Qtddtot

Will the F15X be stealth?

Attached: 1563312561286.jpg (1024x791, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H0IlY3Z0lcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit. Are Russian planes really that bad? Are these air to air stats accurate?

Yup. Someone has a source with the full breakdown somewhere, but it’s pretty bad.

yeah shit variants and outdated aircrafts. inb4 an user pulls up battle of attrition as their only source.

Lmao you've never seen that before?

I'm just waiting for that one Russian cope version to be posted that's just filled with buzzwords.

Attached: Svetu je Amerike.jpg (2024x1024, 199K)

B-but muh MiG-23 h-had BVR ;_;

yes these aircrafts make most of the F-15s kill streak. soviet block nations and mid east countries are always offered the best of the best aircrafts from soviets.

>LGS only transfers whole guns not parts

Excuse me?

I like this one.

Attached: 91F06C63-F33F-4134-B6D8-2439DB6E686B.jpg (1080x1727, 393K)

Fuck off and don't ruin this thread's fun.

The magazine release insert screw for
my 1911 isn't turning when I put it in the frame, what do? It turns fine when I take out the mag release assembly.

Here's the comprehensive breakdown. In Russia's defense, the US has used their modern aircraft in significantly more conflicts than Russia has, so you'd expect somewhat higher kill counts for the 4th gens.

Attached: A2AKills-A2ALosses-GroundFireLosses.png (2473x4847, 1.89M)

Rimon 20 is usually the go-to battle since it was contemporary planes, piloted by real russians and the russians got their asses reamed so hard that even their Arab allies laughed at them.

Vatniks have some But It Doesn’t Count for Rimon 20 too but I can’t remember what mental gymnastics you need for that one.

Attached: A568F88A-4B6D-47A3-80D9-78BAEE742EAE.png (480x693, 41K)

Russia is awful.

All russian posters should be required to begin all of their posts by admitting what trash they are.

bunch of the neighbors put up solar panels and now there's pigeons out the fuckin ass. Can I plug em with my bolt action 22 and aguila powderless rounds I saw at the store, or would it be too loud/sound like a normal gunshot and cause all sorts of shenanigans?

>Should I volley fire my neighbors house?

>The Egyptians themselves reacted with ill-concealed delight at the outcome of the engagement.
>They had previously suffered intense criticism of their own performance and boasts of superior Soviet skills
>when in fact the Soviets had fallen for tactics the Egyptians were already familiar with

Attached: Pathetic.png (500x500, 105K)

Hadn’t heard that part before. That’s hilarious.

Is there any bolt action that can be used instead of semi for medium distance shooting/ hunting if SHTF?
Something with usable iron sights, no feeding or extraction issues,usable replacable magazine and thicker barrel.

Tried k31 but good ammo is pain to get,
I was also thinking about lever gat, but i would rather have some larger caliber.
I should add i'm from NZ so surplus rifles are around but they are backdoored, sold out or shit condition..

I have my heart set on a hi power for my first pistol, is 850 for an almost new mk3 expensive? It’s coming with 4 mags, holster, and mag holster as well.

>CIRCUMCISED.COM

LEE ENFIELD

One of the scouts, Ruger or Mossberg. Probably mossberg because it's irons don't have to removed to use a decent scope (which you should do, even SHTF).

Great pistol, reasonable price.

Someone pls gib official Jow Forums discord.

perhaps reddit would be more your pace?

What did you just fucking say to me you dumbass nigger? You incomprehensible bafoon.
You massive nimwit. If I ever see your faggot ass in real life I'll fucking pumble you you disgusting bitch, you won't leave to see the next second. I can kill you with my fucking pinky finger you dumbass communist. You better not say such horrendous shit to me ever again.

Context? They're normally more than happy to take your money for any order that contains something that has to be registered as a firearm. For everything else, just have it shipped to your door.

yeah I think you'd enjoy reddit more

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bandit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Red flag, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Airstrikes on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in dogfighting and I’m the top Fighter Pilot in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of AWACS across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, bandit. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my 20mm cannon. Not only am I extensively trained in Going in for guns, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Air Force and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, bandit.

But in all seriousness I came from twitter. I used both platforms until they banned me for calling markiplier a commie faggot chink.

How do i find out if antique firearms being sold function when nothing is said about functionality? Alternatively what is the best site to buy cool antiques?

