Would it be an incriminating idea to have a set of earplugs in my car in case something went down and I had to use my...

Would it be an incriminating idea to have a set of earplugs in my car in case something went down and I had to use my concealed to protect myself?

I live in an area where the rate of road rage incidents seems to increase every year and I don't want to blow my eardrums out in the very rare hypothetical instance where I have to draw and shoot.

Attached: Ihatepigs.gif (500x346, 112K)

>Pulling a gun in road rage
"Earplugs" as incriminating evidence would be the very least of your concerns.

Fucking this.

But since OP asked: plugs take far too long to put on. Easiest option is to use a band-type unit. I like the QB 2 because the "plugs" are pointed so they are very fast and easy to put on even with one hand.

I doubt anyone would give two shits about seeing that in your car, but if you were worried about it just leave a grinder in your back seat and leave that next to it, that way you have an easily explained reason to have it.

It's sort of like how carrying a baseball bat by itself implies that it is a weapon, but if you carry a bat, a couple balls, and a glove...well, then you just have sports gear.

I would just get a set of over ears that folds up nice so you can actually whip them out and put them on fast enough.

>not just driving away from a road rage incident
Retard detected

do you have time to put on a seatbelt before someone crashes into you? if so, then kill yourself

>this nigga thinks he can put in fucking earplugs in a life or death situation

>let me just carry or wear earplugs all the time for the shootout of my life
>the jury and prosecution fucking me over with accusations of premeditation is the least of my concerns
Wow you're a real sheepdog legal genius. You should start a youtube channel.

Excuse me! Mr. carjacker. I wish you to temporarily refrain from carjacking me, so that I might be able to put ear plugs into my ears. Afterwards feel free to continue your illegal assault so that I might have the opportunity to use deadly force in order to stop said illegal activity. Thank you Mr. Carjacker for your cooperation.

Attached: 2538C224-9CF8-4E88-A6F4-5681F7B0D872.jpg (400x349, 54K)

guns aren't that loud faggot.
especially little carry pistols.
The reason you wear ear pro when shooting is because it's a consistently loud environment.

If you had time to put ear plugs in you had time to get away, you're going to jail I guarantee it.

First of all, you're not going to go deaf from a mag of 9mm.
Second of all, plugs a shit, over ear electronic best ear pro. Buy a pair of impact sports on amazon for like 40 bucks.
Third of all, you're not going to have time to put in plugs, and probably not optimal to put on muffs, in a life or death situation.
Fourth of all, planning on shooting someone during "road rage" is kinda fucking stupid. You sound like a psychopath.

If you have time to put in ear plugs, I question the legitimacy of your life threatening situation.

Incriminating? No, it is not a crime to wear ear plugs, but it is unlikely you'll have time to put them on during a gunfight.

>excuse me mister person I need to shoot, let me just put in these earplugs so that I do not damage my hearing in this event where I will fire three rounds and save my life

I seriously hope this is you because I want you to die through sheer stupidity, I really do. please get yourself killed. please.

not earplugs, electronic earmuffs. I keep mine around the passenger seat headrest

Hearing loss is cool faggot

Attached: masters.jpg (582x474, 54K)

>not carrying a set of sordins or peltors with you at all times

this

This, OP.

Retard logic.
>hurdur what if you don't have time to put them in?!
Then you don't. How does this make you worse off?

9/10 bait, op
breddy gud

Attached: 5c78841fb713cab8ad90872f1b65590f.jpg (770x661, 38K)

Wouldn't be so much incriminating as stupid.
Here is an idea. Start a stopwatch and count how long it takes to get the earplugs in your ears. I'm going to guess something like 5-10 seconds. That's potentially a lot of time in a self-defense situation. These things tend to happen and end very quickly. Time spent fumbling with earplugs (heck even remembering where they are) is better spent drawing the gun. If you really have time for both since you are in a car, you probably have time to drive off. Besides which, you might want to maintain your hearing for better situational awareness leading up to the moment where you may or may not have to shoot.

It's not that shooting a gun inside your car won't hurt your ears. It will. You just have to accept the damage it brings as a small price for staying alive and ideally otherwise unscathed.

>he doesn't wear earpro at all times

Attached: costanza.png (500x375, 299K)