Does Jow Forums like cody's lab?

Does Jow Forums like cody's lab?
He's got a nugget, makes gunpowder from piss, refines uranium from ore to yellowcake to ingots, gets raided by the Feds, and dont need no girlfriend.
Is he, dare I say, /our guy/?

Attached: 80e2ff2526[1].jpg (782x522, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/youtube_UCu6mSoMNzHQiBIOCkHUa2Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=WDZtzzesXPg
youtube.com/watch?v=5liPK64MAeY
youtube.com/watch?v=H-PubIM6O_4
youtube.com/watch?v=hT_zh2bPphM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jow Forums isn't one person
learn to form your own opinions

No u.

Jow Forums is one person. How else do you explain the schizos. All one guy. Me. You.

He’s pretty normie and cringe a lot of the time. Went the way of a lot of unique channels, got big, got boring.

He's both red and blue pilled, they counteract each other. Based but normiepilled.

I like him and enjoy his videos. Feel bad for him at times.

i don't need to explain anything to myself. i already understand nothing yet everything which is why i have a vested interest in giving information to myself that may be either true or false but saying it with an confident vibe in order to get myself to believe it

Majority of his "experiments" are basically redneck science mixed with reading wikipedia. The novelty of his videos is watching someone who literally knows enough to be dangerous experiment with all sorts of potentially lethal elements.

>learn to form your own opinions
Don't tell me what to do fuckhead.

>he doesn't have a psychic link to the Jow Forums hivemind

Except he has a girlfriend - a fiancee iirc
His radioactive collection is pretty fucking impressive if you can find the removed video where he discloses all of it. Whole lotta rads hitting his face in a short period of time, I dont even think the box was able to contain all of it.

She got all thoted up and left him for bbc. I unsubbed from that whore's channel after that.

>makes gunpowder from piss
link

Yeah, like the one where he took cyanide and recorded his reaction.

>Feel bad for him at times

You can smell the Prozac through the screen on his last videos, though.

archive.org/details/youtube_UCu6mSoMNzHQiBIOCkHUa2Aw

Also has his old videos on explosives. I'd recommend downloading them all and if that backup gets deleted, upload them again to other locations

Wait, did she really left him for a nigger, or it's just the Jow Forums side of you talking?

If you take a man's gf while she is taken that's pretty much a tell tale sign.
I mean what weak fag needs to date a girl that is taken?
Can he not find a good one himself?
What's the deal here?

Quit shilling all these narcissistic e-cleb tash, op.
This has nothing to do with Jow Forums.

Attached: e-celeb cancer trash.png (500x500, 28K)

>She got all thoted up and left him for bbc. I unsubbed from that whore's channel after that.
whats her channel? wanna see what she was about.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDZtzzesXPg
>Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=5liPK64MAeY
>It

youtube.com/watch?v=H-PubIM6O_4
youtube.com/watch?v=hT_zh2bPphM
>Does

this.

cody's lab is based. go be stupid somewhere else.