Russian butthurt: THE GAME

Russian butthurt: THE GAME

Attached: 0.png (600x800, 782K)

It's not that bad

it's way less noticeable now that everyone has broken ass laser tanks and jet aircraft

it was a lot worse when the IS-10 dominated the Game and Ufo Yaks blew everything out of the sky

>Porsche Tiger's turret is made out of paper
>King Tigers have to fight against post-war MBTs that can one-shot you while you can't do shit.
I think it's even worse now.

just flank

You're a few years late to the party bud.

Western mutts are so used to biased games that when a non-biased non-Western game appears they get all confused.

Soviet/Russian armor is king since 1941 and the Yak-9 was the best piston engine fighter of WW2...just deal with it.

>>>/fuckoffstupidcunt/

pic related
pretty hard when the maps don't allow it and are designed in such way so only russian tanks are effective

Attached: 1536412457644.png (1282x304, 92K)

This.

I used to play US/Germany and didnt think it was a big deal. Now I have been grinding british and the bias becomes very very apparent.

Just play 5.3 Germany and laugh at all the dead T-34s and M4s caused by your Tiger

Except Germany 6.7 is one of the strongest lineups in the game.

WT is either RUSSIA STRONK or crying Wehraboos that all their tanks aren't completely invincible.

I think the problem is that they responded to "muh russian bias" with a whole load of German hand-holding. Instead of just balancing out the game.
>tfw BMPs have bounced my Chieftain shells

I remember when the Dora premmie was annihilating everything in historical mode. The thing literally climbed without speed loss at a 65 degree angle and wehraboos were all over the forums going
"DAS RITE! This is 100% historically accurate!"

Did they ever reduce the insane amount of grind required to get anything decent in this game?

lol no, in some respects its worse now.

Not even remotely.

I started driving Japanese tanks for the meme but now I'm at t5 and honestly just want to die holy fuck.

Don't worry, you can 1 hit T95s in the ST-A1 so keep it up.

Japanese high tier is where its at starting with the post war tanks. Currently on the STB1 and Type 89 and slaughtering everything. STA1 and 2 and the Type 61 both have the American 90mm with fantastic optics so sniping is your what you should be doing

>pretty hard when the maps don't allow it and are designed in such way so only russian tanks are effective
Bullshit, every modern soviet MBT has the same critical weak spot near the driver. WT game mechanics mean slav tanks have to fight western MBTs 1:1 even though they have smaller crews, weigh and cost less so they could be relentlessly spammed. Gun depression means they can't go hull down to hide the weak front hull.

Attached: 1215632573_t_80_53.jpg (726x493, 72K)

when you are slow as shit it doesn't work.
the tiger was the most disappointing part of the game. especially when tiger IIs fight cold war era shit.

>Soviet/Russian armor is king since 1941
is that why the Germans were able to kill so many?
>he Yak-9 was the best piston engine fighter of WW2
it was probably the worst fighter of the war...

>T64 has to fight leopards when in reality it was supposed to go against m48
>T34s and KVs have to fight F2s instead of pz3s and f1s when in reality germans delivered pz4f2s at the same time as tigers
>T72As ĥave to fight against 90s tanks
Reeeee ebil Russian bias i want my kangnigger to club t34s why this diesn happen all the time

Attached: VnIdoiMuXfU.jpg (720x663, 154K)

the naval mode is by far the most fuhn

>is that why the Germans were able to kill so many?
No, that's because german tankers shat their pants and had to call artillery/aviation at girst sight of KVs and T34 on the horizon

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 32K)

Attached: 1556054427592.png (1022x682, 1.44M)

I hear that you can sometimes sneak MG rounds through the gun mantlet of the T-34

No, if anything the game is more of a grind.

At this point the game is just poorly balanced in general

Most of the Soviet tanks at the beginning of the War were T-26s and BT-7s. Out of 22k tanks the Red Army had on the eve of Barbarossa only 900 were Medium and 400 were Heavy Tanks that had tough armor. Further more Tank on Tank combat was the exception not the rule during WW2, most tanks were destroyed by Infantry, Artillery, Anti-Tank guns, and Ground-Attack Aircraft or when those units were fighting along side tanks.

