Killing Cryptids

Going camping soon in Minnesota. Then the west.

How do you kill Wendigos?
Aliens?

Can you buy silver bullets?
I have a glock, AR and a matchee.

>Cryptid / Skinwalker stories thread.

Attached: wp-image-442956478.jpg (500x665, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2DJXgEKQug
youtu.be/CrCmvT-tSgw
pastebin.com/GnaSTtS4
youtube.com/watch?v=LDnENTDuAiI
youtu.be/GsfAn4ejg1o
youtu.be/ohRDaEEcrQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I shall find the fresno nightcrawlers(gondolas) so I can observe them observe things

Attached: 12536.jpg (744x1000, 299K)

>How do you kill ______
there is a reason you don't find any stories of any "supernatural" corpses being brought by back by hunters, hikers and campers and it's because we always come out on top. bring your weapon with you if it keeps you less tense during the trip, meat tastes better when its not toughened by stress.

looks like some chill bro's, nothing could go wrong.

I wouldn't worry about it

Attached: wolf1.png (890x1350, 1.79M)

Fucking skin walkers are no joke around Pennsylvania.

There was that greentext on here a while back where some user mag dumped into some innawoods spook and the body turned to dust. I see yall houdini-ass faggots

Attached: 1481495525360.jpg (640x699, 199K)

I wouldn't worry about the skin walkers. They are
NOT real and if they were they would more than likely just want to chill. Not kill and mimic you to lure your friends to their deaths too.
LOL just go have fun you don't even need a gun it will be great.

DO YOU FUCKING SKINWALKING FAGGOTS EVER GET TIRED OF POSTING ON THIS BOARD

Attached: 1505751599248.gif (400x400, 557K)

Wa-what there are no skin walkers just go your trip will be great...without guns and maybe bring some friends with you.

not same user
this is what happened to me. i seen a weird beast about 400m out in a clearing, and it looked at me and started hauling ass and i mag dumped it. i couldn't find a body, but there was a pile of ash

Do your duty

Attached: 1561475680169.jpg (540x765, 66K)

Why would you kill them?
Are they attacking you?
Are you going to eat them?
Other wise, just why?

>not fucking them

Attached: skinwalkerpatch.jpg (1044x1044, 224K)

Or that of course.

Spoops (even when non hostile) taint the land with their belligerent presence. They claim portions of the wild as their private sanctuary and deter all who dare tread.
Here's the thing; we're more entitled to traverse the wild in peace and safety than they are. They're not supposed to exist. They're an aberration that has expressed nothing but hostility towards us and tried to push us out of our rightful grounds. Kill all spoops.

If its hostile, kill it

Attached: hunter.jpg (2560x1440, 1.02M)

modify the AR to shoot glocks and put the machete on a rope

Evidence and to prove things are far from what they seem.

>glock, AR
sorry friendo I wouldn't trust anything less than 7.62 NATO to take down a wendigo reliably.

>going camping in Minnesota
You mean Somalia. You better just be careful of niggers. Seriously

Attached: monster.png (2500x2000, 2.21M)

Attached: 1560231390741.gif (472x267, 1.1M)

Attached: 1558060569567.jpg (1280x1813, 1012K)

>Implying you’re physically capable of putting multiple 7.62 rounds in a dinner plate circle at any given distance without getting knocked around by recoil

Don’t lie to yourself, user. That’s dangerous thinking

why would you say that
we just wanna play user

Attached: 20190523_224811_large.jpg (480x480, 52K)

have you faggots watched the ritual yet? seems on brand

You only need 1 well placed high caliber shot, think hunting big dangerous game. You don't want to pepper something with 5.56 you want it dead immediately with your first shot, considering once it spots you if it is till alive you are fucked due to it's supernatural speed and agility.

Where get?

silly made up fantasies, surely any sane human would think to collect this dust and get it analyzed...

Anyone have a link to that writefag story about user getting raped by a female skinny? It was pretty hot and descriptive.

>due to its supernatural speed and agility

And you plan to make a vital killshot with only one round? Sounds perfectly reasonable

The whole “you only need one shot” is fuddlore even for hunting. Deer and Elk have had their internal organs turned to mush and have managed to run up to 100yds+ afterwards on adrenaline. I’d rather be able to put several smaller bullets into a tighter vital zone than a few or even one 7.62. Because it doesn’t matter how fast the beast is, 5.56 is faster and I can shoot a whole hell of a lot really fuckin fast with half-decent accuracy.

