So for you southerners, what's the typical boolet used to remove crocbab?

so for you southerners, what's the typical boolet used to remove crocbab?
unless your state prohibits it, like how you can't shoot those giant ass raccoons (i.e. black bears)

i suppose, in addition to this, Jow Forumsrocodile related greentext stories are welcome; even though i have none myself

Attached: cocodrilo.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_crocodile
foxnews.com/science/chicago-alligator-lagoon-florida-chance-the-snapper
nationalgeographic.com/science/phenomena/2013/02/13/the-alligator-has-a-permanently-erect-bungee-penis/
pbs.org/wnet/nature/blog/add-nile-crocodile-floridas-growing-list-invasive-reptiles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there are no crocodiles in The South, only alligators

Alligators not crocodiles. "Alliniggers" if you prefer

12gauge slugs

>alligators
I live in a state full of bears and moose. And I see them often enough to be concerned by them, but fuck living amongst literal dinosaurs. At least moose and bear are mammals, reptiles are goddamn creepy.

>I live in a state full of bears and moose
I'm in Southeast Alaska all that and wolves. Fuck that alligator snake spider bullshit

Attached: IMG_0656.jpg (4032x3024, 1.39M)

They typically only eat house pets and kids, so it's not that big of a deal.

the amount of fucks given by the sum total of alligators in the whole world approaches zero, user
if you just leave them alone they'll be completely content to munch a turtle a month and sunbathe for the rest of it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_crocodile

>Florida
>The South

>t. alligator man

just don't fucking feed them, and if your neighbors start feeding them, shoot your neighbors

Attached: plus-size-al-gator-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 475K)

here is Louisiana we smoke them all the fucking time, usually use a .22 magnum bolt action rifle.

>(you)

Attached: anonthegator.jpg (580x435, 70K)

American crocs are tiny and only in the tropics. Alligators generally keep to themselves, even when you swim in the same water. I've never had to shoot one. Even if they're hanging out in your back yard in the morning they'll eventually wake up and leave.

foxnews.com/science/chicago-alligator-lagoon-florida-chance-the-snapper

wrong

Florida is not the South.

Attached: floridagtfo.gif (320x240, 729K)

i have a couple 5.56 bang sticks in case a gator goes for me when i'm in the water, but they're always quick to take off when they see me.

If there are any neighborhood children you absolutely can't stand, just throw them to the Croc and you won't see the latter again for like 2-3 months.

I fed one bananas and now it comes for a treat at my docks like every few days

Why would I kill them? They don't kill people often enough for me to care, and when they do it's usually just Yankees so that's not really a person in the first place. Why would natures perfect predator run around killing the only thing around that could make them go extinct?

yes you are. no matter how many old decrepit ass yanks and Cubans say otherwise.

It’s great when you get caught in a web before stepping on a rattlesnake while the alligator you missed eyes you from the bank

gators are bros if you leave them alone

Attached: We haven't had a good storm in a while.png (500x355, 399K)

I live in coastal SC we have alligators no crocodiles

Florida is not the South faggot. I am from Dixie and those bitches do not belong with us. It's purely God's waiting room now.

fuck off back to your swamp, gator

>worrying about gators ever
Shit they're nice to have around. Just chill out and eat danger noodles,

Florida isn't The South

Legally? You use a bangstick .410 rounds delivered to the back of the head, usually.

Poachers use almost anything though, gators are lazy animals and will let you walk within 10 yards of them if they're sunbathing. From that point just put any intermediate-to-large rifle caliber in their head. Or a 12-gauge if that's what you've got.

Let's break down what the fuck Florida has always been:
Originally: a swamp
Then, the keys were settled by Carribean pirates or something and also Ernest Hemingway
then, some asshole built a train (it sank into the swamp a couple of times)
then, there was Miami and that shit ain't the South, it's a bunch of Northerners with vacation homes.
The Panhandle is technically the South but fuck them.

Stop being a retard, it was part of the Confederacy. Oh wait you're from Florida so nevermind.

Attached: iu.png (600x700, 298K)

Southern Georgia nigger here so I've had my run in with a couple gators, usually just leave them be along with the snakes that like to sneak into my fucking backyard every other day. But sometimes we get one and either fry it up, smoke it or grill it. A simple .22 to a .9mm will do

Agreed

They are no longer Southern. Just like Virginia.

