You are offered 10 million dollars but you may never shoot a gun again in your entire life. Do you take it?

You are offered 10 million dollars but you may never shoot a gun again in your entire life. Do you take it?

Attached: bigstock-Man-is-offering-money-for-paym-40607488.jpg (900x600, 219K)

yes

Yeah

Im assuming in 10 years I will have gotten tired of going to the range, so probably.
10 million bucks I wont need home defense I can build a fortress

Yes, with that money I can move onto destructive devices.

i dont shoot my guns now.

No, fuck that.

>take 10million
>use it to buy guns
>dont get tread on by stupid richfag

No.
More interesting question:
Any gun you want, any time you want, but no pussy ever again.
vs.
Any pussy you want, any time you want, but no guns ever again.

Poorfags gonna poorfag

This is dumb. With 20 million you would swimming in pussy even if you dont pay for it. Just them knowing you have the dosh is gonna have on their knees wet and ready

>take the 10mil
>can't use it to buy guns

what's the fucking point?

Does hand or mouth count as "pussy"

Buy a majestic mountain top retreat to live a secure life of freedom and peace in your eagles lair

Come again?

Attached: I fell for lifesizepotatos shilling.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

No user, boys dont count

HKfags gonna HK

>take $10m of jew money (which is worth nothing)
>spend it all on hookers and blow
>continue to shoot guns anyway

nice try jews but the white man is superior

No.

Even worse question. Pussy is a biological drive for every male, not sating it through some means will drive you insane, until you get much older.

Shooting guns is literally just a hobby

I take it and buy a sword.

>Shooting guns is literally just a hobby

Attached: 1561855225809.png (383x345, 206K)

Yes, id take it. Id probably still collect guns though, even if i cant shoot them

Take money. Shoot guy you made deal with.

Attached: 16803558.jpg (491x276, 22K)

>modern problems require modern solutions.

If I can keep buying guns then yes.

Based and EXpilled

Yes. I like to collect guns but I don't enjoy shooting them recreationally, it's actually kind of boring. So 10M in my pocket and still have enough firearms and probably ammo to use if SHTF and the rules don't matter any more? Hell yes.

Hell yes. I’ll start making micro drones, use those instead of guns. Go to the range and fly a bunch of holes in paper. When I’m done, all my drones fly back into my range bag. The brass jew is gonna be pissed.

>When I’m done, all my drones fly back into my range bag.
This actually sounds pretty cool scenario

>get $10,000,000
>buy private security and move out into the country

Attached: 1415431368480.png (691x510, 344K)

T.Literal retard

ten million would get me a P/51 mustang and 5x .50s, right? That doesn't count as shoot, does it?

What exactly is a "gun?" Are we going by ATF definitions?

Replace the trigger with one of those Jewish light switches and you're set.

Attached: Side-Wires-Open-Crop-1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 58K)

Jokes on you, I'm an incel anyway.

Your the idiot here

I could agree and build a bunker that has non-firearm defenses as well as easily acquiring a tank
Maybe I'd get into types of expensive bows.

>Your the idiot

Ladies and gentlemen, the typical nig post. Notice the lack of proper spelling and the incredibly high levels of autism. Both of these failures are endemic to the black race.

Yes
>pay someone to shoot it for me

You can buy guns, you just can't *shoot* them

Are you a Newtype?

Yes, and I immediately begin archery and sword practice. Also you could have your own private militia with that money to shoot for you if needed.

>Calls someone else autistic
>While crafting a completely autistic rant post
Gg weirdo

yes, and with $10M I will develop a concealed carry laser pistol

Thats ultimate cuckery.
Mise well pay some nigger to fuck your wife while you sit there impotently watching

Absolutely, and then when someone tries to enforce me not shooting, I'll just shoot them.

Found the gatorbait

I would. Nothing says I can't own as many aa I want, or teach my kids to shoot them. $10 mil invested wisely and structured into a family trust would mean that my wife and children would be very well provided for. I would definitely trade my hobby for the cash.

No you will'nt.

Yes. t. no-guns

Attached: norttia.jpg (386x564, 60K)

>disregard guns
>acquire artillery

Yeah.
Tough one, you could do fun or lucrative stuff doing that but it might become boring. I'll go with the guns though.

