Is there an Air Force Defender in your house?

Is there an Air Force Defender in your house?

Attached: 1563630989648.jpg (551x820, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxUTl_xd9u0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8SvOzFXPKc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This post was written by his mom? Mom's should have Facebook privileges revoked at a certain age.

>The virgin MP
>The Chad AF Defender

I got a cat that's really good at catching birds.

I fucking HATE CATS SO FUCKING MUCH, I KILL ALL THOSE LITTLE FAGGOTS THAT WAIT BY MY BIRDFEEDERS

t. nigger

I’m surprised he can carry. I hear commanders are making a herd for guys to carry off duty. Just because.

My cat's kill count will shame your cat into an early grave. I'm thinking about erecting a small bird sculpture/memorial in my yard in for the fallen birds.
My yard is a witheringly horrible charnel house for birds.

>BIRDFEEDERS
Are you a 70yo woman?

youre a fucking retard. some people like to wake up, smell the fresh coffee, look out the window and see all the little birdies drinking. maybe we like the sound of their lovely songs and chirp chirp chirps. im sorry if its a pleasure you cant enjoy, but unironically go fuck yourself you piece of shit. leave my fucking birds alone or ill shoot your piece of shit cat.

Weird thread so far but I like it.

Awfully foul mouth for an old woman. Maybe it's time to go to a home.

If I find any of your disgusting creatures in my yard, they’re getting domed with some CCI subsonic .22 short and then dumped in my organics bin, you hear me faggot?

pics or didn't happen

>some people like to wake up, smell the fresh coffee, look out the window and see all the little birdies drinking

yes, mainly 70yo women. that's literally what my grandma does.

>his grandma is 70
zoomer faggot

Grandma has gone off her meds. Sorry gram gram your precious bird's function in an ecosystem is eating grubs, spreading seeds, and becoming prey for better animals.
Go ahead and shoot your neighborhood cats see where that gets you, lol.

i'm 29, but that's what I remember from my grandma when i was a child. that's usually the phase where children spend the most time around their grandparents. she always cared for birds and had a shitload of birdfeeders and houses and shit in the garden.

she also had a cat. a huge beige persian. one time he caught a bird and it was still alive, and it was shrieking. my grandma started screaming and ran at the cat, and the cat ran away, with the shrieking bird in it's mouth, my screaming grandma after him.

she bought him one of those collars with little bells afterwards. then he got hit by a car on the street on the other side, and the man who drove the car ringed the bell at my grandma's and asked if that's her poodle. the cat was really big and had long hair and shit. he survived.

Fucking retard faggot, do you know how much damage domestic cats have done to the the ecosystems of the world? Australia and New Zealand have seen dozens of unique species completely wiped out because of faggot cat owners like you letting their stupid animals out into the community. Every cat that gets shot dead in a bird watcher’s backyard is a win for the planet

>Australia and New Zealand have seen dozens of unique species completely wiped out because of faggot cat owners
Yeah I've heard they're after koalas and kangaroos now that they extinguished everything else

My grandma did the same shit with many suet bird feeders. She'd drink coffee and watch birds. But my grandma was a hardcore frontier woman. A bird broke it's neck on her window, and was flopping around, and I witnessed here finish it with her bare hands like it happened everyday.

Oh no, my alpha turbo chad housecat that gets scared by his own farts is holocausting the natural world. Oh well, those species were too weak to survive obviously.

Fuck off irresponsible c*t owner, hope a pit bull rips it in half

the last cat i had i got from the animal shelter, he was already ancient when i got him out of there. he was scared of birds. was probably different when he was younger, but every time a bird would start chattering he would run back inside or to me.

Holy shit I think I know this guy. His mom gave me a handy when we were all fucked up at his house one time. Lost touch with him after he enlisted.

Did you ever think that your nurturing of the local bird population is also devastating the ecosystem? Of course not you've got a leftist braim. Overpopulation is just as bad a predation on an ecosystem.

