So how do you think this Area 51 thing is going to go down...

So how do you think this Area 51 thing is going to go down? Everyone is saying all the weebs rushing in will just be mowed down by machine guns and shit. No, I think it's just going to be treated like a riot, and so the guards will just break out the riot shields, clubs, gas masks, pepper spray, and tear gas.

Attached: area51 (2).jpg (524x523, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSMyY3_dmrM
youtube.com/watch?v=3GrMfH7o-3M
youtube.com/watch?v=Wj14B7Ahgpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It isn't going to happen. It's two months from now, and zoomers have a short attention span. Most of them have forgotten about it already.

Probably just line the outer perimeter with those sonic weapons that make your ears bleed.

They all wont be initially mowed down. A solid chunk will get taken out by the anti-gravity mines.

Attached: 1562741595994.gif (217x224, 1.39M)

school starts by then so that's basically everyone out. if not high school then uni, and if they're not in school then they're either working or a NEET and neither of them will show.
Some insta thots and maybe a few gap year fags or some "twitter journalists" might take a picture of a fence that says government instalation.

But by then we'll be at war with Iran and everyone will have forgotten.

quit being a fucking distraction

youtube.com/watch?v=QSMyY3_dmrM

>It's two months from now
Really? I though it was 20th of July.

Anyone who thinks they're just going to mow down an unarmed crowd is pants on head retarded. It will just be nonlethal riot control at most.

I think both the supposed participatory and commentators are vastly underestimating the amount of ground they would need to cover to make it to the actual facility. More people are going to die of heat stroke than machinegun fire.

20th of September

You can't open fire on civilans and get away with it any more.
All hell would break loose and then you would have a real problem. As in armed rebellion.
All the base can do is turtle and wait for them to either storm the gates and hurt themselves or for the civilans to get bored and wander off.

Help me I'm an alien in a hole

police will be out in force. military will remove high priority assets like experimental planes and experimental weapons but leave the bulk of classified and unclassified items. there will active patrols by MPs more than usual and a QRF will be dispatch with non-leathal.

over all I expect that

there will be a lot of police
there will be a lot of state police
there will be a lot of MPs from all branches of the military
there will be a lot of venders
and there will be one large party located as close as is safe to area 51.

most of the crowd will disperse in 48hrs and no one will attempt to raid area 51 except the drunk and the stupid.

so a better question is if you were in-charge of making a barricade for area 51 what would you do? what nonlethal would you use.

>what nonlethal would you use.
9mm

>so a better question is if you were in-charge of making a barricade for area 51 what would you do?

Literally nothing because it's a giant fucking area.

They all die and the gov covers it up. Probs.

Just make a giant white brick wall that is impenetrable.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GrMfH7o-3M

why not 12ga?

>so a better question is if you were in-charge of making a barricade for area 51 what would you do?

Considering it's a bunch of literal weebs proposing this, I would construct the largest animu body pillow waifu the world has ever seen. I wouldn't even need to connect it to a fence or anything, just drop it in the way and all the weebs will Naruto-run straight into it, and hump it until exhausted. Then I wouldn't even bother to arrest them - just call their parents/legal guardians to come pick them all up.

Attached: snekpillow.jpg (1000x1000, 164K)

A few people will show up at the Inn, and in RV's, cook out, a few will get drunk and fuck, the cops will swing by a few times and check in, everyone will say they went and saw UFOs on Facebook next morning.

I want to see attack helicopters mow down trespassers.

could, but the point is that you are trying do as little as possible while getting as much done as possible.

personal recommendation is an interrupted sand bag barrier around area 51 about 100-200 yards out with a with a seismic trip line at 500 yards for human sized and larger (like a truck).

you should let the people at area 51 know, this could save a bullet, do you know how expensive those things are, and 5.56 NATO is not the cheapest round on the market anymore.

>people prepared to storm "secret" military base guarded by spoopy PMC because the govt. is mega gay and hiding alien puss and neat ET weapons

>Jow Forumsommandos throw their energy into assisting with the barricade instead of helping to BTFO the govt. and secure blasters and blue snatch

what the fuck happened to you Jow Forums?

>implying tons of kommandos aren't active service
>implying they haven't been waiting for an excuse to mow down some soilets
>implying the reward for defense isn't blue alien snatch and space bourbon

this is a raid by fa/tg/uys and /a/nime weebs

this is not a Jow Forums raid. Jow Forums raids for the good shit, which we know is not located at area 51, as area 51 only has planes, missles, and bombs Jow Forums perfers small and hand held arms which we know is tested at DARPA facilities.

would rather a shit plan turn into snafu where every one wins.

>area 51 is the distraction, the aliens are at another base Jow Forumsommando

Honestly the first thing I though about was the amount of shekels one could make by selling water to the plebs.

its what the locals normally do. srsly, look up the history of the local towns.

it would be better of you deployed Arial drops of "itch powder."

no one will show up

stop making threads about facebook memes you fucking reddit shit

as not the OP this is a great mental exercise in base siege and defense in modern style warfare. lets you learn how to identify a hostile civilian and de-escalation and other issues. from the other perspective is allows a test of security systems for infiltration by trying to work out how to bypass security in non-optimal conditions.