Let me just take this mystery cryptid dust to a local laboratory. I'm sure they'll be super receptive and want to perform a free spectrograph.

>wanting everything to be done for free

Attached: 1490841332194.png (1280x963, 497K)

Supernatural stuff is a mixed bag- it's not supposed to exist, yet apparently does, and until you experience it, it's easy to dismiss. The "Evil Spoops" like the swamp goo creature in Russia or Skin-walkers, the only real references we have are religious and occult texts from ancient man, where elaborate rituals are performed to exorcise, appease, or otherwise remove spoop from bothering the living. There's the stereotypical ones too, angels, demons, elemental creatures, native American spirits / gods, etc. who are usually not hostile, and even helpful at times.

Anything undead like a wendigo, wearing a human as skin, or otherwise grotesque is g kill on sight, preferably set on fire.
The only danger from that one is getting an STD.
I'd like to hear the story, got a link?

Attached: Polish_milk_ghost.png (322x749, 13K)

Why hasn't Jow Forums got a single cryptid corpse to show for their efforts? This guy has like 3.
youtube.com/watch?v=s2DJXgEKQug

I wouldn't want to carry that shit around. What if it reconstitutes while you're asleep? Or attracts other forms of cryptid?

Let me just take this mystery cryptid dust to a local laboratory and spend a few thousand dollars and hijack a lab tech's valuable time to perform a spectrograph. I'm sure they'll be super receptive.

There nigglet

Do any ammo manufacturers make silver bullets? I read this is the only way to kill a wendigo.

I doubt there are any manufacturers.
It'd need to be a standard hollowpoint with silver tip. Copper and lead are soft enough to engage the rifling properly.

i encountered something in texas if you guys want to hear

>if you guys want to hear
This isn't a question. We always do. That's what cryptid threads are about.

Somalis are hard to see in the dark. Be careful OP.

Attached: 1511814786775.png (719x538, 198K)

My personal loadout would be a 300 win mag bolt action, and a shorty shotgun loaded with slugs if I somehow fuck up and miss. Under no circumstances should you let the wendigo surprise you or begin the engagement with it making the first move, ample range should be made between you and the target with bait set at an ambush point, probably with virgin tears and dog hair mixed and spread in a circle. I’m not saying an ar isn’t necessarily going to work but if you are expecting to need quick follow up shots you are probably half fucked to begin with, kill it dead with a shot to the heart with a large tumbling round is the best bet I think.

>Supernatural speed and agility
What will it do when you nut in

Nigger shut up. They are concentrated in the very inner city.

Yeah come on.

wendigo are fast and do this weird crawling thing but if you can manage to hit them in the head or heart that should take them down anywhere else and itll just make them angrier.

SKINWALKERSUPPLYCO

Thank you. I'll put that right next to my notes on Propertarianism and TempleOS commands.

>Sold Out
Fuck everything.

You mean the Goatgirl?
I don't have the screencap, but here's a reading of it
youtu.be/CrCmvT-tSgw

That's not it, but thanks.

pastebin.com/GnaSTtS4

Attached: beb7b8ef3ec67d0eb8b8843823f9c2e1.jpg (1842x2800, 404K)

I've yet to see something that a solid sword can't kill.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190720-030251_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1072x1007, 160K)

hate to say it, but that's pretty hot desu

That's a SCP. Would still fuck I get hard instead of scared.

>[spoiler]pregnant skinwalker[/spoiler]
Oh mama

Attached: 1562558654437.png (321x322, 36K)

figure it out

Attached: 1506836537833.jpg (952x952, 325K)

Thank you brother. Now I can attempt to make a comic of this.

where will it be located?

Dunno yet. I'm going to test the reception on /b/ drawthreads for sure.

>user created a half human/ half demon abomination

ٲthere's a relevant /aco/ general for that

implying that the dead and unholy would even have adrenaline to begin with

there is a reason you don't find any stories of any "supernatural" corpses being brought by back by hunters, hikers and campers and it's because we were all killed off by your caveman ancestors
ftfy
if not, then why do I walk with impunity anywhere I please?

I'd be more worried about Ticks. Natures eldritch terror.

