ITT: Insect Warfare

ITT: Insect Warfare

Did the Ants really deserve to win this fight when their whole strategy was just charge in

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EnULSmNbCuo

Attached: 1540353996207.jpg (763x442, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls5834hbssM
youtube.com/watch?v=voSHK1bAIN4
youtube.com/watch?v=gmYSTObayoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't believe this shit was in a childrens movie

Tbh it sorely lacks in movies these days
It may be brutal by PC standards, but this shit isn't that bad

it's actually kind of amazing how much of a bad rap termites get
they just want to be left alone and build their colonies on decaying wood and ants like to fuck everyone else over but ants are considered the good guys

Now that I think back on the plot, didn't the lead Ant colonel engineer a false flag attack to purge the lower classes of the colony? Like the end of the movie is essentially ethnic cleansing isn't it?

Kind of. The expeditionary was composed queen loyalists and of those who aren’t in cahoots with General Mandible. The soldiers that stayed behind were solely loyal to said general.
The choice to attack the Termites was meant to eliminate the most probable opposing force to the coup. A pre-emptive strike, if you will.

Deep shit for a children’s movie desu

Attached: B8F2A1C6-18F1-41F4-BD3E-6390A29E34D9.jpg (306x165, 7K)

The virgin Bug's Life vs the Chad Antz

That little ant is such a woody Allen Jew stereotype he even says “ can’t we just influence their politics” at one point during his kvetching.

>ITT: Insect Warfare
This is a weird Chicom thread

Attached: http___com.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.jpg (700x394, 80K)

No one really won tho, seems like both sides were wiped out

this. I watched this a couple of times as a kid. and I turned out fi....ok.. not bad at least.

It was actually the result of many complex calculations and fluid real time reorganizations based on deep battle doctrine which an idealist like you merely perceives as 'just charging in' due to limited analytical capacity.

It's literally wood allen. The voice actor IS woody allen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls5834hbssM
also little monsters

If i remember the termites didnt pose any direct threat to the ant colony. Like they didnt report any attacks

But hey it looks good for General Mandible

If only they were lead by the almighty Antman, everything would have been alright...

i remember seeing small soldiers as a kid but man i forget almost all of it.

Never knew for many years that Tommy Lee Jones voices Chip Hazard

>insect warfare thread
>Not one mention of Insect Warfare
Shameful
youtube.com/watch?v=voSHK1bAIN4

>didn't the lead Ant colonel engineer a false flag attack
it was a mistake and he apologized shut up the ant colonel is our greatest ally and we need him to keep the termites in check

You are but a child
youtube.com/watch?v=gmYSTObayoY

RIP Barbados

The ants did win though, they only sent half of their army and completely destroyed the termites.

>F

IRL termites aren't that much bigger than ants and the fights aren't as one sided. That movie is based tho

Attached: incels are literally jealous.jpg (1037x1038, 624K)

I just realized I have never seen this movie. My mom always said it was lame and there's no point in watching it. In fact she manipulated me into not watching any movies with realistic modern warfare rapes or guns in general. I bet it's because Dad, her ex husband was a hunter with the closet full of rifles in nofuns country. She once said, she will not let me home if I ever buy air rifle and called cops on our duplex neighbour shooting his from window. I spent countless hours watching soap operas and haven't seen the Terminator, Blade or Heat until I was like 20 yo. No wonder I was pushover pussy who couldn't fight for entire school. Never let women do this to your kids.

Attached: images.png (230x219, 7K)

Nice blog post, faggot.

Attached: chasingthewidows.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

The goal was to send troops loyal to the queen to be slaughtered in hopeless frontal charge attack to allow that one fuckface and his goons to pull off a coup.

This
They were literally supposed to lose, the entire goal was for every last one of them to die and Mandible was royally pissed that a single one managed to survive

It’s only going to be okay if you make it, user

god i fucking loved that movie

...so, who won?

>watership down
>felidae
>plague dogs

Attached: 1514514931584.jpg (480x360, 28K)

fucking mermaid man was one of the voices

oh dear god

this shit is fucking brutal wtf. the target audience was 6 year olds