Small NV town for sale, lets buy it for MGs

youtube.com/watch?v=QABjYmDdLhQ

Buy town
Create Police Force
Police can buy post 1986 MGs
Get post 1986 MGs,
Enjoy full auto fun
Get RPGs, Arty, etc
Ride out Civil War Part Two in style and comfort.

Attached: American15.jpg (768x512, 138K)

you CAN make legal Fullautos in a town.
If you is sherrif

Sheriff, Police chief AND mayor.
>You are god.

This, we can start Polville with a K Division in town...Its gonna be awesome!

I was thinking about this.
Alternatively, transportation companies can create their own police departments, which I think can have automatics.

>polville
start your own shit nigger Jow Forums is libertarian you bootlicking cuck

Why not use it as a starting point to build ancapistan? Perhaps start a local church of Jow Forumsubism?

I would buy a property there for sure if it was ran by Jow Forums. Only problem is finding someone rich enough.

>happycaveman.tablet
Forget starting a Jow Forums town
Buy up the land around it and secede
Let's start a whole Jow Forumsountry

>start your own shit nigger Jow Forums is libertarian you bootlicking cuck

And in true Libertarian fashion you are not able/willing to keep out hostile groups, you need strong borders/limited voting franchise if you are going to stay free my dude.

We need to start our own ammo company, "user Armory". Has a nice ring to it, dont it?

>libertarian
fuck you
stay on your side of the line

LOL...You Mad.

>you are not able/willing to keep out hostile groups
lol thats what you think
just because we don't suck orange man peen as hard doesn't mean we won't defend our lives/property
you weasly authoritarian cucks are no good for anyone
fuck you

Jow Forums? Blech. No, thank you. Jow Forums would be much better off as its own thing.

This is dumb. Just get a SOT so you don't have to deal with socially crippled retards running round with full autos in your unit.

>just because we don't suck orange man peen as hard doesn't mean we won't defend our lives/property
Keep them OUT of the nation as to avoid them undermining the culture, displacing/out voting you.

>This is dumb. Just get a SOT so you don't have to deal with socially crippled retards running round with full autos in your unit.

First if it was so easy to got them, most of us would....Also we are going to create a utopia on Earth, based on Free, Freedom Loving White men who have the chance to start over. Its either here and now or never.

Also we will not have socially crippled tards on the active units, reserves only.

You're not gonna have many active units, user...

Won't need Many active units in a all white town my dude.

But can I bring my Asian gf?

just make it like a normal town except with NFA being legal

What the fuck? You need to actually show up and say that so we can shoot you first fuckin statist lol.

Thats simple actually. If we own the town, you simply dont issue any more residential permits. You cant just drop a house out of the sky.

Yo what the fuck are you implying??? An illegal immigrant breaks the NAP of everyone who is apart of the sovereign state. You don’t even know what libertarianism is or how the majority of libertarians think. Was your only experience with a libertarian controlled op you read on Jow Forums and the one weird kid from your history class? Fuckin clown ass state lover. Basically a nigger who hates the constitution for all intents and purposes when you act like bro. And it goes with out saying that white Jow Forums libertarian types don’t want fucking browns living amongst them but that’s how the chips fell.

>Thats simple actually. If we own the town, you simply dont issue any more residential permits. You cant just drop a house out of the sky.

Yeah, but we need to insure that future people do not issue them to the wrong people (non whites, leftstist, cucks, etc).

>An illegal immigrant breaks the NAP of everyone who is apart of the sovereign state. You don’t even know what libertarianism is or how the majority of libertarians think. Was your only experience with a libertarian controlled op you read on Jow Forums and the one weird kid from your history class?
My Experince is seeing what they say, and their policies being advocating for visa vi Jeffery Cucker.

i can't wait for Jow Forums town
polniggers shot on sight

>muh white this
>muh white that
>everyone on earth needs to be like us white people!
>haha you'll never be like us white people!
>omg why do you hate us for being white people? we're just trying to save you from yourselves!
>you're just subhumans!
>muh statistics!
>the j00z control everything but my worldview is shaped by people known to follow j00wish occultism! i'm so #redpilled!

And when you lose your rights because you refused to keep out hostiles, what will you say then?

I suggest a giant mechanized statue of General Sherman with a flamethrower to keep the Jow Forums-tards out, combined with regular BRRRRRRAAAAAAP runs out of Bomber Harris National Airforce base.

>guy gets shot with a pipe gun
>wife beater kills his family with a knife
>another dude burns down a nightclub
"I told you so."

>doesn't mean we won't defend our lives/property
It means exactly that. You guys are letting others tread all over you right now and aren't doing shit about it.

Fuck off. You keep to your containment board while we make our libertarian dream town innadesert.