Military briefing on narato running

fucking lol
i almost want them to do it so we can watch them all die on livestream

Attached: 1563604402662.jpg (1936x1936, 254K)

please be fake

This has to be fake.

Attached: GunOwnersOfMaine301.jpg (320x323, 17K)

is this shit real?oh my fucking god can u imagine being briefed on fucking naruto running. This really is a clown world

What rock have you fuckers been living under. Its been doing the rounds all day.

The memes have gone too far.

Attached: 1561732734096.jpg (238x212, 13K)

Remember, money that was stolen from you funds shit like this.

This is pretty funny. weeb Lt was having a laugh.

I'm ok with them doing amusing shit like this. It's better than when they take the money and bomb innocent people in a far off country who never did anything to me.

Fair enough.

Why are they taking this seriously? Nobody is going to show up.

Attached: 1506881812001.jpg (604x403, 39K)

Because niggers will take this seriously

Nobody is going to do this. Nobody will show up.

is this real?

Too bad they're doing both.

>see this? shoot these stupid faggots first
>use the most casualty producing device available

No one can really care about this enough to show up for it. It's a internet joke.

How long before Naruto running becomes the hot new operator technique? It's literally high-speed low-drag.

They would do a briefing and slideshow on how to make garum or an officers stamp collection if no one reigned them in. They live for this shit so they can pretend to be productive while doing basically jack shit.

briefings are the best

Attached: final2.jpg (1380x1007, 160K)

Officers are doing this while private xXNiNjA420BlazeLorDXx is in a dark room drone bombing innocent civilians with an xbox controller.

My fucking sides

Attached: 1562547085909.jpg (790x819, 254K)

Man, 2019 is weird.

Thats how you know Jow Forums is full of non military faggots. Briefs are fucking hilarious. Had an Ancient 1SG trying get his point across and all he said was fuck. Of course I had to be the dumbass to ask him who are we fucking again and assumed the front leaning rest.

It's almost like the like people, the significantly larger of the classes, has collectively a strength so vast, that the powers that be, with their own and distinct (and often conflicting) interests, become concerned and begin preparations at the slightest hint of unified dissidence.
As stupid as it is, their reaction is of the expected and mundane kind.

Attached: subcomandante marcos.jpg (450x689, 111K)

And yet people have yet to embrace albert camus philosophy that EVERYTHING is absurd and comedic

I wonder if the running with arms back thing has to do with the japanese belief that if you run with a sword, it should be held behind you to prevent you from hurting yourself if you were to fall while running.

Basically it's the same stance as naruto running, but with only one arm back, and an added sword.

Marcos lives!

Not trying to be mean, but that story was lamer than a powerpoint on beets.

Pretty based if you ask me. Most alpha gamer of all time, actually killing people with an xbox controller. Funniest part is that they actually do use Xbox controllers

Is America even a real country anymore?

Even at our lowest point we will always be more relevant than you sooo.

5 points were deducted from your good goy score.

Are you fucking serious? Why wouldnt they just use a mouse and keyboard? I'm not even memeing but why use a god damn xbox controller lol

being posted by a certain someone who's time is running out

Fun fact: they use XBOX controllers to drive nuclear subs. It's more ergonomic than the dedicated steering controls, and of course way less expensive.

>stolen
like the money that pays for the muzzies homes they trash?

sure kid
you didn't complain when Obama was president

you can smell the smegma in this post

What idiots

>Funniest part is that they actually do use Xbox controllers
I know that's why i referenced it.
Recruits are familiar with it and have dexterity with it, it's a good way to collect a bunch of complex system controls together for ease of use, it's Microsoft so its compatible with their UI and easy to troubleshoot, and it's cheaper than a whole new bespoke control system.

cry more little euro

Im not complaining now. I think its hilarious.

that's not what your post said.
enjoy yourself today summer.
you'll be crying tomorrow.

How can a person with zero reading comprehension demonstrate proficient literacy? Implessive

Attached: 1561814063536.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Back into your cell, playtime is over.

Attached: Prisoners_world_map_png2.png (2640x1440, 561K)

No way can then actually kill the idiots. It'd be a news fiasco. They'll just use rubber bullets.

Oh no he brought out the bummer map

>meanwhile in his cuck country refugees get 3 months jail time and assigned to community service (at the local middle school) for aggravated rape of a 12 year old

It's a joke you absolute spergs. It's not uncommon for 1 or 2 slides in a briefing to be a joke, just so that the audience doesn't kill itself in boredom

>locking up criminals is bad

Attached: 1558338733864.jpg (680x813, 56K)

It is when you're throwing people in jail for non-crimes to support the for profit prison system that literally lobbies to throw more people in jial for long periods of time.

Attached: 8f4ca1bf.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

It's true, these people have the attention spans of Chocolate Lab puppies.

>Incarceration rate per 100,000
>Bigger countries have higher numbers
What did he mean by this?

Console plebs are the only people who sign up

PC slobs can scarcely lift themselves out of there chairs. Penalty of not being a filthy casul.

A small price to pay not to be a scrub

I mean, where else are we going to keep our blacks? On the streets?

wtf, I thought that
>american education
was a meme

Is this post burger mathematics in action?

Yeah, but it’s also an excuse to start the boogaloo considering any federal land paid for by tax payers should be open to the tax payers. If the government is willing to kill thousands over secrets, then we start lynching public officials and ass-blasting LE cucks

Attached: A4C22A9F-D170-45BF-933F-8A1255776640.jpg (604x821, 104K)

Forgive me, it's been a long day already, I'm not usually this retarded.

We're not, it's an excuse to get out of having Secfo clean their M4's for the 5th time today, so MX doesn't have to redo all the preflights and so VMX isn't changing the oil again after 500miles on all the cop cars.

The entire point is that we expect a few morons to actually try something, and just a reminder, that these are really stupid, like special aspy stupid people, and to keep the SNCO's and old NCO's up to date on all the idiot terms so we can laugh while hiding the sheer depression at the dumbing of america that we see all around us.

No, they haven't gone far enough