>german tankers shat their pants and had to call artillery/aviation at girst sight of KVs and T34
nigga do you even understand how the ost front was fought?

Attached: 1533010286988.png (960x1080, 2.17M)

> Further more Tank on Tank combat was the exception not the rule during WW2
and? does that change the amount of losses?

No, but a common problem when discussing tanks during ww2 is that people think that tanks fought other tanks, when for the most part they didn't. And when they did the side that wasn't operating on a doctrine of combined arms warfare generally lost. For instance Rommel didn't defeat the British tanks North Africa early into the Campaign because the German tanks were better in every regard, but because he used his tanks to bait the British armored forces into engaging is infantry and artillery without any support.

More than you

I gave up on WT for now and I have a bunch of BR 10 stuff. The game engine, vehicle models and attention to detail in terms of armor modeling, ballistics is great but in terms of game design it's terrible. They have no idea how to use what they have created in gameplay, they're unable to balance anything and the f2p/mmo aspects are among the worst of any game ever.

Attached: merchantmobile.jpg (1021x552, 234K)

It's not bad, but the game is only fun in the lower tiers.

Hello Ivan pls stop posting on Jow Forums and fix game

Sadly, you only find bots in those tiers

My son owns in this game

Not as bad as World of Warships. 18 out of 30 total ships available on the regular research tree were never built, merely (((designed))). Some of the higher tier ones were designed in the 50's as well, far later than every other nation, and so can usually outclass contemporary ships in the same tier. Then you get the premium ships like the "cruiser" Stalingrad, which can cit-pen a Yamato at 15+km

>Soviet/Russian armor is king since 1941
>Tsnks built on a quantity over quality doctrine is good

Attached: 1517786465315.png (695x731, 552K)

>play dicker max in coop
>10.5cm, lmao no way those t34 memes are true
>"Der ging nicht durch", shell bounced
>When hitting the side of the turret
I know jack shit about armor values and slopes but that sounds like bullshit

>The series aren't bad, it only gets trash after 7 episodes

>M-More than you Amerimutt
Not him but grade A armchair historian response
Made me kek, thanks user

No, the Germans did have to use their Flak 88s and Pak 97/38s to deal with KVs and T-34s in the opening phases of Barbarossa

dumbass
king tiger nets me the highest k/d of any tank i have

>models don‘t share parts, making maintenance a logistical nightmare
>when they break down you can basically forget field repair because everythigis Kaut space magic and needs experts
>mosttanks are too heavy for the guns they actually carry
>the fucking Porsche Tiger
>one quality German tank vs 30 good enough Soviet tanks

If you want to win the war, the Spviets eis everything right in their tank doctrine. The Russians had many weaknesses during the war, but their tank doctrine was just better than the German one. Turns out beating the French during a crisis isn‘t a benchmark for succes against countries that can outproduce you.

>ballistics is great
lmao

>He thinks that Germanoids had superior quality
*shatters*

Attached: panther_tank_by_themistrunsred_d590wlj-fullview.jpg (1024x683, 124K)

You guys mean in the few instances when they were an actual thread and not just a nuisance? Sure, if you realize how bad they were and that they're tactics were even worse however... yeah not so much
>Can't see shit
>No radio
>Has to communicate with flags, shouts and hand signals
>Can't hit shit because optics are trash
>Untrained crews don't know what they're doing
>Getting overrun by german infantry 'cause no infantry support of their own
>Most tanks are actually BT7 and other pre war models that can't suport them
>Early KVs and T34s break down constantly
>Piss poor crew placement
>cramped as fuck interior
Yeah they sure as fuck showed Fritz didn't they?
Don't believe everything you see on History Channel user

sounds like you just suck ass at the game
the porsche tiger is fucking solid.
stop carrying 100 rounds of 8.8 cm APHE you fucking retard.

secondly learn to aim. you can kill 99% of tanks in one hit to the turret cheeks.

stop whining and get good faggot its a fucking game not a recreation of ww2 and if it was you'd be getting raped by who knows who.

