Poison bullets

Ok this is probably retarded but please hear me out
What if we took a hard & soluble gel, filled it with poison and packed it inside a hollowpoint? Would the gel dissolve in the body and somehow transfer the poison into the bolodstream? Could the lethality of pistol rounds be improved by doing this?

Attached: hp.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guns.com/news/2011/10/26/the-myth-of-the-cop-killer-bullet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What poison?

Maybe as biological warfare to spread to others, but you would need something absurd
Inb4 cyanide

even if it's possible it's pretty autistic for civilian carry

I don't know anything about poisons. Maybe ricin?

Mercury

Unnecessarily cruel, illegal in international warfare, and probably illegal for defensive purposes in the US.
Regardless, I'd go with a synthetic venom of some sort instead. The last thing you'd want would be to accidentally poison yourself through contact with the cartridge.

- poisons/toxins act too slow to make it particularly extra lethal within any reasonable period of time
- the bullet passes through the body typically, minimizing contact.
- venoms would be faster acting but need to travel upstream, which is difficult, provided you just put a hole in the poor sod.
- your ability to carry sufficient toxins is limited by the size of your bullet. at that point the bigger bullet will be sufficiently lethal
- poisons have shelf lives, they also pose handling and manufacturing hazards
- explosives are a lot better suited for this

Realistically it's not that effective. The damage from the bullet will create bleeding, preventing the poison from actually entering circulation to be carried elsewhere.
If you really wanted to shoot poison at someone. i'd say something like a paintball filled with a poison that rapidly absorbs into skin would be more realistic. Maybe harden it a bit so it breaks the skin.

The only reason people ever poisoned weapons was to cut somebody and run away so you don’t have to fight them, and can just let them die off.

It doesnt really make sense with a gun, considering its more effective and safer to just unload into your enemy

You’re a pussy

Prepare to get skullfucked by the Geneva Conventions

>Poison bullets
Already exist, right here.

Attached: 5.45x39.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Maybe on a suppressed 22
you would basically have a longer range and more powerful blow dart
Ideal for assassinations

Isn't this a war crime

Germans tried this, it's not worf it mate

this. it Can richochet incide the body and dispert the poisen more affectively

what about enriched uranium slugs
even if you miss a radioactive dust cloud will kill whatever is around whatever the bullet hits. shure it will be slow, but just the threat of it would be scary as fuck

Attached: uranium_1702369c.jpg (460x288, 34K)

I've thought about this. But it makes limited sense to do with an already lethal cartridge like you pictured. It would make sense with an air pistol.

.22 or bigger hunting small game hunting calibers. Because those are legal to buy anywhere, usually don't need to be registers, and are "Hollywood" quiet. You would drop poison in the hollow chamber, and seal with something bio degradable. The low velocity pellet would never penetrate the body fully, ensuring that all of the poison is left within the body. Alternatively you could use a sawed off .22LR bolt action. Those can be super quiet.

I think the biggest problem is knowing what poison to use, how to make it, and what is the expiry date, and does it distribute properly with your "biodegradable" cap. You would literally have to test this on innocent animals that are human sized. Maybe capture some gangsta niggers for testing.

Obviously this is for semi SHTF ultra quiet assassination purposes. Poison does not kill quickly so its useless for self defense. Imagine being able to plink any asshole with a with a near silent air pistol, that is legal to cc everywhere, with a singe shot anywhere in the body, and the authorities being unable to investigate much and do autopsies due to corpses and riots everywhere.

Also......HI CIA AND FBI! This is all in minecraft, im not gonna do any of this ok?

This guy gets it.

Attached: large.jpg (470x595, 71K)

anders breivik talked about it in his manifesto, he larped as a new norwegian electric cigarette company to buy samples of high purity nicotine to inject it into hollow point 5.56

Lead is already a potent poison. Bullets kill people by making them bleed out until their hearts stop. You can't kill someone any faster by putting cyanide or whatever in the bullet. If the bullet isn't hitting arteries already, then your cyanide round will just be stuck in some fat or muscle and take days to kill the person, assuming they don't have the bullet removed.

Attached: 1529627404322.jpg (600x847, 93K)

This is as retarded as having a "micro-hive" of bees.

Not OP but thoughts on curare-derivative tipped/laced .22lr HP bullets out of a pistol? With something like a SR-22 or TX-22 you have a light recoiling pistol with smaller report and decent capacity. Using HV loadings you can get sufficient penetration on humans, while the use of the paralytic should help ensure that a non-vital hits will still incapacitate the target. Some of the curare family can start taking affect within a minute, I imagine there are synthetic versions that can be faster. I know things like fentanyl and Carfentanil can be lethal in tiny doses as well but I don't know how fast acting those are.

If you spray a bullet with Teflon, it penetrates armor better.

>this is what American lawmakers actually believe

The barrels are coated with teflon, you mong.

No poison really acts fast enough to be useful as STOPPAHPOWAH. Plus the wound itself is going to bleed out more than it circulates.

>war crime
the only war crime is losing

This

leave the bullet in a pile of shit for a bit and the use that. A few days after they die of septicemia

Capsules of pure Na. It reacts violently with H2O.

Basically.

Wars of all kind saw these kind of practice. Sticking arrows in poo, etc.

The one with "every Rose has it's thorn"

Kinda redundant OP. I guess it could help make up for a shitty shot. But the less complicated you make the murder, the better.

Lead is one of most toxic substances already though.

