Colorado Jow Forums

Tanner gun show edition

Attached: 1563335491742.jpg (1024x679, 150K)

Anyone see that guy with the semi MG42? He wants like 6k for it

I heard a "just as good" comment when I was there earlier

What was up with that Amish looking group? Also, them ammo can deals. Got two of the 50/30 combos

Its crazy how some of the tables sell pure bullshit. I cant believe people buy some of that crap.

>knock off MROs and EOTechs
>NC Star / Sightmark everywhere

I actually saw some realistic prices there today and took advantage of one on a CMR-30. plus, a stash of meatsticks.

Would've gone, but I had other plans. Hope everyone fondled some gats for me.

Gonna go tomorrow. Any tables that would eat up a S&W Shield Performance Center that I fucking loathe?

Got two bx-25’s for $40. New in box. Think that’s pretty good compared to what you’d spend online with shipping

I went for a few hours. Talked with a very nice guy from a booth, they had an AR lower with the Jow Forums is a magical place insignia. I mentioned it and he was aware of the boar, talked about arg and wuggy a bit. Might have them build me an SBR krink. didn't buy much, a FDE polymer 80 frame and some AK bakelight furnature and wood for my WASR that had everything rotting off of it. Some green follower USGI mags for $5 a pop. Overall not a bad haul but I was looking for a nicer AK than my WASR and couldnt find anything with a good price tag. Finished the P80 tonight so I'll probably go shoot that tomorrow. Overall not a bad trip.

Attached: IMG_20190721_004754628.jpg (2952x5248, 1.77M)

Pic related is the haul. I will probably re-finish the wood, but its a lot better than what I had on there. The P80 build took about two hours including assembling the upper parts. If I was to do it again I would just skip the dremmeling and go straight for the snips and sandpaper/file. Polymer 80 build was $100 for the frame and lower parts (stock Glock LPK) $200 for the slide (probably some Brownells thing), UPK. Barrel was another $130. AK furnature was $75.

Attached: IMG_20190721_014003419.jpg (2952x5248, 1.53M)

What the fuck was up with this? I did not see a single mid or high end red dot at the entire event. Are sellers just putting these on so they can say it comes with one, or do people actually use those pieces of shit?
I was also looking for a CMR-30. Cheapest one there I saw was $450 though. Is that as low as they go? I thought they where generally priced around the $400 mark.

Is there a point to going tomorrow if I went today ? Wanted to find a threaded 22 that wasn’t a mark iv or gsg 1911... nothing

I doubt it. I have only hit it twice in a weekend once, but there wheren't any new booths and all the good stuff was picked clean. If you had your eye on something that didn't sell day 1 it might be worth seeing if they would drop the price on day 2, but otherwise skip it. Its 2:00AM. Go to bed and and sleep in tomorrow, spend time with family or community, and prepare for the week ahead. that's a better use of your time.

I would consider going just to lowbid offer for that Stevens model 10 break action chunky target gun and a sport-22, but both sellers seemed unlikely to bite.
I could use a third gill gun too, perhaps. Ah well. Gotta start eating through my 2014 packaged MREs I picked up. $4.17 per isn’t that bad

>spend time with family or community
That’s a funny way of spelling “studying for a heat transfer exam on Monday” and “buying mouthwash at the store”.
If 12 year old me knew how lame adult life was he’d scream at me before going back to playing CS:Source

Once you get out of school, if you are in a career field that allows you to take a weekend, things will change. I get my shopping and cleaning and responsabilities done on Saturday (with occasional fun like tanner gun show when it fits the schedule) meaning I can devote Sunday to shooting with friends or doing things with family. Things tend to mellow out.

Might there be any hope for the magazine cap case going to the CO supreme court?

I wish I knew they had a gun show. I was in denver for a few days this week on vacation but I had to leave before the show started

Did any of y'all see any m14/m1a mags?

No

Hey guys, I'm a native of the bay area. Alot of my friends have been moving out to Colorado lately. What's a good liberal area to move to?

Trinadad. You'll love it.

Boulder. Now fuck off.

I saw the guy with one on his back with an OFFERS signs, and one on a table with some boomers standing around it. It was the only thing on the table.

As far the haul goes, I got a nice new IWB kydex from the (PLUG) very nice slimfit holster man. Also got 100 rounds of that 307(?) ammo, I forget where they were from.

Also got an armorers wrench to finish my AR, and a single QT attachment point for it as well.

Was a decent day! I also got yelled at for dry firing a S&W airweight once by some old lady. I didn't say anything, it really should be fine for it.

Had to come from the springs though!

Pueblo, now kill yourself

Missing another Tanner gun show because of work
Mfw

Attached: 1535124906101.png (714x528, 597K)

It was actually a good one! At least I thought so, was my first one in Denver.

Although I didn't see the asian magazine man, I thought I did? But I lapped around like 6 times I couldn't find him. Just jewey magazine man.

Come visit me and my zoomer

Attached: 20190721_094654.jpg (3050x1646, 2.79M)

Why are you so tall

also new trip bc im retarded

Are you the guy with the 42 all by its lonesome on the table? I saw you! I was wearing an infowars tshirt, and had a tan bag slung around me...

I've got a bunch of other random stuff too, I'm 3 rows up from the door.

People's republic of boulder

Asian magazine mans mags are a rip off

Long hair man wanted $150 for a 20 rnd Walther uzi mag.

Attached: K6S-Pachmayr-L1.jpg (750x540, 117K)

Hey, I was that autistic fuck with the chinesium not-yet-a-suppressor from yesterday

Cool table

What about Colorado Springs or Monument. Is there anything on the other side of the state that's accommodating to a liberal community?

For a nice liberal community, i would recommend you move to santa fe or salt lake city. Kansas city is also nice. Otherwise, check out montbello or 5 points. There are also some nice diverse communities off federal and 6th.

The other option that i would recommend is suicide.

Whats your end goal for posting this shit here?

I found /o/ in the parking lot

Attached: B41300F9-63E8-44AD-9669-675C1491405A.jpg (4032x3024, 3.87M)

I enjoy the outdoors and sometimes come to this board for the crossover with it. Wherever I go, and I'm being 100% honest, I will push hard for local assault weapon bans and mag caps. I'd like a nice liberal community already in place to help achieve that through bloc voting.

you should just go feed yourself to bear then hippie faggot

Montebello or 5 points

How long until this state becomes Neo California, bros? I'm wondering if I should stick around after I get my degree or boot it for Wyoming or Missouri.

You're pretty honest, if not satirical, and that can be respected.

Try Pueblo; but don't screw around with the deputies or sheriffs, some of them are crooked cocaine mules

Being completely honest, people will die when they try to do that. So i would recommend you not try.

>I will push hard for local assault weapon bans and mag caps.
Why though? Of all the gun control aspects you've chosen to put your support behind, you've picked two with the least impact.

Attached: santa-fe-high.jpg (3000x2000, 1.07M)

Sold a S&W Shield I got with gift cards for $260 and paid $140 out of pocket for an M95 today at Tanner.

Things went breddy good.