Military Considering Lowering Recruitment Age To 16

"No gun until 21", except if you want to die for oil, empire, and Israel.

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/18/military-recruiting-woes-spur-debate-over-enlistme/

Attached: sweet16.jpg (1251x872, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9YHdGHNj4yc
military.com/daily-news/2019/07/06/no-grunts-under-26-250k-bonuses-dods-most-radical-ideas-transform-infantry.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pvt. Tyron Gonzalez reporting for duty!

Attached: 1510350112176.jpg (210x240, 9K)

>You can't smoke legally
>You can't drink legally
But you can join the military and die.

youtu.be/9YHdGHNj4yc

Thank God I'm in my 30s. Suck to be you n oh s.

I think the British already do this.

being in Highschool is no excuse not to die for Israel goim, get on that boat to Iran already

A 16 year old can own a long gun like an AR15/M4 in the United States.

Do you like pork btw or is that haram?

I personally enjoyed killing your kind when I was over there.

Attached: piggy.gif (398x238, 2.28M)

sick bastards. they want to trick kids into dying for ZOG.

They should have done this when call of duty was still top dog and little Billys were getting in trouble for drawing M4s in there note books.

18 year old zoomer babies are already trash troops I wish we could feed to the Chinese, I can’t wait to see how useless and emotionally fragile 16 year old faggots are going to be

>when I was over there.
when you were over there, Tyrone fucked your wife/gf and the country got invaded and conquered. now there's muslims in Congress too.
what a lot of good you did, shit for brains..

NO THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GUN RIGHTS YOU ARE LOOK AT IT WRONG> THIS IS TO PUSH LOWERING THE VOTING AGE PLAIN AND SIMPLE. LOOK AT WHO PUSHES THIS SHIT.

Although I enjoyed killing Arabs and throwing piss bottles at Iraqi kids I’d say lets have Israel pick up the next war. After all Iranians are all dumb arabs so the Jews should be able to go in and out with ease

This. It’s a ploy to get faggt david hoggs and goblinas to vote

I joined on an infantry contract when I was 17, shipped to boot camp 9 days after HS graduation. It's not too uncommon for kids to graduate HS at 17, but at age 16 is a real stretch. Any kid who has already graduated at that age is likely to be pursuing better things than the military. There will probably be next to zero 16 year old recruits if this does somehow pass.

can't wait for Gummo to start playing on Blackhawk loud speakers

They’ll puck up the fortnite faggots. I just wosh we could kill all those 16 year old streamer worshipers in the next war

Doesn't matter if they can't fix their shitty retention rate. Jobs are requiring more technical skills and training than ever before and they keep increasing the duties and time spent doing busy work to absurd levels. It's hard to convince people to join or stay under those conditions when all you have to look forward to is barely making 30k a year and living in a literal shithole room in a building that a hobo wouldn't squat in.

>alright kiddo, you just turned 16. You've got 5 years to drink anywhere, buy a pistol and smoke in some states, two to smoke in most.
>Also in two years you can buy shotguns and rifles, but only most rifles and still only in some states.
>You can also be put in jail for the rest of your life
>If you can't wait two years to be locked up and told when to shit and sleep, you can sell your soul to the US army for the last three years of your natural life

ive got a better idea, instead of sending of sending our sons and daughters to die as pawns, lets shoot the people who want to do this.

This is an attempt to get liberal zoomers to vote

When the draft age was lowered from 21 to 18 to get goyim kids to kill and die from Germans in WW2 the voting age was 21 and was lowered to 18.

I’d love to shoot jews and nuke Israel in minecraft but I doubt this will happen in our lifetime

but I didn't say anything about Jews, Israel, or Minecraft?

>Implying I'm not Tyrone

Israel has been ass fucking Iran since the 80s, and also in Syria.

There won't be any war with Iran sadly as it's a much easier country to economically cripple.

There will probably strikes on Iranian plants by the US/Israel as has been done in the past.

Attached: CC.png (1644x857, 1.77M)

They are better off bringing in bonuses and bringing back the speicalist E4-E7 paygrades but tuat would be too smart for today’s DoD. Nigger Obama the monkey’s purges of DoD’s veterans and talent really fucked the US military too.