I’m not saying you don’t shoot it before it sees you and make it a swift death if possible but considering that several wendigo sighting stories that did involve shooting it, it was able to shake it off for the most part. One story, the dude drilled it in the torso with a .30-06, it let out a shriek and dipped. Never found. But they could still hear it in the night afterwards. A 77gr OTM 5.56 from my 20” A4 would allow for better terminal ballistics than most other 5.56 while allowing me to remain on target even after I fire. Have you ever shot an A4 style rifle? The recoil is surprisingly non-existent despite having ass-whooping velocity.

This man is gonna make it

>sheepdawg posting
I hope you are being ironic.

Attached: 1441121046285.jpg (1891x2630, 971K)

Attached: Creepypasta The Roadrunner.jpg (1659x4923, 1.51M)

Attached: goatman.jpg (3560x2280, 2.48M)

Thos look like retorded sperms

Attached: shadowfigure.png (624x2069, 145K)

Based chaotic good defense ghost waifu

What is that? and why do I want to fuck it.

Where in MN? If the Cheng watch out for Peggy

I don’t think you’ll have a choice. A supernatural being that lives in the woods would be able to detect you a mile away. I’d recommend something for short-range defence. Maybe a Mossberg Shockwave with 3” Magnum slugs, SBR AR-15, and a Glock 20.

Attached: Creepypasta Showdown on the Mountain.png (907x6524, 698K)

I know y'all use silver bullets and crosses and shit, but does Jew stuff work? I got my Jericho and my Mosin, and I can get some Star of David and Kabbalah jewelry. Got a cheap menorah, can I melt that down and use that instead of silver?

Attached: 0115192006b.jpg (1998x1440, 534K)

Silver sword, for skinwalkers or forest spirits I'd suggest using the fire sign, being mostly made of dried flesh and wood they ignite really easily.
youtube.com/watch?v=LDnENTDuAiI

I think any sort of religious icons/idols should work against vampires and similar ilk. Don't melt that shit down, that looks like a nice piece (and I'm not even jewish).

based on legends you can kill a wendingo with any old weapon, the problem is the rest of their family.

Wendingos only become crypt-ed when hunting. they prefer treachery and will lure their prey before transforming. you can spot a wendingo because your gut will wrench from the smell and taste of human flesh.

>if you confirm a wendingo in human, do not immediately kill them.
>confirm their number and location
>lay a trap
>then slaughter them before they change into true wendingos
>do not spare the innocent of a wendingo family, they have tasted human flesh and their children will be wendingos too.

>kill them all and burn the bodies
>perform a sacrament and disperse their soul.

If they transform, just pull the "fun" trigger until they die. they are really hard to kill when full wendingo but they die like any other beast. if you leave their bodies they will recover, if you do not disperse their soul through a holy sacrament they will posses the body of an animal and return.

Attached: 1545543485607.png (1088x5200, 1.85M)

if you can, acquire a sword and learn to use it. Iron has magnetic properties that can throw off alot of the more supernatural properties of spooks. It helps, especially when so many of these things like charging at people.

That's just going to make it worse. Skinwalkers might let a human go but they'll definitely kill you if they know you're a vampire. It's a territorial thing.

Attached: 1538994901581.png (1559x2239, 868K)

Attached: Creepypasta Visitors.png (3786x7040, 3.87M)

Attached: based_bill.png (1000x4748, 3.85M)

Attached: 1559777903130.jpg (2080x1192, 1.77M)

Attached: Creepypasta Chernobyl.jpg (1524x3119, 979K)

Attached: Creepypasta Cabin Memories4.jpg .jpg (1335x1421, 262K)

Attached: Creepypasta Washington DC Metro.png .png (1194x5400, 2.21M)

Remember to always do the shine test

youtu.be/GsfAn4ejg1o

youtu.be/ohRDaEEcrQI

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-170448_YouTube.jpg (1440x2960, 170K)

Attached: Creepypasta TV Station.png (1251x1900, 1.61M)

you're infinitely retarded if you can't see the difference between boomer sheepdawg memes and that.

I don't know about wendigos, but skinwalkers go down easy if you shoot them in the neck. It has to be the neck, though.

>MFW there are literally no cryptids in South Central California
Nothing but screech owls, coyotes and the odd Mexican at night,

You could try eating one of their babies. If you manage to circumcise big daddy, then it will fight for israel.