>send a 105mm dart into the side of a BMP-1
>round passes through with minimal damage
>turns turret towards me
>proceeds to spam the Grom at me, knocking out my crew one by one

Attached: cat_irritated.jpg (622x621, 70K)

how is yak-9 the worst when shit like bong-spec Buffallo existed, or LAGG-3 the flying coffin

Also the brits were dummies who had tank formations with no actual infantry support. I think they learned after that.
Tanks were just a tool in a panzer corp, they were supported by artillery, halftracks , trucks, panzer grenadiers and so on

Internal damage is as basic as it gets without health bars.

>lmao
Well, compared to other video games, is there anything else with similar complex penetration and post pen mechanics? The engine can also handle thousands of individual rounds being fired at a time, they have some clever systems to cull rounds that don't have any chance to penetrate anything.

desu ZSU-57-2 in real life is indeed better in everything than shooting down planes

>but their tank doctrine was just better than the German one
pic related
>Thinks the Panther was bad
Literally one of the best tanks of WWII, but at least now we know that you don't know shit about this subject and just keep shitting up the thread with your commie bullshit
>While having essentially the same engine as the Tiger I, it had more efficient frontal hull armour, better gun penetration, was lighter and faster, and could traverse rough terrain better than the Tiger I
>The Panther was far cheaper to produce than the Tiger I, and only slightly more expensive than the Panzer IV. Key elements of the Panther design, such as its armour, transmission, and final drive, were simplifications made to improve production rates and address raw material shortages
>Though officially classified as a medium tank, its weight is more like that of a heavy tank, as its weight of 44.8 tons puts it roughly in the same category as the American M26 Pershing (41.7 tons), British Churchill (40.7 tons) and the Soviet IS-2 (46 tons) heavy tanks. The tank had a very high power-to-weight ratio however, making it extremely mobile regardless of its tonnage.

Attached: 0.png (303x419, 15K)

>noooo why my second gen dart goes throught paper thin targets without creating any spalling

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>make shit up
>he unironically refers to wikipedia and thinks germans didn't cover up their casualities
estimate 760-1200 my ass retarded mutt

Attached: 235.jpg (498x664, 62K)

>muh k/d

Did you know penetration is calculated from a straight line from your barrel to target?

>It's ok to send an entire generation to die like dogs, while the commissar gets shitfaced from homemade vodka stolen from locally """liberated""" hohols.

Attached: 0.jpg (1544x1018, 262K)

>make shit up
>I only believe totally true russian sources not your fake western lies you mutt
Nigga read up on any source on the T 34 or KV and pull your head out of your ass

With some good free boosters and a few kills a game you can unlock up to tier IV pretty quickly. The modules are the worst, stock aircraft are pretty frustrating.

>calling it the ostfront
Shut the fuck up wehraboo
Sorry the Sherman is the best WW2 tank

Attached: 5F75C53C-0BAA-45A7-A4FC-DE8F20024CFB.jpg (220x165, 12K)

>I-It was a German cover up
>Proceeds to keep shilling for the country that was notorious for its cover ups and erasing of persons from history
Pretty hilarious how all commies are complete brainlets, no wonder zerg rushing was the only tactic of the Soviet Union and China.
Sorry Ivan, those kitties ate you for breakfast and there was still place for some dessert.

>He uses a language i don't like, must be a nazi fanboy
>Thinks there's something like "the best"
>Posts Sherman
Holy shit my man, while you're at it why don't you tell us how the M1 garand won the war and how the P51 was the first plane on the moon

Attached: 0.jpg (800x907, 195K)

What are you saying, who are you talking to?

>boomer delusions
Sherman was a pile of trash on the European theater and yanks should be fucking ashamed of themselves for falling to the Soviet Union's level, only in even lower quality.

Un ironically calling it the Ostfront unless your German is retarded and wehrby. Also keep whining about never having the perfect balance the Sherman had.

