AR GENERAL/ AR THREAD / ARG / TRIPFAG DEVGRU

Opfor with bluefor weapons edition: Post pics of Opfor with bluefor captured weapons

Old:

Attached: taliban.jpg (918x498, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/VERY100-Magnifier-Similar-Scopes-Aimpoint/dp/B00N8AJQ1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does this color look good?

Attached: IMG_20190719_015410~2.jpg (1520x1798, 429K)

Why buy 1 Nightforce when you could buy 50 Simmons?

Attached: tree.jpg (1562x2778, 3.85M)

>cuts off
Okay so now instead of shooting the ammo that averages 0.75" I can only shoot the ammo that averages 1"
In most cases the primary issue will be shooter error or wind anyway, and what is to say I don't stock up on the Fiocchi that shoots well. My point still stands. Just because a gun doesn't group BEST with a particular ammo, doesn't mean that the gun itself is worthless.
>The common ammo meme
I didn't realize I was going to be like laying down volume fire with my CSASS.
>Overpriced
Actually cheaper than the FGMM
>case qty
Once the optimal factory match ammo is identified, I would be stupid not to buy it in bulk quantity anyway.

If you're contending that a CSASS that shoots FGMM in 3" groups is a trash heap, well then sure, that obviously is the case and said CSASS is unlikely to be a 1" gun with any ammunition. If you're contending that if a gun's optimal match ammo isn't FGMM, then it is a trash heap, well that is just plainly false since there are PLENTY of good guns out there that shoot other brands of factory match ammo better than they shoot FGMM. Guy at MHS specifically recommended the Hornady and Fiocchi for this reason, because he said both of those have in the past outperformed FGMM in guns of his. You going to go tell him his guns are trash fucker not online see what happens?

Whether they bought them or looted them, I don't like seeing terrorists with Gen 3 NVGs and good weapons platforms.

For the record I didn't filter you.

Damn good eye.

Attached: DSC04091.jpg (3811x2515, 3.7M)

>I didn't realize I was going to be like laying down volume fire with my CSASS.
You should have just bought a bolt gun then
> You going to go tell him his guns are trash fucker not online see what happens?
Yes
>good weapons platforms.
Do you get jealous?
Kek

they all look like gook

>Jealous
Of a select fire M4 of course
PVS7s, not so much

Really I'm hoping that PPU or Magtech 168 are reasonably accurate (1"-1.25" average or so) because they're both the cheapest match 308 by a significant margin.

Attached: DSC04069.jpg (3973x2301, 3.2M)

>Of a select fire M4 of course
But milspec? No thanks

Attached: photo_2019-02-23_22-23-59.jpg (640x480, 17K)

R8 my rig guys!

Attached: 20190415_211315.jpg (4160x2340, 2.58M)

Anyone know the rail on the 2nd rifle?
It's like a FF RAS but not

Attached: 1563345694617.jpg (885x639, 110K)

You paid too much.

[stares in lmt]

Attached: karl.jpg (750x497, 22K)

He ded now.

OH FUGG UR RITE

Attached: helperglass.jpg (657x527, 32K)

?why am I the guy has to wear the. E. German helmüt ?

Imagine having a boring normal AR10 lole

Attached: arg33.jpg (1805x494, 404K)

My ar10 liked winchester 168gr match best, would do .7 moa with it

How hard is it to get down on those sights? Is it any harder than standard height sights?
I find it kind of difficult to use irons on an ar because lmao I've got a big head.

Forget about optics.
Get a set of nods, good ones. Grab a peq, and you never need to look through optics again.

I’m not seeing any real reason why I shouldn’t get an eotech.
I’ve got shitty eyes, so dots are kind of difficult to use until I get PRK later, I don’t see the world going to shit anytime soon but even if it does, changing a battery once a month doesn’t seem like a dealbreaker for a crystal clear glass with a reticle that doesn’t look like it’s smeared all over the place.