>as not the OP this is a great mental exercise in base siege and defense in modern style warfare.

no it isn't

you're a faggot

quit defending this shit thread you dumb turdburgling nigger

This, they’ll unleash that pain wave tech that makes it feel like you’re on fire

can't wait to recieve my reward of the secret experimental Jow Forumsatgirls for providing vital information inn the defense of area 51.

I can see tomarrows head line:

TRUMP REWARDS Jow Forums-Jow Forums BOARD USER WITH FIRST BIO-ENGINERED CATGIRL AND EXPERIMENTAL "PLASMA 'MACHINE'-GUN" FOR SERVICE.

well at least you tried to be funny

and with that, I'm off to fap to catgirls.

>what the fuck happened to you Jow Forums?
We grew up, had a few drinks, and sex.

Nobody fucking knows, whatever way the jews can make things the most fucked up for everyone.

Stop replying to this shitty daily thread

if you think that drinking and fucking are marks of maturity, apparently you haven't grown up very much at all.

old Jow Forums would never have sided with the govt. just out of principle.

>if you think that drinking and fucking are marks of maturity, apparently you haven't grown up very much at all.

t. 29 y/o fat guy who is too timid to go to a bar and has never seen a vagina

just the law enforcement arms that prevent firearm ownership or attack people having a fun time with copious amounts of explosives.

beat me to the mark, he needs a GF, a Gun Friend.

>old Jow Forums would never have sided with the govt. just out of principle.

And we got those drinks by becoming old enough to legally drink, and work steady jobs to earn the money to get them as well as attract the opposite gender. Your rebellious streak kind of dies down because of all that.

>yeah but i'm comfy now so all the fucked up shit that happens is fine because it's not my problem.

turn in your guns, you should all be ashamed.

Attached: nostep.png (2000x1333, 201K)

nonwhite detected

leave, this board is not for you

>hey this guy doesn't like the ZOG and won't trade his principles for booze and easy puss
>i'll just call him a nigger, that'll steam him

pic related, it's you.

Attached: nervous_merchant.jpg (198x255, 10K)

>be called a nigger
>immediately start talking shit about the jews

it all fits. you're not white.

look he posted a selfie.

that gives me an idea, the airforce should have a lot of "unscheduled and undocumented" flights with different lights on and put on an "air show" of the "UFOs."

The airforce is going to follow these nerds with a water buffalo and a ambulance and kindly ask them to stop before the die of heatstroke. It's going to be the scene from Band of Brothers " YOU CAN QUIT AT ANY TIME"

>turn in your guns, you should all be ashamed.

Fuck you. You don't tell me what to do.

they'll unleash an army of robo GF's to pacify the autists

Attached: hhhinkogxh531.jpg (2047x1839, 471K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Wj14B7Ahgpg

>this one?

Isn't it interesting how this UFO crap is making a big comeback just when the Epstein case is happening and the bullying of Iran is getting stronger?

"Just saying..."

Timestamp your ass

Damn

You can keep the extraterrestrial STD's.

I'll take the space rum. Probably a whole new level of drunkardness

Also Jow Forums is pretty much the only place we can be edgy cringelords anymore, the military and leo world is cucking to the god damn leftists.

>t. everyone I disagree with is a jew or nignog.

This. There'll be a fuck ton of heavily armed people at the boundary, but the AF could totally turn this into a good PR event if they play it properly.

what are the chances that an actual armed group shows up like during the bundy standoff

Attached: 6fbe9b25-a2ea-4a48-97d1-e6ece33db05c.jpg (768x512, 137K)

correct. all the edgelord a10 posts are retarded

Attached: D9DF8F40-E13A-41FF-823F-20D67B31977E.jpg (248x238, 15K)

active denial system

what kind if retard would bring a gun with them while trespassing on a military base?

the kind with lots of like-minded friends

i imagine most people who show up are just going to be memesters or twitch/youtubers

September 20. I think you just made the man's point about the likelihood anything actually happening.

Agree that all high priority objects will be moved, some current or already revealed items left behind. Empty hangers all be left unlocked and filled with mid range quality sex does. Dweebs immediately lose interest in actual aliens, wander away once satiated.

Hopefully government uses lethal force and starts SHTF.
If SHTF strikes usa europe will soon follow.

Attached: birthday.jpg (900x406, 102K)

Okay, this is how it will go down. About 200 people will show up and get arrested. Nothing is going to happen.

I'm just tired of them constantly spamming these retarded threads on every board and the thought of them getting rekt makes me giddy.

Nobody will do shit.
It will be one big tailgate
The Airforce might bring out some lemonaide

Even if we assume that 400k people show up, exactly how are they going to stage that many people around the base, much less cross the miles of desert surrounding the base from it's furthest perimeter?

This desu. It will get turned into a PR stunt

Attached: snek.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

I'm going to be sorely disappointed if the Air Force doesn't stick a guy in an alien costume at the gate doing meet and greets.

if the retards show in force the military might take it as an excuse to test their experimental non lethal crowd control system.
But most likely is that a small group of people will show up and nothing will happen
what's the name of this comic?