>he thinks 10 million usd is a lot of money

Considering my joints are getting fucked from work and my eyesight is failing, yeah I take the money. Then use it to buy a fucking tank.

What in the latke stuffing, wallet sniffing, price gouging non-existent Hell is that?

Attached: 1562186084503.jpg (542x542, 25K)

Man I miss his videos, he got his hands on so much cool shit. I thought maybe something happened to him but I guess he just got busy or bored or something, he still posts on other sites.

>Gets 10 million dollars
>Cant touch guns again
>Goldsteins raid your house following day killing you and taking the money

My life isnt worth any amount if money you could possibly offer

>My life isnt worth any amount if money
Exactly. Which is exactly why nobody cares about you and nobody is coming for you, not even the Goldstein s

FAG detected pussy over guns every day, wtf user?

Yes if I can still collect

Does a tank or artillery count as a gun?

Pistols, rifles, shotguns are Small arms
Cannon, Artillery is a gun

But... That's backwards. To me at least. Has the money ten million isn't needed. Personally I think I wouldn't take the money either. It's a whole lot of money to not be used on one of my favorite hobbies. And I'd rather work my job than get too lazy

Technically firearms are not guns.
So I would take the 10mill and get a Shockwave.

Me too buddy, me too.

checked and keked

I'm unlucky enough to be born in europe so easy yes

Any guns easy, call me a faggot but I don't get any more statisfaction from fucking than jerking off vs actually having emotional attachment.

If I take the guns, do I still get to fuck traps?

Attached: 224_1000.jpg (680x1000, 136K)

Sauce?

So op said "guns" meaning we cant shoot artilary.
But that's not small arms, so we can take the $10mil and still shoot rifles, pistols other small arms
Op ya dun goofed

No idea who it is, sorry user.

So, the last moron who talked to OP is unarmed and walking around with ten million bucks, am I reading that right?

>may
>might
ill take that dice roll

>You are offered 10 million dollars but you may never shoot a gun again in your entire life. Do you take it?

Yes
because
grenades
missiles
crossbows
flamethrowers
swords
axes
knives
catapults
slingshots
cannon
mortars
blow pipes
hatchets
explosives
booby traps
compound bows
recurve bows
horse bows
long bows
RPGS
Tanks
Howitzers
Landmines
Flares
etc etc etc

Honestly yeah I would, I'd just get into archery to fill the void of a gun hobby. I enjoy anything marksmanship related.

Cannon, howitzers, the gun on a tank, those are all "guns"

Op clearly didnt include small arms when he said "guns"

Absolutely. I’d finally have a house and a family!!

>ITT
>idiots including op that don't know the difference between "small arms" and "guns"

No we get it, we're just not terminally autistic hair splitting faggots like you. Is this really the kind of thing you think is clever?

Yes

Also i assume i can still collect? Time to make a surp collection of things i think are cool but wouldn't have bought because un obtainable calibers.

Take the money and still shoot guns. What are they gonna do? I have guns and money.

any pussy

He does not know about the jews

Attached: attack_Helicopter.png (208x178, 11K)

>shoot a gun
I'd just stick to riflesans pistols then. I really only have 2 shot"guns"

>really the kind of thing you think is clever
Clever enough to net me $10million dollars baka

Asking the real questions

So, another gun buy back scheme. FO Satan!

I take the 10 million dollars, buy a gun, and shoot the man who says "you're violating the contract". Fuck you, OP. You shouldn't have given me the money in the first place and expected me to follow your rules.

Attached: General Loan.jpg (1024x706, 170K)

I shoot the guy and take the money.

Then I buy a castle in Switzerland and completely lock it down.
I get groceries delivered to me via a small hatch in the wall.

Take the money and open a pyramid scheme of gun ranges.

>With 10 whole million dollars I could build a fortress
You must be at least 18 years of age to post on this forum.

Dunno. What’s a Newtype?

Based and gaypilled

Yes I would just get into crossbows or some shit kek

yeah

I take the 10 million dollars and move to Japan, the only country where I never have to worry about carrying a gun or walk around wishing I had one.

Im an incel so ima take the guns and live in the montains

Yes, I'll invest it wisely and use the proceeds to buy more guns that I can teach my kids to shoot.