Is there a bullet that can dissolve in blood?

Is there a bullet that can dissolve in blood?

Attached: bullet.jpg (1000x1001, 150K)

Yes, the good old ice bullet.

5.56 dipped in pork fat, assuming you're in New Zealand

You’re thinking of projectile made out of ice, that’s shot into the human body then dissolves away. In reality that’s retarded, and offers no real advantage over a conventional slug except in some bizarre exotic assassin fantasy you’ve cooked up.

>hehehe le ebig tarrand XD

Ice bullet brah

>t. user who gets current events from Jow Forums
Fill your boots lad.

Attached: 1521399181940.jpg (800x670, 94K)

HI there, are you autisticly retarded?

feds don't match up the bullet, they match up the casing.

>calls people "lad" on the internet
Go away.
>Good day, sir. I SAY GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!!1!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

remove kebab

You idiots, Ice bullets are a meme. They don’t exist except in your imagination

Jesus Christ
You are stupid too.
Cops can match both the case and the bullets

Attached: 948E9E76-4221-43CD-BF77-0D7831626FD9.jpg (1600x1188, 209K)

sounds like something an ice bullet would say

Nice try CIA, you fool nobody.

Attached: 1331441662127.jpg (500x511, 26K)

>literally making autistic noises

they can match both, but unless your gun has unique wear and tear, they an only really match the make and model due to modern mass manufacturing.
>unfortunately, it sounds official enough to a jury that they'll still lock you up

Ice bullets are real you stupid niggers. CIA was forced to admit to the creation of the ICE bullet gun in a testimony in front of congress. You can even find video of the admission while holding the gun in congress.

What those myth buster idiots didn't get that its not a firearm. Its an airgun. And the projectile isn't a fast large caliber meant to physically tear flesh, but a low velocity air pistol that fires a small caliber ice bullet. The bullet is filled with poison. Essentially its a poison dart gun, except you cant find the dart. The bullet it self does about as much damage as a fucking hornet sting, aka none.

The Heart Attack Gun has a very different use case.
Yes it technically uses an ice bullet, but it doesn't replace a regular bullet. It replaces a dart or syringe. You aren't on the grass knoll with it, or shooting someone you need dead immediately with it either.
Its like if someone asked if we could build a launch vehicle using cold gas. Yes nitrogen thrusters exist and do provide thrust, and yes they're using on most LVs, but answering the question "yes" misses the point of the question because you aren't using it as your booster.

haha, Ice bullets? I wouldn't worry about it

Heh
nothing personnel, CIA

Attached: 226616C0-2DC1-4CFB-A1FF-49CB907EE2E8.jpg (632x1124, 411K)

Well yeah, it was always meant as an assassination weapon, not a defensive handgun.

lel

One made of pure sodium metal?

Pretty sure that would fizz/disolve/sputter into an unrecognizable mass eventually.

No, if the bullet fragments then good luck finding some rifling marks.

Attached: 1503808163159.jpg (600x592, 93K)

Is that 30-06 or 50 BMG?

What about a potassium bullet that explodes when it touches your blood.

Yes. like a multi-vitimin.

Based banana poster

>magazine gets wet
>kaboom
... although I guess you could coat them with some gel/polymer to keep them dry until firing.

if you want to kill someone and not have to deal with a murder weapon, kill a nigga with a rock, and then throw it in a river. this shit isnt hard.

Just have your mags in a plastic bag or something

>Is your carry piece loaded bro/
>No, the humidity is too high and I don't want to blow a hole in my leg. If something happens, I'll just take my mag out of its plastic shroud, fumble to clear shreds of the bag from the feed lips, load the magazine, and hope it doesn't go off before I pull the trigger.

>a defensive handgun
The Israeli defense
>attack them first

Sort of. Nobodies ever managed a conviction based off of ballistic evidence because ballistic evidence is largely approximations. One can say "this bullet or case probably came from a gun of the same type alleged to have been used in the shooting" but that's nothing to go off of. You need a real body of evidence.