>I'm not seeing any real reason why I shouldn't get an eotech.
Well no shit, nigger. As per your own claim you can't see shit to begin with.

>Opfor with bluefor weapons
Anyone have a wuggy pic i could use for this scenario?

Attached: 1563516240325m.jpg (1024x692, 188K)

Is there a non bubba way to re color my ar? It's a dark brown finish, and I'd prefer black. Cerakote scratches off and shit a little too much for me

Buy a new AR

Attached: IMG_2397.jpg (946x474, 95K)

Unfortunate. I'll probably just run it with my black carrier and try to ignore my fag color problem

Just rattle can it and deal with it

I thought of that but figured it would be peak bubba. Any tips on prepping the surface or type of spray paint?

I was asking about irons but okay retard

>Any tips on prepping the surface
Remove all oil and waxy residue thoroughly. I wiped my WASR down with a gentle degreaser then put it in the oven on around 300 degrees for a 10 to burn/melt off anything I missed and any residues. I probably spent more time cleaning it and making sure I didn't touch it with oily fingers afterwards than I did the actual painting.

>rattle can an AR
>figured it would be peak bubba
I feel like this word has lost its meaning

Highway Patrol: You have a ATF Permission form for those SBRs?

Me: They are Pistols, Officer.

Highway Patrol: Roger that, carry on.

;^)

Attached: 20190719_004902.jpg (2639x1980, 2.56M)

>ATF Permission

>What actually happened

Highway patrol: Sir did you kniw you were going 95 on a 55?

SCC: *Shows ATF badge*

Highway patrol: Please dont kill my puppies

SCC: Roger that, carry on.

=O

>things that never happened

see pic
Im not ATF fag

Attached: Wr92kzA.jpg (1700x2200, 743K)

I’m looking for an all purpose AR 55.6 &22.3 that’s under $1000 but is easy to upgrade as I go. I saw the tread, and like that it has the sling mount as well as easy drop in accessories. The only thing is almost no one has reviewed it. Opinions?

Attached: 26120213-0EA3-4A80-B978-E84ECF7272AA.jpg (1934x664, 186K)

>Denial

F

>sig

cucked

Attached: 1447910119100.jpg (627x720, 229K)

>I feel like this word has lost its meaning
It's gotten to the point where doing something as innocuous as changing sights or grips on guns has some mouth breather pop up and scream bubba

Starting to wonder if no news is good news since it’s just another AR

Cheapest place to buy a set of MBUS Pros right now? Can't find any under $130 for the pair

Barfcom EE

tacswap

Good morning

Attached: 319150B6-6EF6-4BCB-A0E9-88D8A252BC01.png (2022x725, 672K)

It doesn't look that interesting. Stainless steel is used on match barrels, not general purpose barrels. It's just not a hard enough steel to get the same durability as chrome-moly steels used in machine gun barrels. The handguard is an unknown quantity in terms of its stability, but it apparently lacks a top 1913 rail, QD sling sockets and about half of its possible Mlok sections, which seems annoying. For that matter, it's a firearm that Sig is selling without any iron sights, which is retarded. Other than that, it looks almost exactly the same as one of Palmetto's Freedom rifles that you can get for about $400. Why you want to pay over twice that for Made In India quality, I have no idea.

Neat thanks for the data point! I was looking at the Winchest 168 grain match as it is also very reasonably priced, but I was considering it strongly until now.

I want a Razor Gen II E
Which reticule did you get?

Nu Sig is absolute shit. Avoid. With a $1k budget you can squeeze an LMT MARS L lower, CMMG LPK, LaRue MBT, Toolcraft BCG, and BCM BFH CHF ELW MCMR upper (either 14.5" or 11.5", if you go 11.5" then skip the ELW and just get the BFH CHF barrel).
Furniture to taste. Magpul MBUS PRO irons then save for an optic.

That is about fair.

