The Subterranean Battlefield

It is darkness like you’ve never seen. The air you breathecould kill you in moments. All of your fire support — air, armor, artillery — is useless. The walls and ceiling could collapse. Communications will fail. A wrong turnleaves you utterly alone.

> How would you deal with this kind of war?

Attached: 62578017_2261604603885933_1015538119132922349_n.jpg (495x495, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVCrmXW6-Pk
militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/02/26/the-subterranean-battlefield-warfare-is-going-underground-into-dark-tight-spaces/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By killing all man-things yes yes

>darkness like you’ve never seen.
Ive seen darker. "Pitch black" isn't pitch black. Its eigengrau and it's freaky.

Shotgun, grenades, coke, and a flashlight

Let the anomalies take care of them

Attached: ANOMALIES.jpg (1920x1200, 2.64M)

GRUBMEN

Pour in napalm
If the flames don't get them the smoke will

Interesting. I was just thinking about this the other day.
Thermalbaric weapons would ruin your day.

But that violates the laws of the geneva convention my friend

They can't charge you with war crimes if they're all dead

Attached: 1563087211162m.jpg (767x1024, 122K)

Geneva convention doesn't apply to territories underground or in the cone of a volcano

Easy, mass hand grenades, of all types.

They say that underground warfare is capable of negating any military technological superiority by reducing it to a primitive close quarters combat

Let's be real. Soldiers would lose hearing after the third or fourth explosion, if not wearing good earpro.

Whoever says this is stupid. Caves and mines aren't all tunnels. Natural cave galleries can stretch hundreds of meters in all directions and certain mines have just as expansive galleries.

Not only caves and mines. Underground facilities, sewers, metro stations and tunnels. Big cities have a very, vey big underground tunneling system.

I understand tunnel systems are still in popular use in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan etc but seismic sensors are getting more and more advanced. One day you won't be able to hide from dem drones.... even underground.

>> How would you deal with this kind of war?
bees

No flowers in caves, checkmate.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVCrmXW6-Pk

exactly, which nation supplies good earpro as a standard en mass? You answered your own question, and besides, the concussion forces from a handgrenade is nothing to laugh about, especially indoors.

All the CBRN guys are going to have a field day. They're gonna be laughing like maniacs as they start literal CS bonfires to flood the tunnels while 11Bs are going down there in hot ass MOP gear with MTMs and PSQ 20s to clean up the mess.

>How would you deal with this kind of war?
Ask the army:
militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/02/26/the-subterranean-battlefield-warfare-is-going-underground-into-dark-tight-spaces/

l m a o
m
a
o

Unnaground combat is ripe for armed robotics.

Are we talking sprawling underground metropolises or VC style tunnel rat fighting?
>Dead reckoning modules and/or SLAM systems
>SCSRs for everyone.
>NVGs and illuminators obviously.
>Thermobarics everwhere
>concussion grenades and just grenades in general for everyone
>suppressors and earpro

Having this guy guide you.

Attached: Capture.png (507x635, 571K)

The Geneva Convention doesn't apply when Liberal Democracies decide to violate it.

Pistols and hand grenades is as simple as it gets.

Flame throwers, nades, ear plugs. DONE.

Only if you lose.

Attached: 1544813738239.jpg (587x592, 40K)

The Hague convention doesn't prohibit the use of flamethrowers against entrenched positions, only against civilian targets and forests. It's an indiscriminate method of dealing with a subterranean enemy, but I guess the entire subterranean structure could be legally defined as a bunker, so... As long as you win, you're golden.

Shoo shoo Skaven poster, everybody knows rat-men are just a story to spook children

m8 you doubt the stories of the sewer jacks? don't think so, they're the real heroes!

Sap the tunnel. Hot chow and shower

Well, yeah, that was stupid. Also concussion grenades are a good tactic if you want to minimize friendly fire from the explosion.

Attached: k8ykoad19nl11.jpg (750x733, 59K)

No it doesn't

Befriend the local rat people into being your allies.

Attached: 1563569425597.jpg (1385x1200, 73K)

I love how much Dresden is a festering sore.

Geneva convention doesn't apply to subworlders

>gm94
The only correct answer
>Why can't I upload files fbi

war crimes is such a silly concept to me
>kill, maim, torture someone in one way
it’s A-OK
>kill, maim, torture someone in a different way
Reeee crimes against humanity

The most Jow Forumsino type of warfare

>have been in MOUT exercises that take place in a cliff fortress built deep into the side of a mountain right on the sea

i would deal with it by never setting foot inside it and just gassing it, fuck them

Attached: !fug.jpg (1016x568, 293K)

Simple, travel the tunnels with light equipment. Gas masks or rebreather, water, rag, pistol or carbine with silencer, chalk, a light source, and a fuck ton of rope.

If their are poisonous gasses down their they’re most likely heavy gasses. Wet the rag and wipe the walls, if the rag has any other color then the dirt or dust from the walls, equip your gas mask or rebreather until you find pockets of air. Air pockets are places where there’s an opening in the celling or higher ground in the more spacious caverns.

If the walls aren’t structurally sound, silenced fire arms are perfect for not causing any cave-ins through the sound bouncing off the walls and brining the whole place down. Or use bladed weapons such as knives or machetes.

And of course chalk and rope. Use the chalk to mark your way through the caverns, and the rope as your line back as well as keeping the squad together.

As well as a (hand-crank preferred)flash light or lantern for sight. Or infrared goggles.

