Demographics in the Military

So how white is the army these days? Is it at least 50% white guys or is it as bad as people say? Anyone who is in it right now or recently was in it, can you give your two cents? I plan to go 11X Option 40, if it matters.

Attached: usarmysoldiers.jpg (1300x956, 165K)

>being seriously concerned about the racial makeup of units which were specifically created to die for israel

nice

>yes goy dont join the military
>better to have a brown military
>trust (((me)))

See how easy it is to make a ludicrous Jow Forums post?

I'm already going in for other reasons, shouldn't also have to serve with a bunch of 80 IQ pooskins bro.

This.

you dont have time to be racist in the army. You are too busy sweeping the parkinglot and mopping floors

The policies of this country's ruling elites concerning race will be it's downfall in the future once war comes. It's interesting that in the 1920s with a private central bank firmly in control and important industries already centralized the decision was made to keep the European status quo intact and the less capable races in check with eugenics and other forms of racial hygeine. Now it's the opposite: America's major industries have been shipped away and in their place we get the dregs along with all the trappings of a welfare state turned banana republic. No empire has survived importing such diverse numbers of foreigners who don't share anything in common with the natives.

I don't want to do that around pooskins. What percent roughly is white men?

Infantry and combat arms are mostly white
POG units have a lot of blacks, especially quartermasters such as cooks and supply
Retarded blacks and hispanics have been taking over most leadership positions among the enlisted side, and you will likely be discriminated against for being white

Honestly you probably won't pass ranger school your first time around, and will be sent back to one of the infantry divisions as an 11B
Work hard, hit the gym and track, and you'll be able to try again in about a year
You'll learn a lot at your unit, and have a head start on ranger school versus the POGs.
Never met a black ranger, and only a few black/hispanic infantry, so that's a bonus.

The majority of military personnel are from poorer backgrounds. Shouldn't take a genius level IQ to work out the resulting composition of the US military considering its demographics in poorer areas.

All I can say that being White, while it can be measured, isn’t a sole factor in being a man of quality.

As an 11x, expect retardation in every color. Your duty station will more than likely be near towns that are predominantly White as well. Expect meth, illiteracy, and obesity. Any remotely attractive woman within a 50 mile radius will either be an upper’s wife, daughter, bartender, waitress, or a stripper. Usually a combo of 2. Almost always taken anyhow.

You’re naive and drunk off the Jow Forums juice to think that white people arent capable of degeneracy as well as anyone else. If you want to be among smarter people and be 11x, to say the least, get an Option 40 contract. Settle for no less

Attached: 6F5EAD1A-AA97-4B4B-9165-EA7B7C3C0C6D.jpg (1280x800, 114K)

>I'm already going in for other reasons

But it's not your call to fight for Israel or not. It's pic related's call.

Attached: 1554598085413.jpg (2048x1642, 626K)

>Your duty station will more than likely be near towns that are predominantly White as well
Nope. They're mostly ghetto shitholes
Fort Bragg - Fayetteville
Fort Benning - Columbus
Fort Riley - the Kaw
Fort Stewart - Hinesville
Fort Sill - Lawton
These are all black areas and ghettos that I've been to
The only white duty stations are in Colorado and Alaska

I'm in spectacular shape currently (been preparing for 2 years and 7 months now) and have the willpower, is there any reason why I wouldn't pass it?

You could have saved us some time and not typed this strawman truism bullshit

I used to be a medic, and worked with 75th rangers at Benning
I was told that most people don't pass RASP their first time
Fresh civilians (you) almost never made it
You will go to Basic, AIT, Airborne school, RASP, and then Ranger school
If you get hurt, or flunk any of these then your option 40 is voided, and you go straight to your infantry unit
I never tried out for ranger school, but I did go to airborne and air assault
Lots of people get hurt and sent away, seen a lot of fucked up knees, ACL's, and broken feet
Good luck OP
I hope you prove me wrong

Thanks for the info, I've been wanting to do this for a while so I'll try to push through it no matter what (but I'm sure that's also what everyone says). And how white would you say it is?

Infantry has cool hispanics and few blacks
Most of the 11 series blacks aren't niggers and want to do something for their country
Rangers are like 99.99999% white

Thanks my friend. You still in or what? I know it's off topic but what do you do now?

Fuck off moshi

Spent 6 years as a medic and a nurse
Got out and did private military stuff in south america for a couple years, money was great
Going to college right now, want to be a physicians assistant

Cool shit man, best of luck to you.

Why do you think it's more important to spite Israel than to defend your racial interests?

>>The majority of military personnel are from poorer backgrounds.
You don't know what you are talking about

Yes, he is indeed mistaken. We all know that the average terminal lance is from an affluent DC suburb.

You forgot Ft Polk - Leesville, New Llano, and the Pitkin area

>>niggers
>>want to do something for their country
Kek

They just want that Charger and those Jordans

>implying the military isn't comprised of niggers/mexicans/Puerto Ricans from the projects and white trash from trailer parks

True all the niggers seemed to pollute 25 series, while most black 11Bs I know are some of the coolest cats around.

>start war with Iran
>draft exclusively niggers and spics
>end war after numbers have been decimated
>encourage remaining whites to breed to replace lost population
>financially if necessary
>America 90% white again
>profit

Federal jobs don't pay well, the military is even worse
People with good careers and salaries don't enlist
It's why the GI bill has been so effective in getting people to enlist, and why college education will never be free

Niggers pollute any MOS series they are part of.
Take 2 blacks, put them in any MOS, and suddenly they have a clique, the "brothers", the "hood"; everybody else is "racist".
Once that happens, the unit is ineffective.

So your other thread got moved to Jow Forums so you started a new one?

Give me a break kike. Joining the military is a joke. You'll still be deployed to fight Israel.
>but muh Army is white
>just join fellow white man and die for israel to own the pocs!
Doesn't matter in the end. The entire Gov't bends over to Israel every chance it fucking gets. You can't even defend your southern border from an invasion, but oh no we can certainly deploy and fight in that shithole known as the Middle East. Fuck off kike, your D&C is obvious.

It it really a chinese/russian strategy to come onto a mongolian basket weaving newsgroup and try to discourage people from joining the army? Is that really the great plan? Someone is genuinely paying you to do this?

You both forgot Ft Bliss. Take a quick peak at Google Maps and see where that’s located.

^ this guy has served

Because there aren't enough blacks to reach critical mass in 11 series. No company has more than 1 or 2. In supply or CSS companies, well - black masons are a thing.

The tougher/smarter a job, the fewer non-whites.

SF >> infantry >> intel >>>>> everything else.

>want to do something for their country
You mean their country that's a parasitic terrorist nation occupying White countries.

HAAAAAHAHA

Attached: 2301B12B-80D1-45D9-B870-AFF3C0D253FC.jpg (762x552, 70K)

cherrypicked

Attached: barf.jpg (399x388, 24K)

fuck off back to Jow Forums

it's all niggers and spics.

Attached: 1551404235914.jpg (992x662, 108K)