>he doesn't poop on his ammo stockpile in preparation for the happening

Attached: 1500952434099.jpg (306x333, 23K)

nice Afgh wars reference.

I have a Teflon vest you pedestrian

Exactly bro. None of the rest of these faggots have the will power to milk a rattlesnake just for the lulz.

After reading this I have decided he was right and joking at the same time and that you are retarded.

guns.com/news/2011/10/26/the-myth-of-the-cop-killer-bullet

Sweet mother of day/k/are.

sarin duh

>what if we make it so someone dies when you shoot them???
I never understand why you people don't think that one through all the way.

The only reasonable idea in the thread. If the blood loss doesn't get them the resulting infection would, especially with a gut shot. Only useful in SHTF/scenario where modern hospitals don't exist. Read up on casualties in the Civil War to see how effective a killer infection is.

As for the bullet, just cram some shit/raw meat/offal/other nasty stuff into the hole and seal it off with some wax or grease. Yeah, some of it may come out in flight but all it takes is a tiny amount to cause an infection.

Attached: fieldhos1-X3.jpg (1600x1145, 583K)

>Read up on casualties in the Civil War to see how effective a killer infection is.
like you said, modern medical infrastructure and response has improved a ton since the days of the Civil War. There's better understanding and treatment of infection today than 100 years ago. Pretty sure once the non-fatally shot person is in field hospital or proper hospital, they are more or less going to be alright, infections are usually revealed from your own body's natural defenses (fever, swelling, etc) after the gunshot is treated.

Now if this were a situation where medical infrastructure was fucked, in shit deep middle of a really intensive war, or you're using some really powerful or exotic toxin, poison bullets might actually work.

Alright I think I get it now. You could try to use the same poison that was in that one umbrella weapon where the dude poked his victim in the foot with a weaponized cane and the victim didn't even notice he was poisoned

also forgot to say,
if enough poisoned bullet victims succumb in medical care, the medical staff are going to notice and pick up on it and before long, they'll prepare for it.

NOW, if you're talking about civilian uses, all legality aside, just do what the russians have done and use the ultimate poison:
>radiation

So just shit on the first war crime to be condemned?

Kind of like that. They would certainly notice being shot by a .22 pellet, it's still a projectile that one shots a pigeon. but you would also be able to hit people from 50m away, quietly, quickly re holster and walkaway. Would only work in semi SHTF, where even tho there is video cameras everywhere, there is no longer enough manpower to actually investigate things.

It would be a hell of a lot quieter than a suppressed 9mm, wouldn't require headshots, would not require CC license or registration.

>Poison bullets
What is television
What is western media
Its all a poison bullet and the ignorant masses swallow it greedily

crash_override

That's venom. Poison is digested. If you're not smart enough to know the difference, you probably shouldn't be messing with any of it.

lmfao

gotta let it fester in the sun too.

gotta dig out the classics when the newfags are visiting.

d-con

not for the sake of poisoning, but preventing the stoppage of blood. several air pellets coated in it means you just bleed until you die.

Attached: 1561085959715.jpg (666x666, 207K)

this was better

Attached: 1481497046594.jpg (924x1920, 323K)

>more powerful blow dart
>22

pick one you nogunz faggot

Russians did this to someone. Poked him with an umbrella, that left a poisoned pellet behind, and just walked off.

Killing of Russian Governor by Finish patriot

Bobrikov’s assassin, Eugen Schauman, used a Browning Model 32 ACP 1900 handgun and bullets containing elemental mercury and it was the mercury that killed Bobrikov basically ensuring he died from what may otherwise have been a survivable hit

Attached: Assassination_of_Nicholai_Bobrikov-300x194.png (300x194, 155K)

Nope, still poison. It's venom when it comes from a biological animal to be delivered into the bloodstream, but just taking any old poison and putting it on your bullets doesn't suddenly turn it into venom just because it isn't going to be ingested.

>autistically craft up venom rounds
>innaboogaloo shoot at someone
>they die within minutes from intestinal rupture
>why create impractical rounds that benefit nothing and don't immediately improve the task at hand
>a thread died for this

we should make poison ivy rounds, not sure how effective it would be though

The physics of the situation are what concern me the most. Any mass you add onto a round is going to slow it down a bit, and trading muzzle velocity on every shot for the sake of a gimmicky way to ensure they die long after being shot seems silly.
Bullets are lethal already. No reason to reduce their efficacy for the sake of an alternate method.
For self-defense situations I don't see it being particularly useful and certainly hard to defend in court. Making sure the guy dies a day later after he's no longer a direct threat to me is not going to go well in front of a jury.
For military applications when they have to defeat armor, hollow-points aren't the way to go anyway, so I don't see this applying there either.
Highly specialized assassination seems to be the only possible application, but you're already shooting the guy. It's not like he won't notice that a bullet has entered his body, so true stealth, in the sense that he doesn't realize what's been done to him, is impossible. Just go with a Welrod at that point.

Attached: bonedad.jpg (400x400, 49K)

You forgot the NSA

If u need poison to kill someone u should be shooting them more.

How about actually killing the other guy with the bullet instead and not from the poison ten hours later?

People have been making poisoned bullets since the Civil War at least.

What are you trying to accomplish here? Muh stoppan powah? Drugs and chemical toxins take far, far, far too long to have any effect to make any difference here. Are you trying to make sure that someone dies the next day if you shoot him? Weird flex but OK.