I can't post pics of my cat with out his permission. Me even talking about him might end up with me horribly scratched.
He's getting older, please dont send kiki to a early grave.
My cat doesn't even go outside. I just catch birds, release them into a enclosed room with kiki, so he can get the thrill of the hunt.

based, fuck these faggots, outdoor cats are actually environment ruining scumfuck bastards

>My cat doesn't even go outside. I just catch birds, release them into a enclosed room with kiki, so he can get the thrill of the hunt.
kek

At least my grandma isnt dead

>He's getting older, please dont send kiki to a early grave.
It was just a figure of speech. My cat only puts birds in graves. And he does that at an astounding rate.

this, only faggot boomers have dead grandmas

>Implying dead grandma isn't best grandma.
Dead is better than watching her slowly infantalize and physically degrade until she dies in bed.
When she's dead you can just remember the good things about her.

Jow Forums - kats vs birbs

Attached: 1379325223638.jpg (500x333, 57K)

I feel like a facebook boomer for laughing frantically at that image

Excellent defending defender

My apartment is ground floor, I just tried to lure a cat to my window with a little bit of sausage. But the fucker didn't come any closer than a few meter.

How was your day, Jow Forums? Been clearing any rooms today?

A grown man still living at home with his parents? Is this normal in muttville?

It is the norm in EU, not America

You would kill this, just because it's looking at your winged rats the wrong way? Fucking savage

Attached: Kleo.jpg (3968x2976, 2.38M)

No, it's not. At least not in the richer countries. In Germany or Denmark, you move out with 18-19 max.

It's different in the poorer countries though, especially the mediterranean. I know Turks in Turkey who lived with their parents until they were 26, or married. Same in Spain, Greece and Italy.

Based as hell. The ultimate red pill is blasting feral cats. If the owner loved it would have been inside. Imagine if people treated dogs like that. Brain parasite shits have got to go. This is coming from a dude who had loved to feed multiple feral cats at my house growing up and considered them pets that I cried over when they died. I also remember being somewhat disgusted when my friend told me he shot a cat with a pellet gun when we were teeenagers. If you don’t do this they will take over the place.

There's an Air Force Defender on my roof, a Navy Defender in my bathtub, an Army Defender in my yard, and a Marine Defender in my garage but I'm not sure why. They keep eating paint chips. Someone come pick them up.

I would put him down if he was coming for my birds yes

Leaf here, I’m almost 21 with no plans of moving out lol

I am now aware that my cop/birdwatching uncle who told me how to kill seagulls on his roof with 22 subs is probably blasting the feral kittys.
>inb4 stupid frog poster
>inb4 can’t inb4 you’re one post
Eat my Pepe

Attached: BFBE456D-733F-408D-B04F-2C8226DBDA6D.jpg (600x544, 73K)

Not in my house but there's a gay couple in the next house over.

The studies done by the smart science men who are mostly all left wing leaning say otherwise to your pulled out of ass claim

My cat is too much of a pussy to hunt birds, even though she's huge. Not even fat, just really big. I think she's a maine coon. She likes to watch birds from inside and make clicking noises at them, but when we open the door for her, she just watches them from inside. One time she almost went and caught a rabbit, but I felt bad for the poor rabbit so I alerted it to my cat's presence. Other than that, my cat is just a pussy LARPer that likes to act like she hunts, when she can't even eat the food in her bowl unless someone is watching or petting her. The closest she gets to hunting is bullying my sister.

Based 22 year old here living at home like a king with my girl here too and playing sports at junior college. Shit is cash y’all should try having family who actually works hard and makes money and isn’t stingy with it.

Based. Fuck cats.

Very based user, my mum told me that when I get married, my wife and I can have the basement until we’ve saved enough to buy a house :)

Based uncle

This is the patricians way of living. Why waste money?

You've no idea what you're talking about.