Seems like user struck a nerve, Mahmud. You complain like you're an actual American but want someone else to fix all the problems.

Who do you think wants goyim kids to die in foreign wars?

go back to plebbit, nigger

Stay mad racist.

Attached: Minnesota USA.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

>implying I'm black

Attached: Butcher.png (647x340, 196K)

Careful now, jannie faggots have been banning people for posting images of the Christchurch mass bomb defusal.

But that would be the sensible thing to do, and we can't have that.

You can thank Nigger Obama the monkey for that mess

America is doomed.

>I’d love to shoot jews and nuke Israel in minecraft but I doubt this will happen in our lifetime
It will happen in our lifetime or it won't happen at all. Our window of opportunity is within 30 years from now.

This is a sign of institutional collapse. Only weakened and desperate nations have to force their children to fight for them.

>This is a sign of institutional collapse
there's literally been a million of these signs since the turn of the century. its obvious America is going downhill and theres nothing that will stop it at this rate

This is essential to get the nerdy guys into cyber warfare before they can make racks in the private sector and succumb to liberal bs and never think about helping the US Mil in a cyber capacity.

>Thank God I'm in my 30s
They drafted men in their 30s during WW2. Drafted at 30 use to be common drafted until Vietnam.

Turbo Rome

>Only weakened and desperate nations have to force their children to fight for them.
Unless it’s nazi germany. That’s perfectly fine.

Someone haven’t seen the black Nazis prison gangs documentary.

Hitler youth cutoff was 17 not 16 but yea lol this thread is filled with nigger retards

Do you incels ever stop crying about Israel regardless of how unrelated it is? Christ.

>Someone haven’t seen the black Nazis prison gangs documentary.
This I have to see! I know commie Nazis a legit movement Putin cracking down on in Russia

>too young to buy guns
>too young to smoke tobacco or weed
>too young to enjoy a cold one with the boys
>too young to have sex in some states
>too young to send lewd pictures to gf
>just the right age to die for foreign interests
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Wait. Communist Nazis like in the Simpsons are real?

it seems like the perfect opportunity to start a campaign for youth rights. there's a lot of money to be made there

That's fucking gay. I can't join because of my record but I really want to. If little shit 16 year olds get to fight and I have to sit at home I'm going to be really pissed.

>Military eyes 16-year-olds

Glad I'm not the only one.

>Military Considering Lowering Recruitment Age To 16
I guess it's getting impossible to fool the 18 year old so they have to aim a lot lower to catch all the dumbfucks who still haven't learned how the world works.
Maybe they should start signing up kindergartners for 20 year service contracts.

Recruiters are nothing more than death merchants. There's a special layer in Hell for these massive pieces of shit. How these fucks sleep at night is beyond me. Just imagine how many young they've lied to and sent off to die for foreign interests. if a recruiter is reading this, get out and seek repentance from God for your sins.

Attached: 1541005209407.webm (460x460, 2.86M)

you aren't missing much
>yes she left him

Attached: 15234231432141.jpg (2560x3851, 743K)

Yknow, you're not wrong. Only problem is that youths can't vote (yet), so it would be useless.

GROUNDWALKER

Attached: 1554478565205.jpg (300x330, 21K)

Why did you make this thread again?

>force
The US military is completely voluntary.
No one is being forced to enlist, no one is being forced to sign a contract, and no one is being forced to take on a combat job.

>Respond.
get the fuck out of this thread you faggot

Fuck off mutt shill

youre a jew, aren't you? just admit it and we'll understand

This is going to be a mess when 16 year olds are gambling away their paychecks at the enlisted club slot machines and getting exposed to the other vices like prostitution overseas and such

MOS: A mattress.

Attached: 1545679962842.png (271x600, 487K)

why dont they just make it mandatory to do at
least 2 years of armed forces like other countries?

Because Freedom.
You have the right NOT to fight for the government if you want to.

Fuck you eurofag and/or statist cuck.

if anything they should raise the maximum age

underrated post and excellent taste

>A 16 year old can own a long gun like an AR15/M4 in the United States.
>own
The whole point is not being able to purchase it.You can "own" alcohol and tobacco too under 21/18 in many states.