Morning a tone

Attached: DSC04063.jpg (3681x2354, 3.51M)

>I want a Razor Gen II E
I came pretty close to selling the ECOS to pick one up

Then they sucked your dick and you became range buddies for life

>BFH CHF
This is redundant
Im revoking your status as a gunfighter(tm)

Attached: Ponyboy1.jpg (1280x748, 310K)

A2 shitposting going strong this morning

>I want a Razor Gen II E
>Which reticule did you get?
I'll sell you my just as good Viper PST that has the mil reticle and the aero mount for $575

I havent had my coffee yet
No talky

Attached: standtall.jpg (3912x2936, 2.38M)

Worstcoastfag now I see

Unironically this, i like those "green" toy soldiers when i was young.

As long as it doesn't glow in the dark.

Attached: armymen.jpg (300x200, 12K)

It's glossy though. I don't think I'll be using that paint.

All coast is worst coast
>liberals with awful accents
>liberals with even more traffic
>Swamps and hurricanes, also being annexed by liberals
Those are your coastal choices, choose wisely

Attached: THEGIRTH.jpg (4159x2119, 1.53M)

Kac blasters when

Not for a while if they adhere to their prescribed timeline

Attached: Lower.jpg (4032x2048, 2M)

Ok

Attached: 10247651-9EDC-4274-BFBE-7A8F6FA54975.jpg (2048x1965, 795K)

You’re forgetting about the best coast.
Lake coast. Michigan. Wisconsin.

Great lakes are awful. You totally shouldnt come.

I mean if we count those then yeah there is a good coast

Attached: MBT.jpg (3711x2689, 2.03M)

Oh. Right yeah horrible. The water is polluted and full of lake sharks.
Plus, you’re always a stones throw away from Canada.

I still think a light red dot and light quality 4x magnifier is a better setup though in most cases.

The point is to give user shit to google so that he gets the right thing. Over-specification won't hurt in this instance.

Bad deal since the Aero mount is near worthless, and I've seen those go used for $450

Attached: DSC04088.jpg (4361x3289, 3.08M)

Mid coast best coast.
Watch out for tourists.

>light quality 4x magnifier is a better setup
This doesnt exist so I think that a razor is probably a better choice to tangibly existing, unless you are talking about the VERY100
amazon.com/VERY100-Magnifier-Similar-Scopes-Aimpoint/dp/B00N8AJQ1I

I'm just not convinced I'd value it as an improvement over the ECOS tbqh

>being mad this his gun shoots FGMM like shit
dude just part out the 2.0 and start the 3.0. you've already fucked up twice, third time is the charm.

Attached: iraq04-05012.jpg (800x600, 118K)

ECOS is great and all, but the ACOG is an old design now at this point and I'm sure that a new designed 4x magnifier could best it in terms of eye relief possibly at the expense of FOV. In addition to that we all know the RMR has awful distortion, parallax, and tint. A true red dot mounted in a traditional position (not requiring a chin weld) would be far superior for the vast majority of close up work. Okay so maybe you like the high mount for NVGs or keeping heads up, then mount the true red dot on something tall like the new Unity FAST. In addition to that the ability to QD the magnifier off in the event that you know you're doing some direct action CQB main battle shit, thereby saving weight and clutter is a capability above the Acog and RMR set up.

Don't get me wrong, Acog and red dot is sweet. That is what I've settled on for my 14.5" myself, but I will gladly upgrade to a nice light BDC switchable reticule red dot and quality 4x magnifier with FTC mount coming in at sub 15oz (red dot and magnifier already do so) when such products are developed and sold by reputable companies.

>Not being able to enjoy a conversation about what could be
I see why you're a proud owner of a SCAR

2/10

Attached: DSC04109.jpg (3977x2565, 2.97M)

Daily reminder you're a literal British kike

>2/10
it'll be a 3/10 once you start your third abortion ar10

Garden hose green, a classic.