Holy fuck I know u user
U gave me a mouthy before I enlisted

THE VIRGIN AVES VS THE CHAD MAMMALIA

Based thread desu

This FB post is so cringy.

Could you imagine yelling "Clear!" while going room to room with your gun in your parents house?

Ahh... fights for right to bear arms, wants freedom of speech removed.

Whose side are you on?

Whichever one opposes mom's with too much access to technology. Let's be honest, middle-aged mom's aren't contributing anything to the public pool of knowledge.
Revoke their access to Facebook or trick them into only having access to a Facebook facsimile that connects them only with other middle-aged mom's.

sir, please refrain from posting until the thread has been cleared

Attached: ocarinaguard.jpg (1200x857, 182K)

>and see all the little birdies
F A G G O T

Attached: 1546412355598.jpg (4255x2393, 2.28M)

>not removing the avians too

Attached: 1558072357856.png (620x609, 316K)

No but i happen to be a bitter former 11b in a stand your ground state. Anyone who comes into my apartment chose the wrong one

Yeah I think so. I'll pop him with my overpriced .25 acp if he stumbles into my collection of Mongolain foreskin cheese I keep in the pantry

>spergs out at a bit of lighthearted hyperbole
this is why you dont get invited to thanksgiving

youtube.com/watch?v=gxUTl_xd9u0
If you let your cat go outside you are a faggot

>If you let your cat go outside
>LET
I don't LET him do anything. He's a super predator and I'm afraid of him. He meows to go outside=i let him out asap, lest he kill me just like he's done to every small mammal in a square mile.

>smell the fresh coffee, look out the window and see all the little birdies drinking and watching my wife's son going to school

>I just catch birds, release them into a enclosed room with kiki, so he can get the thrill of the hunt
Absolutely based.

Based bird watching user

>Caring who uses Facebook

user... You don't really have a Facebook do you?

Attached: 1558996877229.gif (320x180, 1.78M)

Yeah I heard you zoomers only use snaptok and instatumb and whatnot these days to talk about the latest trendword

Thanks for the info, user. I'll make sure to let my un-neutered cat out more often so he can fuck strays. I hope all your birds die and your shit covered bird feeders are eaten up by squirrels

I honestly thought this was bait the whole time but you're unironically retarded. You should look into damages done by deer in areas where you're not allowed to hunt them. Their population booms and you get retards like you crying because they need to be culled.

>Australia and New Zealand have seen dozens of unique species completely wiped out because of faggot cat owners like you letting their stupid animals out into the community.
No we dont. The only species specifically wiped out by feral cats were the Lyalls Wren, Merganser and Chatham Fernbird. Every other species was either wiped out by Maori, the rats they introduced (Kiore), or Stoats introduced by early Europeans. In the case of the Fernbird, they were only killed by cats when said cats were specifically introduced to control rabbits on the islands. Not to exonerate cats of any responsibility, but to put blame squarely at their feet is sheer revisionist absurdity.

Some people just don’t understand why the Egyptians held them in such high regard.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8SvOzFXPKc0

Only done it once, we have pet birds and one local cat who fully has owners kept doing his best to break in to get them. One neat little hole in the screen and a bit of extra heft in the Tuesday morning garbage pickup and now I don't worry about it

So is that a yes? What do you even use it for? Creeping on women who you'll never talk to?

No, I'm keeping up with friends that live in different countries? What the fuck else would I use it for?

Well and yes, sometimes I look at weird and funny people. You have no idea what some people post on there without even making it private.

Lol makes sense

Sounds like a great cat

Attached: DrWGFfMUwAASFKC.png (886x1200, 1.3M)

All females should.

Do Americans really do this?

Attached: 1558998480219.jpg (1788x1510, 262K)

Based kitty sounds a lot like mine. I open the door to the backyard and either a slight noise or gust of hot AZ summer wind hits her and she’s immediately back inside. (The other one is 1/3rd her weight and thinks she can take on anything)

Why are you bitter?
Did you eat a lemon?