Are they Jow Forums?

Are they Jow Forums?

Attached: 134123627272.png (2048x1138, 685K)

No, they look like filthy fucking LARPers. Probably in diapers too.

A group that quickly devolved into a collection of hyper autistic degenerates larping as something real? I guess there is some overlap with Jow Forums
>No, they look like filthy fucking LARPers. Probably in diapers too.
He doesnt recognize the flag. Newfaggot please lurk 3 months before posting. Doing otherwise means you wont get to properly experience board culture.

>the pro North korea poster
>the pro Antifa poster
The guys are wacky yockeyites and are totallu unhinged, even by Jow Forums standards.

Know some folks that know them personally. They are autistic spergs, just about as cringe as the Operation Werewolf faggots.

They aight.

Attached: 1553042174380.jpg (1448x1236, 267K)

getting a prostitute in the photo does not make this less awful

Just makes it worse. All these wanna-be pagan and rural militant larpers are just degenerates in the end. There are some groups out there that are actually worth following, but not these guys.

>Skull masks and instagram-tier filters
I don't even know who these guys are but I can already tell they're massive edgelords.

Is this the neo Nazi group where one of them converted to Islam, then ended up killing another one in an autistic fit because the other one kept bullying him for being a Muslim neo Nazi?

No, not nearly enough homoeroticism.

>"honey could you come with us just to take a picture? it's a nude but you can cover your tits and we'll be wearing masks"
>"yeah it's in an abandoned building and you'll be naked in front of other guys for like 5 minutes but it's okay because they're my bois"

R E T U R N T O T R A D I T I O N

>Active, open racists are edgelords
No way

>the other one kept bullying him for being a Muslim neo Nazi?
I thought nazis thought that muslims were based, what happened?

Attached: tumblr_83ec3baf2fc627e91e5b899c63536e8f_218fddae_640.jpg (565x683, 57K)

Lol

No, they are Jow Forums.

Holy shit that's cringe.

>name this band

The V&

I mean, Himmler sure loved them.

Nah, they aren't based at all.

they're stupid instagram zoomers

Most "trad" edgelords and thots are former tumblrinas that moved to Instagram.

>Wife Swap Division.

>homoeroticism
I heard they had plenty of that too

Lmao at the nogunz lefties and righties that are scared of these guys.

The only people scared of them are children, since their leader is a convicted pedo.

They’re more Jow Forums than probably 90% of Jow Forums.

>Made up of former pedos
>Highlights include killing a roommate because he laughed at one members transition from neo-Nazisim to ISIS and cutting up some kid off Grindr
>Venerate some old cunt who lives alone in Colorado because he started the REED SEEGE meme 30 years ago
>Post edgelord stuff all over the interwebs which makes the media panic and sends the feds 15 inches up your ass

Glad they found each other desu, because if they didn't one would almost have certainly shot up his community college and pushed ammo prices up for a week or two

This about sums it up. Supposedly one guy passed around his wife too. So the only thing I'd add to your description is literal cuckoldry.

Sounds pretty Jow Forums if you ask me

Jow Forums is a progressive board

Tumblr/Instagram tier edgelords and total degenerates. No one likes them.

Most of them probably would've ended up at Treblinka.

Attached: c41.jpg (600x479, 48K)

well they are mentaly ill cuckolds, so you're right but not in the way you probably meant.

Hey officer

Oh fuck man be quiet, I don't want them to backtrace my IP and poison my water taps.

>actually out there getting arrested for existing
>calling them larpers
>all while you sit on Jow Forums
The irony, user

>Getting arrested makes you a badass!
One more month til 10th grade user, get your summer reading done!

Faggots that are equally gay as faggots who follow the communist manifesto and want to install communism through violent revolution, just replace communism with loosely defined nazism and you get the autismwaffen. Which I guess now they are currently raiding Jow Forums because this is how you start a revolution apparently.

Attached: B28C1D19-61D3-4A34-9B12-6F1E695C2460.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

They are degenerate, the Nazis would have gassed them all equally. Those fags who weight lift covered in pagan tattoos are just as bad.

Never said they’re badass. But they’re not larpers.

Worshiping a pedo and committing a shooting that would mostly effect whites in a negative way is something that I would define as a larp

And who are they supposed to be?

No, they see guns as a tool to an ideology and are against the founding principles of the country. Theyd have no problem with disarming the populace if they had power. Theyre Jow Forums the same way a group like the black panthers would be.

>get arrested for """existing""" aka LARPing
>"it's not a LARP"

Wait what? Flecktarn parkas aren't supposed to go down to one's mid-thighs? I had one that fit like the pictures, but it was too narrow for my shoulders, and when I exchanged it for one with wider shoulders it ended up being super long. I guess there aren't any broad shouldered manlets in the bundeswehr or something. Also, atomwaffen are fags and edge lords.
This.

Most are LARPers but one of them at least killed that gay kike.