I hope that gator gave that qt in the pink sun dress the knot.

Gators have a cloaca, they scissored.

nationalgeographic.com/science/phenomena/2013/02/13/the-alligator-has-a-permanently-erect-bungee-penis/
incorrect

I bow to your knowledge of gator dick

I literally googled "alligator penis"

>I literally googled "alligator penis"

Attached: 1500679859544.jpg (375x500, 40K)

>reptiles are goddamn creepy.
Reptile brains are a lot simpler and easier to understand than mammalian brains.

moose are objectively more dangerous than alligators.

he's right though. alligators are only dangerous to pets and children (or, remarkably small adults)

I wish we could do that to california, NYC and maryland.

looks like a bleached turkey neck

same difference, no one gives a shit unless they're a biologist or a vet

>if you just leave them alone they'll be completely content to munch a turtle a month and sunbathe for the rest of it
and the occasional shitzu

>remarkably small adults
manlets btfo once again

Give it snickers bars now, make it fat, wrestle it, put it on a leash, keep it as obese battlebuddy.

For real. I grew up in grizzly country and live in wolf central now with a good population of fucking mountain lions for good measure. I've had 3 encounters with wild animals that I wasn't
sure that I was gonna walk away from, moose every time.

>Those people standing within tasty, tasty gobbling distance not realizing alligators can sprint at like 25mph

>a good population of fucking mountain lions
Damn, user found a location with a lot of cougars~

Virginiafag here, fuck you we were the capital of the confederacy. Don’t let Northern VA ruin it for the rest of us.

Fuck MD. Seriously I will send money to anyone who sticks their dick in MD soil and then kills themselves for being in Maryland.

How will they ever recover?

going inna swamp may be a little more dangerous now
pbs.org/wnet/nature/blog/add-nile-crocodile-floridas-growing-list-invasive-reptiles/

I saw a manlet get lifted off his feet yesterday by a barn owl, little guy thrashed and shrieked like a hamster being electrocuted, eventually the owl gave up at a height of about 25 feet, he did not survive the fall. Rip manlet.

Manlets on suicide watch

Nothing of value lost except maybe a little target practice

.9 millimeters, what is this? A bullet for ants?

.22 but that's only because we trap them first.

Shoot a bird or squirrel and hang it from a big treble hook about 2 feet out of the water

Yeah. But I've grown accustom to dealing with moose and they display emotions that you can read.
We don't have reptiles up here, but when I look at alligators in jewtube vids they seem so alien. There is nothing but murder ticking over behind their eyes.

Most gator hunters just use a .22lr.

Not even.mammals may have more sophisticated brains but they display external emotions. Reptiles are just like moving, murderous statues.

If I recall here in FL you can't shoot gators, you have to dispatch them through other means when hunting. Crocodiles are protected because they're endangered and shiet.

The virgin alligator vs the chad salt water crocodile

>Of all the crocodilians, the saltwater crocodile and Nile crocodile have the strongest tendencies to treat humans as prey.[135] The saltwater crocodile has a long history of attacking humans who unknowingly venture into its territory. As a result of its power, intimidating size and speed, survival of a direct predatory attack is unlikely if the crocodile is able to make direct contact. By contrast to the American policy of encouraging a certain degree of habitat coexistence with alligators, the only recommended policy for dealing with saltwater crocodiles is to completely avoid their habitat whenever possible, as they are exceedingly aggressive when encroached upon.[23]

Attached: swc.jpg (1200x810, 175K)

>danger noodles

Attached: 1478145380483.png (830x770, 689K)

fried gator is pretty nice as long as it's fresh.

This. I used to fuck with them by crashing my canoe into wherever they were sunbathing. It's funny as fuck seeing them flinch and freak the fuck out.

>they're always quick to take off when they see me.
This is what gets me. The biggest ones I've seen have all fucked off when I got near them. I know the crocs in Australia and Africa have taken people but ours are tame in comparison and nowhere near as big.

Imagine giving up territory, coastal territory no less, based on politics. This is why the South lost.

Hurr, they aint inbred hicks like us, they aint suthurn!

Fucking retard.

