Tfw sleep with a sword under my pillow

>tfw sleep with a sword under my pillow

Best sleep I've had in years. Do you guys sleep with a weapon next to you?

Attached: good nights sleep.png (960x720, 852K)

Prove it's not a mall ninja sword fag

Attached: 1518050666675.png (238x301, 87K)

I sleep with my AR

Attached: sop743.jpg (3000x4620, 1.64M)

No time stamp, but I've posted it before.

Attached: 20190710_182724.jpg (824x1408, 710K)

Is it cute?

I've learned to be able to clutch a KaBar in my hand while i sleep. Wasn't hard. Pretty comfy.

The cutest

You're not scared of cutting yourself?

pics

>You're not scared of cutting yourself?
Usually I have it gripped by the top of the sheath and the cross guard. It'd probably be suicidal for me to sleep with a naked knife.

Yeah, thought you meant that you did that.

To be honest, I'm too scared of gripping my sword when I sleep, there's nothing locking the sword in the scabbard.

If you grip it at the junction of the scabbard and sword like I do with the knife, it stays in the sheath and allows me to pop it off if I have to. It took me a week to get comfortable with it, but I've got a previous disposition of unconsciously clutching things in my hands and sometimes even forgetting I'm holding on to something.

> sleeps with a sword
> tyrone breaks in
> user starts shaking in anticipation, finally all those years of hema and skallagrim videos are going to pay off
> dons medieval helmet, armor, and draws his sword in the living room
> "draw your weapon sirrah"
> "ayy yo wut dis cracka on about mayne"
> gets smacked in the head with a tire iron, impact ko's him through helmet
> wakes up, TV and dignity are gone

>gets smacked in the head with a tire iron
You missed the part where he'd have to close the distance on a fucking hand-and-a-half sword without getting skewered.

Even more realistic version:
> sleeps with a sword
> tyrone breaks in
> user starts shaking in anticipation, finally all those years of hema and skallagrim videos are going to pay off
> dons medieval helmet, armor, and draws his sword in the living room
> "draw your weapon sirrah"
> "ayy yo wut dis cracka on about mayne"
> tyrone whips out his problem solva, pops user in the head, shitty armor does fuck all to stop the bullet
> user dies in a pool of his own piss and shit as tyrone still takes his TV

Fuck Honor. Remember to run redguards through with zero warning.

>the entire world is USA
Typical burger thinking.

If guns were commonplace where I live, I wouldn't have a sword, I'd have a P220.

> typical burger thinking
Kek, if you think the average European nigger can't get his dirty hands on a gun you're in for a nasty surprise.

Lmao I guarantee your criminals have guns wherever you live, it's you that is unarmed not them. Typical yuro tears, as if guns somehow magically only exist in American criminals hands and not criminals from any other country.

Black market pistols are at least $4000 where I live, and that's for a "used" one. You think you know about Europe from across the pond, I live and breathe this shithole every day.

> think you know about Europe from across the pond
Fucking retard seething here assuming I'm a burger. It's 4K for you since you're a fucking casual, good luck finding a drug dealer who has never touched one since he actually has proper contacts. Old AKs come in via Italy, Marseille, from Africa. Old Soviet shit comes in via non-EU Eastern European states, passed via lenient customs in EU member countries and then transit to the Western states. Every week there is news about weapons found, you just close your eyes to them obviously.

Wow. I guess it pays to study the blade in Europe.

Surprise surprise, prices vary from country to country. I could head to post-Soviet countries and score a shitty AK, but good fucking luck getting it across the border to the country I live in. There's a reason the price is what it is, and the fact that you think it's the same everywhere just speaks of your overall ignorance on the matter.

You'd have to sit on kilos of coke to begin having handguns as a dealer here, but everyone and their grandma has a knife. Pull a fucking sword on someone, and you'll see people run.

It pays to have one.

> good luck getting it across the border
You keep on thinking that lmao

Yes, I do, because I live in one of the fairer countries in the European Union.

>real life is just like my movies and memes!

I'll bet $100 you've never moved contraband in your life.