Attached: 658AC682-7E2B-4828-A73E-7982BAAA9DC7.jpg (4032x3024, 3.22M)

That’s stupid, bees would never work. Hornets on the other hand....

Shud glose your snoud quicg-nao u flea ridden fool befor I cud oud ur sbleen and feed id to dhe slave rads!! dhe man-things musd nod see-hear us.. dhis is dhe lasd-final dime I dell-order yuo!

t. sgaven warlord

>Hasn't taken the wasppill
Not gonna make it.

Having the Hills Have Eyes mutants guide you is genius!

Got any pics? That sounds pretty fun, much better than connex building #10582 or plywood shack #85206.
t. 11b

Attached: 59991375-2257684577829264-5931501529725927424-o.jpg (1200x800, 152K)

If it worked for American soldiers raiding trenches in WWII it'll work for me raiding some fuckwads anus in some underground tunnels

Attached: slam_daddy.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>no based rat gf to cuddle with in the tunnels
why does god hate me

Giving close quarters battle training to coal miners and manlets.

Close formations, knowing the tunnels, GPS, and a good gas mask.

>GPS

>GPS
>In the tunnels
Yeah right

The world isn't pure enough for qt rat people gf's.

Attached: 1563569425596.jpg (2000x1200, 509K)

>But that violates the laws of the geneva convention my friend
Cant violate the laws of the geneva convention if you leave the geneva convention

Attached: 1533834483459.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

stay spread out. strap something that glows in the dark to everyone's back -- always move forward
hope bullet ricochet doesn't fuck you because you don't know the ballistics of firing down tunnels (especially at an angle in the event of a turn) and your first idea upon contact was to immediately go prone and fire upwards (if you get what i mean)
also, kiss eardrums goodbye :(

Head would be a nightmare.

CIA niggers glow in the dark, make them take point

lots of grenades and a claymore on a stick

>Modern war fought without any air or armour support, just extremely tight tunnel warfare with hand held explosives and rifles
It would be a literal hell.

Attached: 1412313971950.jpg (482x277, 26K)

>what is chemical warfare

We would have won in Vietnam if we could have brought a real life Holocaust to the fucking zipperheads

*laughs in american*

they make sense when youre on the receiving end.

>what is the prisoners' dilemma

spoiler: war doesn't make game theory go away

chlorine gas says hello

Attached: 1489460593270.jpg (736x990, 129K)

go away matshat

dunno who or what that is, but I'm here to tell you MAD is real and 'total war' is fake and gay

Fucking A. Crank up the slayer on the boombox, eat the psychedelic mushrooms you've cultivated underground, and make it rain blood.

yeah, just forget how america dropped the two biggest war crimes in human history on two cities of innocent civilians.

if there was ever a reason to hate americans and wish for their destruction, reading about the atomic bombs would be it.

>Japs didn't deserve it
Check out this babyman and his babybrain.

Carbon monoxide

fuck that, just pop some PCP and rip and tear.

Considering what the Japanese had been doing to people for decades the nukes were on the same level as Germans crying about shotguns in WW1.

Meh. If we didn't have nukes then we would've just fire bombed them. Different weapons same impact

It's easier to grow mush in a cave. PCP would take some work. Psychedelic mushrooms we're the preferred aggro drug of Viking berserkers.
Fuck it, take both of them, crank up the MADBALL on the boombox, and hold it down.

The only thing better than melting your enemies alive is making nerds cry while you're at it
don't fuck with our boats and you don't get nuked you scrawny pussylip-eyed yellow nigger-looking monkey-man spitfuck

Attached: itaintme.gif (480x336, 1.47M)

This. Fuckem they burned US pows alive.

USS liberty

>they burned invaders and rapists alive
boo hoo

>implying the teeth wouldn't give a pleasant massage

I grew some killer shrooms and was sitting there playing space marine on pc...war pigs was on while they started to kick in and it was one of the most badass fucking come up slaughtering orcs listening to sabbath. Then I got too fucked up to play and laid on the couch for 6 hours

>Rapists
That's a nip specialty. The nukes were more merciful than they deserved.

>b-but muh amelican agglessols!
imagine being this bootyblasted over getting your just desserts

Attached: fuck nips.png (796x883, 902K)

>Literally systematically raped entire camps of Asian slaves to death
>Call anyone else rapists

Based Shroomsmen. Shrooms are a celt warriors friend. It's encoded into our DNA.

Much respect for the mushroom that's for sure.

...user, have you jacked so fucking much your cock is a callused stick?

I unironically never use lube, so probably

The main point is that your cock doesn't get snagged on the tips, every other part of the tooth would be glassy smooth. So long as she's being careful with your dick you'd be fine.

yeah that's not how that type of tooth works

Attached: Common_Vampire_Bat_Skull.jpg (767x505, 67K)

Doesn't matter, I'm a valley man.

Good thing Nosferatu girls are of cuddling and eskimo kiss hand holding, not lewds.

That's not a rat that's a Nosferatu
You're being hoodwinked

Nyet, for breeding, outrageous sexings and most importantly...families.

Is that Sloth's little brother?

As funny as they are there is something to be said about a hardsuit inside a soft shell. Would negate a whole lot of concussion, pressure and sound of weapons. Lubricated? No. Covered in electric scooter hubmotors like a "rollerman" suit? Maybe.

Great environment for portable auto turrets. Specially if you want to not cave in a tunnel with mines. Give em an IR friend/foe feature. Flash a pattern down a hall before getting cut in half around the corner.