Uncle Mike's®

Jow Forums talks shit, but fail to back anything up.
>Ergonomic.
>Form factor to match any brand.
>Quality construction.

I've been shooting for 34 years. Started when I was 9.
I've had this holster for 8+ years. No issues....

Attached: IMG_20190715_020703260~2.jpg (3691x2496, 2.14M)

*Sips*

*slurps*

just spend $5 more and get something of quality

ezpz

Shit opinion inbound.

I think Uncle Mike's is fine for the price if you have an odd gun you feel like carrying once in a while but there just isn't a good holster readily available for it. Or maybe you just don't feel like spending time and money tracking one down.
It will usually be a loose fit, with the holster not being as slim or having as much retention as it could. The gun will also either rattle in the holster or be tight as fuck (too tight to draw reliably). That said a $5 bargain bin UM holster is better than Mexican carry.

The problem is when someone who has never used a proper holster for their gun and carry style, and only cheap Walmart shit swears by it being "justasgood" as anything else then people who don't know any better never try anything better based on their advise.
Fuck that. Good leather can be expensive, but if you're carrying every day the difference in comfort can go a long way and is well worth it. Not to mention it will print less and draw properly. You don't have to spend Gucci money, I've found great used holsters at gun shows for 1/10th of what they cost new but it takes time and effort to look for them and try different things out to see what fits your gun, body and carry style.

>basically no retention
at that point just tie a sock to your belt and jam your glock in it

Hobo carry best carry

I just don't like the name, it sounds so creepy. I imagine Uncle Mike cornering me behind St. Ambrose catholic church and asking me if he can suck my dick and I'm confused and scared and can smell alcohol on his breath like when my dad's friend died but a lot grosser and I don't know what's going on so I tell him okay because I don't want to get in trouble

Trigger guard appendix holsters are the patrician choice all others are for boomers and people too scared to carry their gun in the best position

Attached: _20190611_135944.jpg (3599x2723, 1.32M)

>I carry my Taurus PT111 in it no problems
>*shoots 50 rounds a year
>yup, perfectly reliable little gun, my favorite

Appendix carry is only for faggots. 3 o’clock is the only acceptable IWB carry. Also you aren’t cool or impressive for carrying a condition one weapon.

>Condition 1
>Glock
Pick one

Condition one for a Glock would just be a round in the chamber

No

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-175800.png (720x1280, 150K)

>for sa/da
>sa/da

Attached: _20190719_180408.jpg (720x1280, 204K)

All these autistic larper mall-cop bullshit meme sayings in the gun community piss me off.

"My IWB EDC was in condition one before they kicked the door in. It was then that I transitioned my mindframe from "Bravo" to "Zebra" and depressed the safety button, taking my weapon to CONDITION ZERO."

>thinking screenshots of his schizophrenic blog posts are proof of anything

Attached: E6C84D3E-BCF7-44C6-BF1F-8A97A922763E.jpg (630x903, 368K)

It doesn't even matter, if you don't carry a round in the chamber you're a bitch and deserve to be stabbed in the neck racking your slide like some bitch Isreali.

Post BMI

OP here.
Excellent response, thank you for that.
>I tried to pull my gun but all I got was a holster with a gun inside somewhere....

$100 says you're a fat fuck and I'm not.
3d Armored Cavalry.
Bitch.

Finally someone answers the question, "What's in a name?"