>Implies the k/d ratio doesn't matter

>trash
Okay wehraboo you realize they had around a 3:1 kill ratio against your “mighty panther” and had one of the greatest crew survival rates as well as easy maintenance

>perfect balance the Sherman had
Burning down anywhere, anytime?
The Sherman was obsolete by 1943, you delusional mutt. American tank crewmen were shitting themselves when they met with German tanks, the US military leadership sent Shermans to certain destruction, because they were too lazy to start a heavy tank project.

Attached: 0.jpg (1024x618, 154K)

>THE GAME
fuck

It doesnt even in the slightest. What matters is that soviet tank formations managed to stop the German ones from advancing.
And let’s not get into the creative accounting germany did when counting losses. Soviets did the same but in reverse, losses could be repaired and come back, turn into a loss from the engine breaking down, get repaired turned into Swiss cheese by the Germans. So one tank could count as three.
The Germans only counted knocked out tanks (irrecoverable) as losses. Everything else wasn’t a loss

Belton Cooper, go back to your retirement home.

>Did you know penetration is calculated from a straight line from your barrel to target?
It's not as though the practical difference is much. It's hard to complain when ARMA and every other military game has no penetration modeling at all.

>greatest crew survival rates
The tank got the fucking Tommy cooker nicknakme, since it was notorious for blowing up after one hit.
Bongs threw the entire fucking cannon out because they've found it ridiculously weak against German tanks.

Dumb belton cooperaboo.

this is why i only fly planes low-high teir props

everything else is shit

>tommy cooker
You must be trolling

underageb&

>"only russian tanks are effective"
Meanwhile I'm slaughtering wehraboo Leos, T-series shits and BMPs with my M3 Bradley. Just flank bro. Or just you know, gitgud.

>Be Sherman
>Hit a wall
>Blow up

Attached: 0.png (1008x630, 757K)

In "the opening phases of Barbarossa" the Germans encountered a handful of either model, with poorly trained crews and broken logistics.

Every fucking nation has it's strong tiers. Soviets are quite mediocre around 6.3-7.7.
T-54 is garbage and gets it's beat by M60 and Leo1. All they've got is BMP-1 and that thing you can undo with .50cals. Don't get me started on how shit their late-game is compared to other nations.

Slav tanks are so shit they had to give buffs and unrealistic numbers for them to be even somewhat competitive. I've got all but three vehicles from the slav tree. They aren't that amazing.

>mfw using the French planes and tanks

Attached: 1A77A27D-106A-428F-A2B6-4F02CE322D4D.jpg (480x1042, 27K)

I'm still pissed.
>"Give us stock parts and FPE!"
>actually raise cause a ruckus over it
>playerbase unanimously agrees
>Gaijin sweats bullets
>people are actually smartening up to scummy F2P practices
>Gaijin PR beefs it by making fun of the players and calling them idiots
>playerbase is ready to vote on change with their wallets i.e. not paying Gaijin for anything anymore
>Gaijin finally acknowledges the protest in the most ass way possible
>"Fine! You "win!" We'll let you have a small fraction more of XP after each match!"
>playerbase bends at the knee for them again
>"OMG! They finally listened to us! They actually listened! We should never ask for anything ever again because they gave us something for once!"
And just like that it, the momentum all came to a screeching halt for something that wasn't even a compromise, just a half ass temporary solution to get the playerbase to shut up...
Faggots.

Attached: 1443578328969.png (796x712, 317K)

>Wild HELLCAT appeared!

Back to your retirement home.

>Playing Russian games
The offered game modes are absolute trash. It really shows off the subhuman Russian mindset. Years after release and its the same capture the point gameplay. Incredible.

>wins the war
Stay mad wehraboo

I'll only play this game again if heavy bombers get their own PvE game type to grind in and be taken out of most other game types

And yet there's no western counterpart. Isn't this the whole point of capitalism? Making a better game and outcompeting it on the free market? Armored Warfare completely tanked.

We need a western War Thunder.
I'm sick of Russians being in charge of everything because of the language barrier and their refusal to acknowledge anything on the western forum.

you suck dick dude french tanks are great

Attached: clerc.jpg (512x384, 51K)

Hard to make it work in the west where you have to pay actual people real wages instead of rubles.