Attached: 1520163327083.jpg (640x522, 97K)

Anyone here have any experience with Century Arm's Uzi? My LGS has one for 645 and I am very tempted

Called to see if I could ship an AR lower to my lgs, lady rep on the phone said they don't do "parts, only whole guns". Not like I'm gonna argue with her on the phone when there's a shit ton of other places I can go to. Plus, maybe I'm wrong.

You're not wrong, a lower is legally considered a firearm in the US (and most places, I believe); sounds like you just found a Fudd gun shop or you're in a cuck state with a paranoid FFL. Shrugging and taking your money elsewhere is the right move.

No.

The window outside should be grey and depressing

Anyone know where I can get some good deals on 7.62x51mm rounds? Gunbot only has listings for .308 and pic related only lists 7.62x51mm as what it'll fire.

Attached: dsp.jpg (1000x1000, 29K)

.308 is perfectly fine for it

is this a little better? i'm fuckin awful and paint sucks

Attached: 1563559138564.jpg (1080x1727, 470K)

>Will the F15X be stealth?
Eh, no mate. Sorry.
Well look who it is, it's Commatard.

su34 is literal garbage

if it can handle real f'n nato it can handle .308 win

If I buy a complete upper, aside from some basic (hex) wrenches/screwdrivers/what have you, do I need any specialized tools to assemble the lower? Something for the buffer tube, maybe? If I do need to buy something and don't plan to make a hobby out of building ARs, does it make sense just to have a smith pop whatever odds and ends on for me?

Do they make any good 9mm conversion kits for 1911s? I was thinking about picking up a RIA 1911 but don't like muh 45.

Also, can you convert a 357 Sig SP2022 to 9mm? Considering trading my Shield 9mm for a SP2022

I assembled my lower using needle nose pliers, a small hex key to use as a punch, a pipe wrench, and a hatchet to use as a hammer.
Were those ideal? No. There were some dings on the receiver from the assembly and it wasn't the best but it works. If you care about having perfect finish on your weapons, just buy a finished lower

>Will the F15X be stealth?
who cares about stealth? how is a stealth plane gonna help in removal of 36million invaders?!?

reminder

Attached: 1562938315250.png (1600x1600, 309K)

The best part is on the american side is "old"

The F15 has the same airbrake function.

Attached: temp.jpg (640x361, 46K)

The harrier jump jet has the same vectoring system. That is so cope

Attached: jump.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I was cautious about it because the .308 rounds were supposedly higher pressure loads. Didn't want my new rifle to blow up in anyone's face.

Well, I guess if I can assemble my $400 PSA special with that then I'll be fine. Maybe a few more precautions and I'll end up with more minor blemishes.

Could you use your AR-15 in a bolt action manner if the gas tube burst through sustained automatic fire by the usage of the charging handle, bolt release and forward assist?

What level of rifle plates are generally recommended for civilian SHTF use? I'm leaning towards level III+ right now but looking for input.

Attached: slavaboosbtfo.png (1055x1721, 1.71M)

fukken saved

Attached: greatjob.jpg (850x1236, 224K)

Does it ever frustrate you that infantry hold so little importance in warfare these days that we'll never see things like the AN-94 or G11 again?

Radar return reduction measures but not "stealthy". But i bet it will be a good defenseless-nigger-nation destroyer as most US fighters are.

Yeah and you wouldn't need the forward assist in most instances

III+ works if you're only looking to engage city riff raff and rabble. If you're engaging any military or police in this hypothetical scenario, IV only.

That said, I think plates are kinda pointless in a SHTF scenario. I would favor mobility and lightness.

Bragging about US fighters kill ratio reminds me of those trannies that win female competitions and act all euphoric and shit.

Attached: eVHNRvWWZaZSIOHro7e6N1xbgKOIUGVwN178X7ylw9w.jpg (1024x768, 269K)

come back down to planet earth

Attached: 1512328159967.jpg (659x1200, 435K)

Anything about IV is overkill but even IV is overkill imo. You should be avoiding fights as much as possible and mobility is more important in that scenario.

Jow Forums wasn't too helpful. Does Jow Forums have any recommendations on a single security camera? I'd need it to be movable without any unscrewing, wireless, nightvision, wifi/phone app function, and overall subtle and covert.

Attached: 1537048702816.jpg (642x413, 31K)

Is grabagun a decent reputable company worth spending my shekels with?

Attached: trigger-animation.gif (400x320, 928K)

Just as much as Su-57

daily reminder that russia had a greater k/d vs israel in air losses by the end of that war

I used to shoot a recurve bow a lot when I was a kid and want to get back to [target] shooting bows for recreation. Are there any big drawbacks to getting a longbow as opposed to a recurve? I am looking at the Bear Grizzly (recurve) or Montana (longbow), although I am open to other suggestions. I'm stuck buying online in my far-from-everything area, is there somewhere specifically I should buy from or should I just buy from Bass Pro / Cabela's / etc?