>but I will gladly upgrade to a nice light BDC switchable reticule red dot and quality 4x magnifier with FTC mount coming in at sub 15oz (red dot and magnifier already do so) when such products are developed and sold by reputable companies.
says the guy with the 12lb ak build

If and when that comes out, then I can consider it. Until then the ECOS is the perfect package for a lightweight 14.5" for me. As soon as I finish this upper it's getting thrown on there. If I swap it out for anything down the road it'll be a k16i or nx8.

I think I'm finally just down to the barrel, bcg, and muzzle device. I've got everything else. I haven't been in any rush but now that I'm pretty much there, I just wanna get it done now.

You really have nothing better to do? Sad. Genuinely

Attached: 20170513_130654.jpg (2172x1073, 1.23M)

spend less time responding more time building a better ar10 chop chop

What build are you working on? Serious 14.5"?
Specs? Parts? Details?
It'll be a nice pair for your M4. I still want and M4 or Mk18 Mod 0 kinda thing.

Nx8 is neat and all, but contrary to what Tony says I've heard a ton of people complain about drinking straw tier poor eye box, and the exit pupil (thanks squid) specs back that up. K16i Could be super cool too, great 1x from what I hear, but even with a lightweight mount it comes out to 22oz and it still won't be a true parallax free unlimited eye relief and eye box red dot.

Attached: Collageproject1.jpg (4500x3000, 3.73M)

>talking about lpvo
>still won't be a true parallax free unlimited eye relief and eye box red dot.
retard

>4x magnifier
You're so dumb WGWS. Putting up more lens means your image quality will be shit. Magnifier behind an Eotech is significantly darker than just an ACOG.
RDS front + rear lenses + Magnifier front + rear lenses = that's 4 pieces of glass between your eye and the light.

LMT MARS Lower
>MBT2S
>Magpul MOE trigger guard
>bendy bill mil spec lpk
>BCM buffer kit
>IWS QD end plate
>KAC Taupe A2 grip
>B5 Enhanced SOPMOD

BCM stripped upper
>Radian/Cloud Defensive charging handle
>MCMR
>KAC M4/Micro 200m
>Surefire M600 + arisaka mount
>Cloud Defensive LCS

Then I'll probably just end up getting a BFH ELW or DD LW profile. I'm torn between the keymo flash hider or just go with the warcomp I have laying around, but the keymo is tempting. Then I'm just debating whether or not I'll go with a basic BCM bcg or spring for the LMT bcg.

>those parts
another don't bully me classic

what should i buy to really make the poorfags jealous?

Sure

>BFH ELW or DD LW profile
That's not a serious gun. You need the socom.

HK or SCAR

Milkor MGL

Attached: P1120286-1024x684.jpg (1024x684, 103K)

no ty

>IWC QD end plate
Consider the PWS Ratchet one. Very neat.
Build sounds dope. I would spring for the LMT BCG and save money by skipping the KAC irons and just going Magpul MBUS PROs.
Have you messed with a Keymo yet? They're sweet.

Attached: DSC03708.jpg (3641x2300, 2.97M)

>charging handle
Yeah I saw that Cloud Defensive sale too. Sucks that I'm looking for the short version though but it's hardly that much more expensive.

Attached: radian-raptor-black-charging-handle.jpg (1200x1200, 73K)

>Consider the PWS Ratchet one
Already got the IWS, but I'll look into it
>skipping the KAC irons
I've had them for quite a while
>Have you messed with a Keymo yet
No but I think I'd like to get the Sandman over the Surefire. I'm kind of leaning towards the K can since it'll pretty much just live on 14.5 AR

>Im not ATF fag
Yes you are retard

It's a good thing I saw it when I did. I had a radian raptor in my cart at another shop when I saw the email and bounced over to cloud defensive

Try a single stage MBT yet?
I didnt think it was nearly as good as his 2 stages, and I usually prefer a single stage trigger.

Happiness

>jams

Fuck the memes. I like my side charger.

Attached: memehandle.jpg (1591x4189, 1.83M)

The existing magnifiers are awful
Why would I want a higher zoom ratio?