BIOWEAPONS

Holy shit, is it really true that ticks were weaponized by the Pentagon?

>The US Congress has backed an amendment to the 2020 US Defense budget which could force an investigation into allegations that the Pentagon had weaponized insects, including ticks, in a secret program.
>Rep. Christopher Smith (R-New Jersey), co-chair of the House Lyme Disease Caucus, asked a series of hard-hitting questions about the alleged ‘bioweaponization’ program and its potential side-effects, including the possible spread of a bacterial infection.

>“Americans have a right to know whether any of this is true,” Smith said in a news release. “And have these experiments caused Lyme disease and other tick-borne disease to mutate and to spread? Who ordered it? Were any ticks released by design?”

rt.com/usa/464293-congress-investigate-pentagon-weaponize-ticks/

Anyway, can we have a bioweapons thread? What are some other bioweapons that russians and the US have devised?

Attached: 1550639894500.jpg (827x575, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/csr/disease/ebola/one-year-report/factors/en/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4709130/
youtube.com/watch?v=m0x-icOmO8w&list=PLFtqUUhJ4yBUSfOk0-4JVrXQpZhoHNqUB&index=7
youtu.be/VT6gCqulCok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What could possibly go wrong?

I heard MREs were a bioweapon program that was convieniently recucled in a rare case of military efficency.

The US had Captain Trips by the 70s, so who knows what they've got by now

Attached: 1563046076756.png (496x538, 636K)

biological warfare 2020s
screenshit me

Attached: 1555718709577.webm (898x652, 2.83M)

Attached: Velvet Worm.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

Could some theoretical madmen perhaps start spreading ebola in the west? I know places like dugway that store bio weapons are locked down like no other place on earth but ebola is there for the taking down in the Congo.
Just how bad would that potentially be? A catastrophe like the black death or a minor scare like SARS was?

Attached: 1557100537076.jpg (1000x990, 180K)

god i i wish that were me

Attached: 3796414afc6f1480b1baecad6a6b53bd.png (449x380, 250K)

>tick
>insect

If you can't get your basic biology right, don't go talking about fucking bioweapons.

it wouldn't be grand in any circumstance.it's as treatable as pneumonia.

The medical infrastructure is massively more pervasive and efficient when compared to the Congo. There is a huge mistrust between witchcraft practicing rural locals and the government there that makes it very hard to contain and treat people. In the cities, they are quiet efficient at containing and treating outbreaks, the real problem is when aid workers get murdered left and right out in the bush.

Any outbreak in the US would be met with a fast and incredibly overpowering response. Not to mention that new drugs have drastically reduced Ebolas lethality

Lol China leads in bioweapons research. Wondered why ebola is still around in Africa? Because it is a Chinese weapon. China owns Africa at the moment.

one yuan has been deposited to your account

>you'll never absorb a thot after creampieing her

except it isn't, we know how and where it came from. Man they must use the retards for their education system in China to be this dumb.

Vely implessive this truly marks the end of western hegemony over infectious diseases, china is now the sole proprietor of being a bunch of diseased insect men
Truly implessive

>Could some theoretical madmen perhaps start spreading ebola in the west?
>Just how bad would that potentially be?
Absolutely nothing. Not even SARS tier. The reason Ebola has wreaked such havoc in Africa is 100% because of niggers nigging.

who.int/csr/disease/ebola/one-year-report/factors/en/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4709130/
>Traditional healers that say they can cure those infected with the disease (the disease that is spread by contact with infected bodily fluids remember) by cutting their skin and rubbing herbs into the bloody wounds.
>Traditional funeral practices that involve the whole family/village gathering around the (highly infectious) corpse and washing it, kissing it or hell just flat out 'lying on top of the body overnight to absorb its power'. Oh and often leaving the corpse out in the front room somewhere for several days so all the visitors can come dip their hands in the bowl of corpse washing water.
>Traditional retardation that involves murdering aid workers and attacking hospitals to 'rescue' patients. Or to steal contaminated blankets for some dumb fucking reason. Or to dig up buried corpses from the hospital graves so you can carry them back to your godforsaken village and get your children to give them the traditional rub and tug.

If I have Alpha Gol did I poisoned by the Army?

Some basic facts about the Russian (Soviet) programme

Russia has historically allways divided bioweapons to two separate branches. The first one was part of the Armed Forces, and even if the USSR signed the BWC in 1972, work still continued as part of Biopreparat, wich was administrated as a civilian programme. The 1979 Sverdlovsk accident confirmed to everyone that it was still going strong despite the ban.

Russia officially closed Biopreparat in the 1990s , but many facilities are still heavily guarded by military units, and most liekly the programme is still active in some form.

The second division stands directly under GRU (formerly under KGB) and developes agents for secret assainations, as opposed to militarly offensive weapons. After Putin basically confirmed that they were involved in the Skripal incident, we can be pretty sure thats active too.

Go away chang, nobody cares.

