Im pretty sure I was followed by 2 Blackhawks Today

I changed direction 3 times and they altered their path to come at me.

Does anyone have experience with this? Do blackhacks even do survellance?

Attached: photo_2019-07-19_15-18-53.jpg (1280x960, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fl_7-I6zQPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pics related

Attached: photo_2019-07-19_15-18-37.jpg (1280x960, 69K)

you may be schizophrenic

Have meds, schizo

Attached: photo_2019-07-19_15-18-47.jpg (1280x960, 151K)

You weren't, OP.

Attached: download.jpg (286x176, 5K)

Yes. Twice now. First, no one will believe you. If they do, they're in on it and their advice is meant to help Them get to you. Second, they know everything. You might not, but they do. And it'll be more than Blackhawks soon. Third, get rid of all the metal in your bug out bag, including your gun. They can detect that shit. Come out into the first, that's the only place they can't very you. We're safe out here.

why would $63 million helicopters be following your loser ass around. check your grasp on reality

>I drove in a circle, and could still see the object I was looking at

Amazing.

If i was a helicopter pilot I would fuck with people.

>YOU CAN CLIMB A MOUNTAIN
>YOU CAN SWIM THE SEA
>YOU CAN JUMP INTO THE FIRE
>BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE FREE

>Hey look brother, that dude is driving around like he's think we're following him.
>Hey chief, lets fuck with him.
>Sounds good, we need the flight time anyways.
>Is that dude?
>Look gents we're gonna be internet famous.
>Hahaha, we probably going to be posted on some dumb anime forums, cause that fat fuck probably never worked out in his entire life!

kek first thing I thought of

>ywn pilot a helicopter with hulk Hogan
Why live?
Sad frog dot Jay pee gee

No one cares about you that much, literally no one. Stop having such a self-centered mentality, no one cares about you that much user.

Sorry to be a dick, but I felt you needed to hear the truth.

Attached: DVC00259.jpg (1024x768, 284K)

How do you do, fellow anonymous user. UH-60 "Black Hawk" helicopters have not been following you, nor have they been surveying your activities. Continue on with your usual routines, and have a pleasant day, citizen.

Attached: who_is_the_g_man______by_h311man-d6h3nfq.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

This has happened to me and then I recalled I had been up for 6 days on amphetamines.

As a 60 pilot i find this hilarious

Ignore all these comments. You're being gang stalked bro.

watch this and some other vids on this channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=fl_7-I6zQPI

we do

Op here this is honestly what I think it was. Im a pizza driver so they may have been following me around with my topper on but to be clear I WAS followed

Attached: photo_2019-07-19_15-18-55.jpg (1280x960, 183K)

I was completely sober

Attached: aircraft2.png (1020x450, 417K)

do helo pilots do training exercises where they're just told to keep eyes on a vehicle/person in traffic?

I imagine it'd be pretty decent reconnaissance training?

You should think about changing that then

While I suspect you're a garden variety paranoid nut, FYI, it's pretty common for small aircraft to navigate by following roads.

Why would the government send two military helicopters to chase down a pizza driver? Wouldn't it make much more logical sense to send agents in plain clothes and beater cars to tail you rather than pilots in top-tier military helicopters?

>I imagine it'd be pretty decent reconnaissance training?
If you can see/hear the aircraft, they're not surveiling you.

t. someone that knows a retired FBI pilot

I was on a backroad miniature suburbia in the hills so I had a clear view of them for the 30 minutes I drove. They even followed me back to the store and when I had another delivery they were behind me again.

>The government dispatched 2 military helicopters to follow a pizza delivery driver around
lmao

what about pursuit with combined elements in an urban setting?

You mean like when a ghettobird is in the air after someone knocks over a liquor store? That's not surveillance, that's a manhunt.

You are not worth the several dozen thousand dollars worth of fuel, maintenance, and man hours that that would require.

>be blackhawk crew
>long hot day of doing exercises
>chill in the hangar with bros and brews
>decide to order a pizza
>call dominos, order places, eta 15min
>fuckyeah.jpg
>an hour later
>call back asking where the bastard is
>dominos doesn't know
>fuckit.jpg
>gonna go find our fucking pizza
>not 2 miles out from base see driver on roads below
>retard is just driving in circles
>ibetthisfaggotisstoned.jpg
>let's fuck with him
>more hungry bros hear the comms and fire up their bird
>follow stoned retard around for a bit
>tfw almost two hours late
>call dominos back and they send new pizzas and driver
>both drivers arrive at same time
>double orders of free pizza

>And then everybody clapped

OP, it's not the helicopters you have to worry about, it's the cameras. They put cameras in everyone's mailboxes and they're using them to spy on you. They know where you live and they know all of your delivery routes because they listen in on your workplace's ordering system.
Also, your customers don't trust you anymore. They're willing to cooperate with the authorities to monitor you.

LEVANTATE!

Attached: unknown[1].png (1202x677, 496K)

Flying Blackhawks is extremely expensive and time consuming. They don't just take them out for strolls. They do breifings and action plans and it takes flight TEAMS. whatever you think you are being followed for, aks yourself why would they spend all that money to send 2 Blackhawks to follow you. they wouldn't use Blackhawks for surveillance either. You should talk to your primary care physician as soon as possible that you are experiencing these concerns before they lead you down a dark path.
Source: navy 5 years. Now an EMT.

...you...you....need.....me
you...need...me.....you
......you.....need...me

Meds? You should take yours or put down the meth pipe. They weren't following you unless you are a spy which you aren't.

This. If OP doesn't listen to this, he's fucked.

Neverserved detected. Anything that can see you, you can hear unless it's some high altitude drone.

I know you guys are probably trolling but what do you mean

Attached: 1563467397165.png (300x300, 85K)

>I can totally pick out the sound of that Cessna 172 at 10k' over the sound of traffic and the wind

>You're being gang stalked
My mom actually thinks this and yells at our neighbors and random cars passing by because she thinks they are watching her, she started screaming at my dad as well because he doesn't believe her and then she started screaming about leaving

Attached: 1560938805690.jpg (540x960, 52K)

she could be right.

Yeah, my 90 year old neighbor is probably a gangstalker

Read the posts again, I cannot give you any more information or I risk my own safety

>go into the forest without a gun trust me they wont find you. just dont bring your gun or knife.

Checked

Try shooting at them next time, show them you wont go quietly

If you're not just being overly paranoid or full of shit, it's possible they were testing tracking capabilities for some sort of experimental platform. I get to watch and analyze videos from such tests that are basically me just watching some random dude drive to Wal-Mart and park like an asshole

Attached: 1528283382144.jpg (1920x800, 143K)

based sicarioposter

Attached: sic.jpg (660x350, 34K)