You're given the keys to Canada's naval policy, because literally nobody else wanted the job. What do?

You're given the keys to Canada's naval policy, because literally nobody else wanted the job. What do?

Attached: LeafShip.jpg (1920x1220, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Habakkuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give the keys to the next poor bastard

Give the keys to the US and just get it over with.

Eat the keys and shit them overboard

If I get killed that means I win, right?

Put a shitton of money into militarized ice breaker ships

Launch a naval invasion of the Saudis

Paint TAIWAN NUMBA WAN on the side of a frigate and sail it through the SCS with winnie the pooh plushies glued to the forward deck gun.

Military coup.

This. They might as well just specialize themselves as America’s polar navy.

what is a canadian ship doing in pearl harbor?
will it melt?

Blow up Ontario

1) flog off our subs to Argentina
2) sell the rest to North Korea or Pakistan or whoever, I mean the shit PacifiCat fast ferry's are in an Egypt naval yard, why not send em our rusted out frigates.
3) start from scratch

I reckon Canada's security needs could be best met by an extended deployment to the Caribbean under my personal supervision.

>will it melt?
>Project Habakkuk or Habbakuk (spelling varies) was a plan by the British during the Second World War to construct an aircraft carrier out of pykrete (a mixture of wood pulp and ice)
this was proposed and tested in Canada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Habakkuk

based

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Habakkuk
that's quite possibly the dumbest idea ever!

Kill Trudeo. He may win, but at least he'll be dead

Please CAF, please do this.

Probably RIMPAC

F-18's maybe even finance stealth hornets

The logic being that they have tons of coastline and are normally part of a coalition; so they want something that works off of U.S. French, Australian, and UK carriers. A rsmp is fine for them since they only need to deliver jets to theater thry dont need to fight from the sea.

They should also pull the trigger on that Mistral they have been thinking of.

Attached: dt-naval003-01.jpg (900x506, 72K)

Declare war on a weaker, third world nation and slaughter them.

Shitcan ALL CURRENT SURFACE COMBATANTS.

Fuck 'em. They're WORTHLESS because WWIII is going to be about the arctic.

You know why Russia lays claim to the North Pole? Because they can. Because they can actually reach it. They have nuclear powered icebreakers, they regularly operate submarines below the pole.

I don't think Canada has a single icebreaker even capable of reaching the North Pole.

What they need to do is stop pretending they're ever going to have power projection capability and instead focus on securing their section of the arctic with state of the art, armed, polar class icebreakers.