Then let the bush go and pay city people to recolonize it after a while.

this is what nightmares look like.

Attached: zzz2302ef.png (173x228, 14K)

>I heard MREs were a bioweapon program

Attached: 1554018555869.jpg (953x768, 223K)

should have hydrated

Nigga they got SOLO cups right the fuck there, do they not understand the very technical design of a SOLO cup???

>MREs constipate you!
>Taco Bell gives you fire diarrhea!

So what exactly is medically wrong with these individuals, because I have never experienced either of these. I actually tend to have some pretty log coil shits post MRE. Is it a lack of water on their part?

Is that a fleshlight?

FALL IN
HYDRATE
EXECUTE

>rt

gb2leftypol commie

You just know the Chinese are trying to create some virus that will kill every other race but themselves so they can take over. Ive heard stuff about them using prisoners captured during the Vietnam and Korean wars for this purpose, but thankfully it's not possible to create such a thing.

Damn asians sure love this kind of stuff

A mommy protecting her babies.
Coward

>knew a pretty athletic guy who got lyme disease from a tick when hiking
>5 years later he's basically a shut in because he can hardly do anything outside without getting exhausted and refuses to go back into wooded areas
ticks are the worst. just the actual fucking worst.
it wouldn't even significantly impact the natural order if they were eradicated. god I wish so deeply for it

Attached: 1481590160523.jpg (600x637, 43K)

pretty cute actually

According to someone close to me there was a bio weapons program in Alaska back in the 70s. It was on one of those deserted Aleutian islands.

Anyway the running joke with those on the base was the army making giant ticks to go along with the other things they genetically enlarged. He said everyone was armed at all times and some carried elephant guns. When you need elephant guns to stop whatever you have created you know it's some serious shit.

It always was like such a sci fi story I never repeat it much but I believe my source.

>It was on one of those deserted Aleutian islands
any idea about the coordinates? Map maybe?

>elephant guns

Those were some pretty bad ass ticks, probably the most american thing I've ever heard in my life

The aid we give to africans is wasteful. They should have wasted away decades ago by their own retardation, but our retarded charity giving has propped them up, because we felt bad for them.

This is such a fucking joke of a cover-up, the base was run by the department of agriculture yet they only pose the question to the Pentagon. Fuck I hate politics.

Attached: 1551492522697.gif (220x220, 49K)

How do we weaponize jiggers?
youtube.com/watch?v=m0x-icOmO8w&list=PLFtqUUhJ4yBUSfOk0-4JVrXQpZhoHNqUB&index=7

I don't know which island. With hundreds of little islands you can put a secret base out there and nobody would know exactly where it was (at least back in the 70s) Also as a front line with the Soviet Union I imagine the military thinking was putting their most exotic weapons into play right at the point of a major invasion.

From TFA:

>Rumors have persisted for years of researchers at New York’s Plum Island and Maryland’s Fort Detrick conducting experiments on insects to turn them into biological weapons though no conclusive evidence of such biowarfare programs has been found. Yet.

Lyme disease is the strongest in NY state. Maybe there's some truth to that.

Also, as user mentioned, Lyme disease is fucking scary.

Attached: 1549939583336.gif (556x440, 20K)

>Admiral Nelson
... more expensive Captain Morgans?

>because it's a Chinese weapon
Copying the USSR again Chang, I'm disappointed.

>The second division stands directly under GRU (formerly under KGB)
The fuck?
GRU has always been GRU since its creation, it's the military intelligence bureau. KGB is now known as FSB. KGB never ran a bioweapons program ever.

I wouldn't be surprised if the USA was behind all the new diseases that keep hitting China the last decade. Avian flu killing their chickens, swine-ebola epidemic wiping out nearly a third of China's pigs.
How soon will the USA drop off a crate of Mole Rats and then a few Deathclaws.. wait no, a Cazador Queen.

>wurmple uses string shot.webm

does that include a drop of nelson's blood?

the most chad bug on earth. sprays hot cum all over its enemies

eat alot of garlic, tuck your pants into your socks, have a buddy, wife, or 2nd cousin check you for ticks where you cant see, dont sleep on the ground. other than that, what else can you do to protect yourself from bioweapon ticks? buy some guineas?

The tentacle has bred.

Napalm.
A moat around your property with no nearby trees and wide enough + fence so that animals won't cross.

Look at all the american butthurt this post generated.

less expensive, and not bad

Permethrin.

drench yourself in coconut oil

thats cute not gross.
Mommy and babies not like frog back pregnant shit.

I worked for a year at a tiny research group doing contracts for the government. I worked on a portable sensor that would identify bio-weapons in the air (stuff like vx and sarin or whatever). My two bosses went to a military/science conference thing in DC to listen and present on the general subject of chemical weapons and shit. They came back and said the higher-ups at the conference were actually more concerned with terrorists misting super-opioids like fentanyl into shopping malls. None of this info is very relevant or interesting, just felt like sharing.

Fuck ticks. I got lyme disease not once but twice from those fuckers.