Cope.jpg

Lower kill count
Higher death ratio by a literal order of magnitude.

Eastern blok air power is a fucking joke.

Rock island or czerny auction.

Retarded downie redheaded half brother version is GunBroker, but prices are worse and service worser.

What are the best budget (under $120 USD) optics for an AR? I want something that can be thrown around a bit but wont murder my wallet.

Ok Ivan. Maybe Russia can loan a few Yak-43s to Iran and fight some USMC F-35s.

Attached: 1484097197458.jpg (331x500, 167K)

Are Greener Martini .45-70 conversion rifles for black powder cartridges only?

No.
They were made to fire standard .45-70 cartridges.
Modern cartridges follow the exact same dimensional and pressure guidelines as they did when the cartridge was standardised.

I just got my first gun today, and could use some suggestions on gun lube/cleaner/anything. All I've heard so far is to use Hoppes, WD-40 and CLP of some description.

WD-40 for a solvent to clean the gun, then whatever bottle of oil that says protectant on it you think looks the coolest.

>entire flanker family only has 6 kill to its name
what the fuck.
i thought those were supposed to be the bogymen of the skies? even in the back of my head i always thought the flankers were massive killers.

Saw this pic on a Facebook ad. What the fuck sight is that in the left?
>I kinda like it :///

Attached: 451D6158-5E21-4B60-9932-9A23B60483B3.jpg (1238x625, 150K)

My dad passed away recently so i have been going through and stripping down all of his guns and cleaning them, ordering replacement parts for some of them, organizing ammo. Going through his ammo i see some of it is pretty old and corroded, and i remember him telling me that ammo eventually breaks down over time. Most of what we shot together were .22's and various shotguns because that is what we hunted with, and occasionally he brought the AR-15 out we'd put some rounds through that, but i never saw corroded ammo because we used ammo for those guns regularly.

So anyways, i found a bunch of 30-30 rounds and some of its has a decent amount of corrosion. I took as much of it off as i could with a wire brush, and i dont think youre supposed to use oil or cleaning compounds on ammunition. Will i be safe firing that shit off? I plan on shooting up all the old ammo before i buy a bunch more if i can. What should i do with the ammo if its not safe to shoot, just bury it or something?

what gun is this? held by Korean police in Age of Ultron. the hammer is unusual and looks like an EAA Windicator, but that's probably not right.

Attached: whatgunis.jpg (2560x1080, 154K)

S&W 586 imfdb is your friend

>What should i do with the ammo if its not safe to shoot, just bury it or something?
dump it into the ocean, maybe a bullet shark will evolve.

Yeah, you could bury it. The brass will rot and the powder will spoil and return to the earth. I'd just turn it in to the local PD or fire department.

Yeah, might have a dud or two but as long as there's no serious pitting on the case you're fine to fire it. Buff it off so it won't gum up your chamber and give em hell.

thanks user. that's an elegant hammer, but it seems like it'd bite quite a bit.

Thanks!

Just grab a can of Ballistol and figure it out later.

This.

No, man. Russian planes are great. It's just that a lot of shitty countries with terrible pilots and support flew them against US and allies with their superior training and support. If it was only Russians/Soviets flying those planes stats would be much better.

Steel or Ceramic plates?

STEEL

Attached: CONAN.jpg (640x939, 514K)

I saw an FEG PJK in a pawn shop for about $250, should I? It is used but in very nice condition.
I like my R9 but the PJK is supposedly a faithful BHP repro while the R9 is actually a S&W on the inside.

t. Ivan

youtu.be/H0IlY3Z0lcI

Yeah, remember that time the Soviets showed those retarded third world MENA countries how it's done and fucked up those pesky Israelis?

Most of them were MiG-29s as well, so a bit of a self-goal no matter how you look at it.

Nope, not in A2A kills.
The vatniks got raped up the ass, got laughed at and stayed the fuck out of the sky since.
Any “advisors” using SAMs doesn’t add to the A2A count.

Why did all those Iraqi pilots land in Iran during the 2003 invasion? I get it that they didnt want to die in hopeless air to air combat, or get bombed on the ground, but didn't Iran hate the Iraqis and were still bitter about the war 20ish years back? Why defect to a hostile nation when attacked?