Kek yea dude make it your dog

That’s Alabama nigger don’t even try to debate this virgina faggot

Attached: 500F20FC-E05B-4A8F-9A4E-4CFA1C85DC6F.jpg (745x941, 573K)

>they display emotions that you can read.
No they don't. Maybe in your furry fan fictions but not irl.

kek. YOU cant probably because you dont encounter them because you dont hunt. They have very expressive body language. You might be autistic.

Are Alligators as tasty though?

Attached: IMG_0306.jpg (3264x2448, 3.68M)

this. alligators don't give a shit about you unless it's mating season or they think that you're in their territory. Crocodiles, on the other hand, are actually terrifying dinosaurs that can grow twice as large as any given gator species and have the temperment of a crack-fueled axe-murderer. crocs scare the living shit out of me and I have no problems with gators
> t. louisianan who has seen actual crocs outside of the US

>because you dont hunt.
I do hunt though. Nice projection, so you're a furry who doesn't hunt. What else are you going to give up?

civilized people don't eat reptiles. those swamppeople will tell you they're delicious of course, but they just don't know any better

Took a hike around the lagoon where the Chicago alligator was. Had my 357. GF was scared as fuck even though the croc there was like 4 feet long.

>unless it's mating season or they think that you're in their territory
Sounds like significant ifs

Here's your deer emotions, faggot.

Attached: DeerEmotions.png (800x2662, 3.03M)

Pretty much every "civilized" nation on the planet eats at least one disgusting thing.
>but they just don't know any better
You're acting like they have never tasted any food other than gator, so they have no basis for comparison. I don't want to insult you so try to think about that statement and give more critical thought to your posts.

deer have exactly two emotions, which are "oh fuck" and "hmmmm delicious"
unfortunately you're an idiot because he's talking about moose

Attached: f05951e3ac6c32ab577ef71cb94bbb22.png (730x1000, 476K)

>unfortunately you're an idiot because he's talking about moose
I will concede that point but we’re both idiots because the rest of his post is still wildly off base.

I was shitposting user, I'm just so fucking jealous that there's no gators around here. I really want to know what they taste like

Hey, guys please be patient I have autism. I saw a video of a .22lr failing to penitrate a gator's skull or was it .22wmr? Does anyone have a webm?

Also what does this image look like to you? I tried to make 3d models of boolets but I suck at it. Personally I blame autism.

Attached: 22LR blender.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

if you’re going purely by land, most of california is red

Yeah they look scary but they're pretty lazy. I wouldn't worry about them at all.

sorry 9 mm, I guess my finger hit the "." button

I believe the standard approach is to establish dominance by fucking the alligator.

Attached: florida man.jpg (817x769, 75K)

yes very

Is cloaca tight?

Tastes a bit like chicken mixed with catfish, pretty good deep fried.

MOOSE BODY LANGUAGE.

Moose use body language as a method of communication. Understanding this language will help keep both you and the moose out of harms way. The first thing you might notice is that a moose has stopped feeding, walking, or resting, and is looking at you. Its ears will be up and it will be listening as well as looking for clues as to what you are, and what you may be up to. You can stay where you are, or increase the distance between you and the moose. The moose can move towards you, stay put, or move away. What you do influences what the moose does. You should be thinking: Does the moose have room! Does it have a safe escape route! Could it consider me a threat! If the moose has your garden fence on one side, your house on another, and you are in its only path of escape, it is going to behave differently than if it is on the edge of your lawn with only the Chugach Mountains beyond. Even then, what looks like a logical escape route to you isn't always apparent to a moose. Terrified moose have run through and over all manner of things.

If the moose puts down its head, lowers its ears, and the hair on its back and neck go up, it's time to start worrying and looking for your own escape route. The moose may begin to lick its lips and walk towards you. The moose is telling you very clearly in moose language that either you have gotten too close and are a threat, or, in urban areas where it may have been hand-fed by humans, it may think you have something for it to eat. Regardless of the reason, you are too close and in a dangerous situation. Back off and look for something to get behind.

GATOR BODY LANGUAGE

If you see a gator don’t go by it cause it’ll try to kill you. Don’t be a fucking retard and you’ll be fine since they spend most of their time in shitwater. ez pz

Attached: 8E265925-E17A-4E05-8FFB-50D8F503AB81.jpg (1024x768, 166K)