Lol why are you on this board. It's pathetic

What would prevent an individual from simply hiking a few miles to one side of the border crossing, walking the item across, and then picking it up from the other side after crossing?

I sleep with one of these stuck between my mattress and bed spring, with a loaded shockwave in the bedroom closet.

>intruders?
>doubt it

leave this fucking board you nigger

You missed the part where swinging a big sword in a dark enclosed space usually doesn't work.

>gets smacked in the head with tire iron
>helmet does its' job
>AYO NIGGA THIS CRACKA METAL
>cut off nigger's arm
>get sued

Attached: 1558073551741.jpg (1095x795, 157K)

See, what you need to do is charge at them, wearing nothing but a helmet screaming "DEUS VULT" , and swinging like a madman.

Attached: Sword wound.jpg (480x640, 47K)

I mean I cuddled my rifle on the field in basic when sleeping.

Thanks for proving the point, God HEMAtards ares such pathetic children. Literally the same person and personality copy-pasted onto every one of them. OMG MY LONGSWORD DEUS VAULT KNAVES!

Attached: 04F6BCF8-9571-4B6A-89F8-089BA9419150.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Attached: notthesame.png (1288x98, 10K)

Delet this

I hang my holster on my headboard before I go to sleep every night. Pretty comfy and easy to access.

>Surprise surprise, prices vary from country to country. I could head to post-Soviet countries and score a shitty AK, but good fucking luck getting it across the border to the country I live in. There's a reason the price is what it is, and the fact that you think it's the same everywhere just speaks of your overall ignorance on the matter.
Given most of Europe has open borders, you're full of shit. (or non EU east euro)
Gonna go with Ameritard pretending to be EUtard after all.

shh, she's still sleeping

Attached: sopposleep.jpg (633x1089, 180K)

A tire iron would unironically be deadly against a helmet. It's basically an ungainly mace. Heavy, blunt objects beat plate armor every day.

doesn't the incessant but completely normal wobbling keep you up at night?

I used to sleep with a tanto (non wall hanger bought in Nipponia) under my pillow in my early 20s. But I havent in years.

Sometimes I sleep with a loaded shotgun next to my bed, but its only when I get a weird feeling, I live in an all white middle class suburb btw. Usually i just sleep with all my guns, unloaded, between my bed and the wall but it's just where I keep them since I dont have a gun locker. Gfs are usually uncomfortable until I take them shooting and they realize how fun it is.

Based and SOPMOD-girl-pilled.

Attached: 1557942399767.jpg (883x1242, 760K)

No, it bothered me when I got my first AR, but this is the 10th I've personally owned, so I just got used to it. You will too someday.

typical of someone who spends all their money on 10 chinesium abortions instead of one or two solid rifles

It's ok user, I'm sure the AR you totally own but won't post is really nice. By the way, while it's cute that you're stalking my posts, you missed a few. You need to be more dedicated if you want senpai to notice you in the future, you can't put in a half-hearted effort like this.
soppo is toppo

Attached: soppo53.jpg (850x653, 140K)

what's that? I can't hear you over the wobble

You don't sleep on a pile of loaded guns you shouldn't even post here.

Exactly, I have a glock under my pillow while I spoon my AR

I sleep with my bowie under my pillow and sometimes my magnum revolver as well

I've got a rusty arisaka bayonet near my bed (my grandfather gave it to me; apparently, he got it by discovering a jap cache somewhere on Kamchatka back in 90s when he was stationed there). Not that I'll ever need it, I live in a 2nd floor apartment and the door could easily take some .50.

Attached: 1562193402197.jpg (509x371, 34K)

Weird, I wonder if it was Japanese reputations, secret Japanese outpost, Imperial/White Russian (they used imported Arisaka), or Far Eastern Republic

Nigger why swing, all he has to does is point the stabby end at him and let the nigs momentum do the work

I live in the hood while finishing school. It’s cheap but I sleep with a Glock next to me.

Beretta 92S loaded with Critical Defense in the nightstand a foot from my head.