were trying to enforce isn't going to change. You have to grease the wheels of the govt and install a copacetic puppet... all that shit.

Plus, you're on the hook to help rebuild what you've just destroyed. So the costs are going to be astronomical after the fact.

Define beat.
The moment US boots (try to) touch Iranian soil, there is going to be an endless train of metal boxes with US flags on them coming back. Unlike Iraq or Afghanistan, the US would be alone in this and fighting a determined enemy on his turf.
How long do you think the public would support the growing pile of dead US soldiers? It would be a 2nd Vietnam, but way worse.

>the US would be alone in this
I wish, as an Aussie our bootlick in cheif has already promissed the blood of our young for good goy points.

Ending the sanctions and exporting Hollywood degenerative media to them.

>implying we're not best set up for formal warfare
>implying asymmetrical isn't the only reason we've struggled in any war in the past 70 years

>just die for Israel clay goyim
"no."
Iran did nothing wrong

>Draft

What? There are like no Americans between the ages of 20-30 who are either not obese, addicted to drugs or incapacitated in some way.

The 5% who are reasonable fit and not mentally retarded, are way too smart to be fighting wars for Israel.

Just because you have modern weapons and training doesn't mean you have to commit to conventional warfare. Hell the NVA had modern weapons and training.

shit b&

>symmetric and asymmetric warfare is the same

Attached: image.jpg (543x443, 51K)

Why not? The goal wouldn’t be nation building but destroying Iran’s military capability and it’s ability to create nuclear weapons. Direct strikes on military targets/nuclear facilities, and then gone. Done and done

A. It doesn't look good
B. More importantly that's part of installing the new regime. You gotta give your puppet dictator something to work with.

It also goes back to the insurgency problem as well. If you bomb peoples homes, and destroy their livelihoods, and kill their families and friends, you're bound to create some terror groups, and if you don't want them coordinating terror attacks on your soil, you have to occupy to keep them contained.

You can't just fuck shot up and leave

Ya see, that's our problem. We're really bad at picking out dictators. I say just let em burn and have the international community figure something out.

I've been wondering about this since 1979. What's the delay? War is good for business.

See this^

Plus, it's all about geopolitical goals. You don't risk hoping Britain or whoever the fuck else installs someone who's going to do what you want

Meant for you

The IRGC would get whacked in the first month, conventionally Iran would get fucked. The problem would be if we stayed the shia militias would come out of the woodwork