Deet, Picardin, and Permethrin. Pick your poison and drench your clothes in it. If you pick Permethrin do it away from any cats you might have as its toxic to feline nervous systems.

Employing living beings above the level of platyhelminthes should rather qualify as either finding the adquate transmission vector or doing ecological warfare.

In our times, ecological warfare only works when you know that the war will drag on for years and that the enemy will not have allies or neutral parties that will provide them with food, otherwise is just a big nuisance for the civilian population and a huge problem for reconstruction efforts after the war.

Biological warfare is still very niche and dependent of the environment, but usefull since it destroys percentages of population and aren't that hard to maintain and obtain(except when we talk about modifying organisms to make them biological weapons, then it's the oposite, hard to obtain and maintain)

Thats kinda cute.

Dont go crawling around bushes, or if you absolutely have to get bitten by ticks I would second the moat around your house option guarded by irradiated mongooses to ensure nothing gets by

>In June 2016 the Royal Canadian Mounted Police seized one kilogram of carfentanil shipped from China in a box labeled "printer accessories". According to the Canada Border Services Agency, the shipment contained 50 million lethal doses of the drug, more than enough to wipe out the entire population of the country, in containers labeled as toner cartridges for Hewlett-Packard LaserJet printers.

seems kinda relevant senpai

70k dead a year and rising

Attached: carfentanil.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>>Taco Bell gives you fire diarrhea!
Alcohol gives you diarrhea, people don't usually eat taco bell sober

>above the level of platyhelminthes
>above
>implying evolution is progressive
>implying platyhelminthes aren't degenerated lophotrochozoans

What kind of virus/bug could fuck the west today?

Parasitic strains of Homo sapiens are doing a great job fucking over the west. And that's not even getting into memetic viruses, often expressed by those parasitic humans just as a bacterium expresses digestive enzymes.

The best bioweapon are muskeeters that explode into salmonella.

M o o n that spells super flu!

Ahh, good times.

I suppose a novel zoonotic virus that has the potential to jump into people at any time and which we are totally unprepared for since we cant see it coming until its too late.

SARS originated from a cave bat by way of chinese ferrets, AIDS from some guy fucking a monkey in deepest Africa in the 1920's, god only knows whats other there and has the potential to jump to humans with awful virulency lurks out there beyond notice.

Wow NJ is 100 percent covered in black. Fuck me. If I get lymes can I just take stimulants and keep functioning or do you get nausea also?

Already done by Japanese during ww2

Yeah, sorry, I mixed that up totally

china firebombed several of their closed cities in the western desert over containment failures. think raccoon city without zombies, but more your body turning into oatmeal made with pus and potted meat food product as you suffer and beg god for death.

size of those doses is crazy
I'm scared.

>If I get lymes can I just take stimulants and keep functioning or do you get nausea also?
your life's basically over dude. you'll never truly recover.

>china firebombed several of their closed cities in the western desert over containment failures
Sauce?

those huge fires in the middle 00's they claimed were refineries.

refineries that had one, count them one rail line in, and no roads.

lots of the china info has been getting scrubbed hard from the internet over the past 2 years. oddly enough the 2017 coup attempt info is still up.

china has no morals, common sense, or sense of self preservation. their greed is only matched by their cowardice, and their short sighted stupidity.

The ld50 is 1/13th of vx and you can use DMSO to get it to transfer directly through your skin into your bloodstream. Imagine a carfentanyl-DMSO misting drone attack.

Attached: Drone_Spray.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

If you catch onto it early enough, you can run antibiotics and get rid of it. Once it's "in" though, yeah, you're boned. There is also a vaccine.

Jiggers?
Oh you mean bugs.

Attached: blackjews121224_5_560.jpg (560x721, 67K)

This

Bruh
youtu.be/VT6gCqulCok

it turns intro sarcoidosis, if your body defeats the lymes disease.

>t. white guy with Sarcoid and a left lung that doesnt work that wishes he died than take the fucking anti-malarials.

if you have bed bugs, dust your whole fucking house with this shit.

Attached: 41b8Iq4Nz1L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 14K)

China makes an absurd amount of fentanyl but their gov says they will (FINALLY do something about it)

I think you misunderstand the meaning between
"Bioweaponization" and "Bioweaponized"

you don't have as good a grasp of grammar as you think you do

my cousin Al died from that shit last november, 3 days before his 40th birthday. goddamn whoever made that shit, and goddamn china to hell.

just buy a big bag of diatomaceous earth.

That's got to be Australia.

underrated

Youre blaming guns for killing people.
Blame your dipshit cousin.

fukgotta quit day drinking

Attached: 1426916278787.jpg (1772x1688, 458K)

Some kind of super-flu

This
Just don’t inhale it

There's something horrifying about the way it crawls under the roach. It really drives home the impotence of the bug, for the velvet worm to almost intimately place itself in what should otherwise be a vulnerable position as it moves in for the kill.