Why not just relax the ridiculous amount of medical disqualifiers? If you've so much as sprained your ankle when you were a child you're DQ. Seriously, things like eczema and dumb childhood ADD/other meme mental illness diagnosises shouldn't be even called into question.

Either that, or actually change things to encourage people to want to join/stay in the military. Better conditions, relax arbitrary regulations (non-combat/peacetime hair standards, the whole pocket autism, etc), and limit the amount of never-ending bullshit and maybe people won't run the other way from the military. But no, recruiting children is the way to go.

This got moved to Jow Forums last night. Why did you repost it?

She has a man's face.an old man's face

>You can thank Nigger Obama
obama didn't create the mess in the middle east, bush did

USA USA USA

>DOG BELS OUR GRETEST ALLY!!!!

Attached: 1552082721116.jpg (750x850, 437K)

>yes mr goldberg, let me lick your asshole

>they give free guns to retarded 16 years old zoomer which life experience is about as deep as smoking weed and masturbating
>i had to produce three (3) certificates through a professional psychiatrist and the office of health related to the military attesting that i'm mentally sane to own a weapon
>the whole process took two months

I'm obviously not American but this will forever be ironic to me. What a retarded ass society we live in.

>they give free guns to retarded 16 years old zoomer
the weapons stay locked up in an armory

Legitimate argument, but still, they will be given a weapon to handle during their service.

Imagine joining the military at 16 and not even getting to finish your high school diploma. What a fucking loser you’d have to be.

So many Filipino kids joining the military. Why are we so fucking stupid?

I'm guessing it will never happen, we already have cadet corps that have 13 year olds in them.

Filipinos have tiny brains compared to humans.

>The Iraq war is the reason King nigger Obama imported his nigger hommies from Somalia.

Fuck off Nigger Obama lover, Bush Jr didn't force King Nigger Obama's hand and force the chimp prince to import light bulb brains.

Asia's Mexican.

the War on Terror you child

>refuse to recruit straight white males, the largest pool of candidates in any western army
>complain about decline in candidates

>refuse to recruit straight white males

Attached: 0b4.jpg (453x576, 39K)

>The war on terror forced Nigger chimp Obama to import niggers from Somalia

I know you love your nigger faggot Obama and want to suck his tiny nigger penis, but the US invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq or the decoration of a war on terror didn't force Nigger Obama to import hordes of niggers from Somalia.

The War on Terror inflamed tensions across the world, and bush started striking and attacking all militant groups that were affiliated with AQ

How is a Middle East war unrelated?

Nigger Obama wasn't forced to import his shitskinned homies. He wanted to erode the US some more. Stop acting like Nigger Obama was somehow forced to import nigger walking skeletons.

Yea cause that’s what I want twice a year. I fresh batch of pvt’s with weak ankles, weak skin, and ADHD.

obama didn't create Amnesty and Refugee laws brainlet, did you forget that the libs called him the "Deporter-in-Chief"

What refugee and amnesty laws say "Thanks to the Bush Jr Administration, Nigger Princess Obama will henceforth import Somali lightbulb heads to white American neighborhoods"? Really faggot, what law says the US must accept Somali niggers due to Bush Jr?

they'll be voting before any changes to the law can be made anyways
the country is fucked bro

About 2006 they started letting in people with GED’s again. Shit went downhill fast. Face tattoos where next. Then relaxed the fat standard. Then gays... I knew I had to leave

the idea is to get high school dropouts into a uniform before they can figure out what to do with their lifes

>the idea is to get high school dropouts into a uniform before they can figure out what to do with their lifes
military.com/daily-news/2019/07/06/no-grunts-under-26-250k-bonuses-dods-most-radical-ideas-transform-infantry.html

but nazi german was rapidly collapsing
who denies that?

LOL - this is what they resort to instead of bumping the salaries up 20 grand? 30k a year was good, 30 years ago. You get what you pay for.

>16y/o
way past their prime, the military can have them for all I care
call me again when they open up the 14 year olds