You need a loicence for this on Scotland

>you need a loicence for this on Scotland

Attached: AIR-GUN-65.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Do you need fooken loicence for uh hammar?

Attached: ADDA95F3-8872-47D2-A13A-4799BE26BE23.png (885x498, 48K)

Never mind the hammer. How'd you even get on this disgusting site? Are you using a vpn? Don't make me toss you into our muslim conversation cam... i mean in prison.

Attached: British-Bobbie-Bobby-Cop-Police-Officer-Fancy-Dress.jpg (197x400, 9K)

Excoos me! Me dad was born paki! Did you just talk down to me? I’m gonna tell the queen and get yoo fired! How dare you!

top quality thread

Please no gud sur. I didnt realoize! I dont wan anova spankin from saadiq kahn

Attached: 81SO6AGfdNL._UX466_.jpg (466x598, 22K)

'e's no' even a muslim. Remove 'em from the constabulary righ' now, guvna, or I'll repor' you to the Queen, and ge' you tea privileges taken away for a whole month.

Oi avent ad tea privilege fer a year cuz ive no made me arrest quota cuz there's no white Britons left who oi can acceptably arrest unde the progressives stack put in place by our peaceful muslim rulers

I can’t tell if this happens or just a meme.

Attached: welcome in the UK.png (1306x1398, 1021K)

Its not far off.

Damn roight mate! Who needs a wap'n 'a mass destruction like that eh? Far too doingerahs in ee wrohng hands, them pehlets'll bauwnce 'round inne skull'n kill a man

That was pretty spot on lol.

What is it? A break barrel airgun with a nitrogen spring?

No. The file name says air gun but its actually a deadly full semi auto ar-47 with disposal clipazines, silencer, thermal cope and the thing that goes up.

Retard.

Yeah well they arrest people for dressing their dog as Hitler so what do you expect

My mom had me tested. I'm not a retard. I was wondering what kind of airrifle it was. What caliber, what spring, or pcp.

It was a joke you fucking mongoloid

I'm caucasian, not mongloid. I swear you just assume all kind of things about me. I thought this was a discussion about airguns.

>This can get you an NFA violation in burgerland
Don't throw stones too fast faggot

>that pic

Attached: c07.png (644x942, 97K)